Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Ryujin8

Re: Guestbook

#3676 Post by Ryujin8 »

Hi

My name is Ryujin8 aka Jurgen and I am currently studying "Writing for Video Games".
I live in South-Africa.

Great to be here! :)

uesugichezt

#3677 Post by uesugichezt »

Hello there !

I'm Chezt Nice to meet you.
I live in indonesia , i just found this recently from google, got here to this forum by accident i guess and try to know about this forum, and got this was visual novel forum, i amazed that theres forum like this.
I love vn and other games, i've been playing vn from long ago i think when i was about 10 or something and found vn.
Hopelly i can be friends with everyone :D

Sorry for my poor English :|

Buggie Running Beeps
Tumblr: segibson-art
Deviantart: buggie-running-beeps

#3678 Post by Buggie Running Beeps »

'sup? I'm Beeps.
I'm a 20-something Australian artist who's dabbled in game design and is trying to get better at writing.
I'm bit of a newb when it comes to VNs but I like the idea of them and the potential the medium has for some really awesome storytelling.
My stuff is over at my DeviantART if anyone's interested.

Ineedaname9

#3679 Post by Ineedaname9 »

Hello. I'm Ineedaname9, but feel free to call me whatever you feel like? Admittedly, if its to out there I might not get that your referring to me so there is that. Currently, I'm an underemployed college student in America who is pretty boring 22 year old.

Anyways, I've been playing visual novels for years now but over the past year I started playing a lot more till I discovered this forum. Since then I've started playing newly released games and the demo's in the WIP section a lot more. Also, I'm not an artist but I can write pretty decently. I'm currently working on my first VN with renpy as the writer and programer (or fail-programer as it stands right now...) with a few of my friends helping me out with the art and music.

The Yank

#3680 Post by The Yank »

Hello everyone

I'm a fan of vn's/anime/manga living in Australia, and since I like games and writing, I decided to have a shot at making visual novels.
I've always had a crazy dream of wanting some of my stories to become widespread, and hopefully visual novels can let me do this!

I've found lots of helpful information and resources on these forums, so thank you very much, everyone! Hopefully I can share my creations here and ask for feedback.

Some of my favourite vns: Steins;Gate, Fate/Stay Night, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Kara no Shoujo (haven't gotten round to reading any KEY, sorry!)

Rou Azure

#3681 Post by Rou Azure »

Hello.. I've just notice the guestbook when I first comment.. :shock: :lol:
Its great to be here. :D
Last edited by Rou Azure on Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

scarlettx

#3682 Post by scarlettx »

Hello there, I have been lurking here for a while and really seek to create my own otome game.

AnoelDreamer
Regular
Projects: Harvest Moon: Meadow of Dreams

#3683 Post by AnoelDreamer »

Hullo all! I am Anoel and I'm a coder as well as a writer. I've come here looking for art help with a favored project of mine.

PyroOgre
Projects: Somnus (N15)
Organization: Vermillion Concepts
IRC Nick: PyroOgre

#3684 Post by PyroOgre »

Hi. I'm PyroOgre, someone who has gotten into visual novels of late, and through reading several I've begun brainstorming ideas of my own, and as such decided to join. I consider myself a good writer and storyteller, though I can't draw to save my life.

Elocin
Projects: Eternity

#3685 Post by Elocin »

Hi, my name is Elocin! I have been lurking here for a while now, but finally decided to join and become an official member of the community. I am from Louisiana in the USA and mother to two rambunctious young kids. I love reading, writing and playing games and just started making my own visual novel.

Fourteenthangel
Deviantart: magatzu

#3686 Post by Fourteenthangel »

'Sup I like cute anime girls and robots. My current avatar have to be both. I had this idea to make a visual novel for a while now. I originally wanted to make a game but lately I started thinkin' that a visual novel would be more in my range. I don't know but I am optimistic about it.

Name: Fourteenthangel
Website: http://magatzu.deviantart.com/ | http://theworldisnotsquare.wordpress.com | http://f0urteenthangel.tumblr.com/
Comments about Lemma Soft: I don't really have any really. Seems like a good place to me. That's coming from a outsider looking in of course.

Batty

#3687 Post by Batty »

Yo! The name is Batty. My logic is erratic! Potato in a jacket; toys in the attic...*Proceeds to sing the entire song from FernGully*

That about sums me up! Not...the lyrics from the song. That would be awful! But, I am uncannily good at singing strangely fitting songs at inappropriate moments.

Rest in peace, Robin Williams!
:(

Oh! Oh! And I'm here to make visual novels. Aren't we all? I'm a writer and a coder, so please look forward to my projects!

champignonkinoko
Regular

#3688 Post by champignonkinoko »

Hi! This is champignonkinoko from Australia. I'm loving LemmaSoft so far, it's so well organised!

Inksword
Regular
Tumblr: inksword

#3689 Post by Inksword »

Hi! My name's Inksword but you can call me Inky! I just discovered Ren'py and I love art and storytelling and video games so I thought I'd hang out at least haha. Seems like a very accessible way to start learning programming in a fun way and making video games! Hello!

Chauncelle

#3690 Post by Chauncelle »

Hello, I'm Chauncelle! My friends call me Chauncey and sometimes Chonchon but feel free to call me Chaun. It's shorter and easier to type anyway.

I'm shy and I'm new to visual novels. I like games like Harvest Moon and Rune Factory just because of the bachelors lol
My friend said that I might like visual novels and dating sim games. She let me play her copy of Hatoful Boyfriend and To The Moon, and I really like them. I don't know anything about coding or writing. Actually, I'm not very good with words....