Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
AmericaTheBeautiful

Re: Guestbook

#3631 Post by AmericaTheBeautiful »

Name: Anita Shepard
comments about Lemma Soft, etc: Actually this is a place I've checked for cool novels for about a year, all the work here convinced me to take the plunge and go for my own VN. Which not even a WIP, I'm doing world building for it and all.

aprilights

#3632 Post by aprilights »

Name: April \(^_^)/
Comments about Lemma Soft: I've actually been lurking here for quite awhile xD Finally decided to make an account :3

LinovaA

#3633 Post by LinovaA »

My Name: Matthew :3

Comments... comments. Well I am probably going to be lurking around the forum for a little while, as I am currently in the process of brainstorming for an original work, for which I have no idea in which form of entertainment medium I want to present it.

Aselleus

#3634 Post by Aselleus »

My Name: Aselleus

Comments: I and a friend have been interested in making visual novels for a while now, came across Ren'Py and it looks pretty cool. Will probably have questions and all that jazz to ask in the future. I'd be nice to get to know others too interested in the same :>

thefontbandit

#3635 Post by thefontbandit »

Name: The Font Bandit (though I also respond to Font for short)
Website: No visual novel-related ones yet, though I have assorted website presences for cosplay. http://fontscosplay.tumblr.com is where I've been posting most of my game progress so far, though it's also where I post all sorts of other random stuff.

I've only recently started working on my first game in Ren'Py, and decided to sign up after all of my help searches directed me to forum threads here. :)
Last edited by thefontbandit on Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madomadomadotsuki

#3636 Post by madomadomadotsuki »

Name: Madotsuki

Comments: Better to register an account if I'm going to be lurking and possibly making comments. I want to utilize this engine to its fullest and see what creativity I can make from it, plus improve my proficiency in Python.

tscbr

#3637 Post by tscbr »

Name: tscbr / toscabear / Dian (real name)
Website: http://tscbr.deviantart.com/gallery (does it even count?)

Comments:
*I am a freelance illustrator with love for Visual Novel in general, and have been wanting to make one
*made this account months ago, but prefer lurking around until now
*I love drawing cute girls, monster girls and fanservices
*despite the last line, I am a straight female, if anybody is curious
*will go back lurking around for now

potouto
Veteran
Projects: (งツ)ว
Organization: MOONBBIT☆

#3638 Post by potouto »

Name: Josephine (it's such an old name, please call me Josie/Effie c:)
It's mainly a personal blog, part-time gaming/blog, full-time fashion and cute things blog.
Comments: Hey guises, I have been around for awhile. I'm really into gaming and cute things :x the cuter the better. I'm a Bioware-biased though I'm not trying to make something like they did. How could anyone. Mass Effect is too epic and Dragon Age is my cup of tea. I do have a little skill of everything. Except music. Hope to make friends :x

yeah well | commission | website

zephyr_infinity

#3639 Post by zephyr_infinity »

Name: Zephyr
no website here :3
hello to all the humans, .... I don't know how to people.

breadslam
Regular
Tumblr: breadslam

#3640 Post by breadslam »

Hi. I mainly skulk around the writing and creative commons boards and was pushed into making an account recently by a friend of mine who wanted me to, and I quote, "scope out the competition". Please don't take that personally, as it's just code for "mess around on the computer for a bit while I go rock climbing".

wendlierie

#3641 Post by wendlierie »

Hi!

I go by the name of Wendy (how common, right?).
Currently living in Malaysia (´・ω・`)

I lurk around BL mangas online and stalking Ren'Py WiPs.

SinSisters
Regular
Completed: The Spanish Privateer
Projects: The Spanish Privateer
Tumblr: sinsisters
itch: sinsisters

#3642 Post by SinSisters »

Hey guys,

This is a joint account for two friends as they create their first visual novel! :)
We live in Canada's capital. Celeste is in charge of artwork (and keeping me sane) and I (Natasha) handle writing and programming.
We'll probably make a Tumblr for our game once we've got enough progress on it, but for now, we just want to introduce ourselves!

-Nat

michan
Regular
Projects: The Witch's Tomb (wip), Caraltian Cookoff (wip), Detective Cross (wip)

#3643 Post by michan »

(I joined waaay back in May of this year, but... better late than never?)

Name: Michan
Website: Inactive for 5 years and long abandoned. ^o^ Although that may change? :lol:

Been browsing the forums for a while now, and all the posts have been quite helpful and informative re the making of games using the Ren'Py engine. Someday, I'll try to pay it forward by actually contributing something.

More power to all! ^-^

ReaLciciLia
Regular
Projects: SunfiLia [Otome] [Fantasy]
Organization: C-ify studio
IRC Nick: ReaLciciLia

#3644 Post by ReaLciciLia »

@Michan

Welcome back!
michan wrote:(I joined waaay back in May of this year, but... better late than never?)

Name: Michan
Website: Inactive for 5 years and long abandoned. ^o^ Although that may change? :lol:

Been browsing the forums for a while now, and all the posts have been quite helpful and informative re the making of games using the Ren'Py engine. Someday, I'll try to pay it forward by actually contributing something.

More power to all! ^-^

lordgaude

#3645 Post by lordgaude »

You can call me Yurmajistee; people usually pronounce that as "YourMajesty" so, whatever LOL
Been stuck at South East Asia for a while now and i'm not sure how the rules work around here so i'm kinda hesitant putting
an ADULT site :))

I'll admit that though this forum looks simple, it really say a LOT about Ren'Py. Some of you might say, "well, duh?", but i really thought this was actually a simple tech support forum about Ren'Py.

Hoping that everyone will support me in my future endeavors since i'm currently trying to use renpy as a tool to assess a certain level of learning or knowledge. If renpy can do algorithms similar to python, then i'm all ears :)

P.S Im bad at english, i know hahaha