Days of the Divine spoiler-free walkthrough Note: below you find all choices increasing the points of that character. Although not all are necessary, following these should ensure you getting into their route. If you get a bad end somewhere, take the other choice to continue. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maru: "He must have hurt you really bad if you look this sad!" [I'll deal with it…] "So you… don't mind hanging out with me?" [I don't mind it.] ---If you also have points with Liufan: He saw through me… mh… [I'm counting on you then.]--- There totally is. What should I do? [Try to cheer him up.] "Oh no! Biyu, you should have woken me up!" [You would have been targeted too.] What I think of the naïve tiger who tried to help… [I like the tiger too.] ---If you also have points with Senrei: I glance further down the hallway, in the direction of the sacred room. [It's still a dangerous god.]--- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Liufan: "He must have hurt you really bad if you look this sad!" [It's nothing.] "N…No… I can't do that. I… just…" [It hurts to ask you.] ---If you also have points with Maru: He saw through me… mh… [Let's take care of it together.]--- I'd like to… [Serve the guests.] Oh god. What do I say, what do I do? [Call for help] "I can see why you dislike talking to people like me now." [Just be who you are now.] A life without interference from gods… [That sounds nice.] ---If you also have points with Senrei: I glance further down the hallway, in the direction of the sacred room. [It's still a dangerous god.]--- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Senrei: There are two ways to get into his route. The first one is failing to qualify for both Maru and Liufan. The other one is following the choices below: Still, if left alone, a powerful seal like this might keep him in this room forever… [How can you live like this?] "Well then…" [I'll come back later.] I glance further down the hallway, in the direction of the sacred room. [I should see him again.]