Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
pomegracious
Deviantart: BoldBrownBeauty

Re: Guestbook

#3691 Post by pomegracious »

Hey there :) I'm pomegracious and enjoy reading/watching manga and anime. Because of that, I tried to get into drawing them. I can draw a leg, or an eye, maybe two, but don't ask me to piece them all together—I'm still working on that! I'm quite the globalized kid, so pinning me down to a location wouldn't help much :D.

I've played a few VNs and otome games, but the ones I have played have inspired me to try an create my own. I've learnt the basics+ of Ren'Py (ahah, a lot of cramming) and would have gotten started on a VN, but I have severe doubt in my drawing skills.

firecat
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Unknowns Saga series
Projects: The Unknown Saga series
Tumblr: bigattck
Deviantart: bigattck
Soundcloud: bigattck-firecat

#3692 Post by firecat »

hi everyone, i'm firecat and i have played lots of novel games before it was cool. i wanted to make one so google lead me here with Ren'Py software. my first story is on blogger but no one reads it QQ so i thought that a game could help show them how cool he story really has come. youtube making video was a waste of time because i don't have the hands to make good art and people refuse to help make it. one last thing about myself is that i am into action and sad novels, those kinds of novels makes it worth the time to read O.O

Saltome
Veteran
Deviantart: saltome

#3693 Post by Saltome »

Well, I suppose since I'm here, a word of warning is in order.
Who am I. I'm what a lot of people would call an ass, and those people are free to believe whatever they want. As long as they aren't trying to convince me in the error of my ways and the justice of their self righteous opinions, we aren't gonna have any problems. I may come out as impolite, but I will not seriously insult a person who hasn't thrown an insult first.
Why am I here. To broaden my horizons. I want to see what the place has to offer, perhaps join a project or two, discuss some ideas, make some contacts.
What do I have to offer. Well I have some programming experience, so I do have a good understanding of programming logic, and I will use it whenever possible, but I have no knowledge of python or Ren'py specifically. On the graphics side, I have a little bit of experience, but I don't practice nearly enough, so I'm mostly good at redrawing stuff, on that note, not a fan of digital drawing. Music, not much to say there, never tried it, no idea where to start. Writing, now that's something more along my lines, I can't say I'm particularly good, but I can be helpful. I have a good imagination, so I'm a good source of ideas and solutions. Ultimately my most valuable asset is the ability to identify patterns, and replicate them. It allows me to catch problems and track them to their source even before they happen. It's not much, but I'm willing to learn, I'm just going to need to be taught.
Now then, is there anybody who can show me what's going on around these parts?

7AHO
Deviantart: 7aho

#3694 Post by 7AHO »

My 1st reply in guestbook

Name: 7AHO
comments about Lemma Soft: I want to learn and make visual novel, and I hope this site could help me to learn about it :)

Yettyen
Projects: Fabula
Deviantart: Yettyen

#3695 Post by Yettyen »

Hey there, since I've came along here many times while looking for resources, I want to say hello and a big thank you and mabe I also can give a little back <3
I only have a deviantart account.
hmmm.. what to say, I hope it's not a bad thing I don't use ren`py ( because i am too dumb to look through all those codes @~@) So I'm using Novelty x3

I hope that this is enough, since i have no idea what to write >o<

piichimi
Regular
Projects: A+ Switch! (Visual Novel)

#3696 Post by piichimi »

Name: Haley (or Piichi)
Website: don't have one, but you can watch me on dA if you want. http://piichimi.deviantart.com
Comments: Love this forum!

Jess92
Projects: Devil Heats, Court of Intrigue

#3697 Post by Jess92 »

Hi!

Name: jessica

Comments: I always wanted to make a game, although Ren'Py is kind of intimidating. I am not used to doing code.

TPPyro
Projects: Mask[wip],

#3698 Post by TPPyro »

Hello

Name:TPPyro or you can call me TPP for short

Comments: I've always drew a lot of comic books when I was little though now not as much I've been writing stories lots lately though my are fell through the ground due to lack of practice. Thankfully this visual novel forum is active :D

SelLi
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Silent Column Demo, Memory Mage
Projects: The Silent Column, A Lily from the Lightless Water, A Castle on an Island
Deviantart: SelLillianna
itch: SelLillianna

#3699 Post by SelLi »

7AHO wrote:My 1st reply in guestbook

Name: 7AHO
comments about Lemma Soft: I want to learn and make visual novel, and I hope this site could help me to learn about it :)
Yettyen wrote:Hey there, since I've came along here many times while looking for resources, I want to say hello and a big thank you and mabe I also can give a little back <3
I only have a deviantart account.
hmmm.. what to say, I hope it's not a bad thing I don't use ren`py ( because i am too dumb to look through all those codes @~@) So I'm using Novelty x3

I hope that this is enough, since i have no idea what to write >o<
Jess92 wrote:Hi!

Name: jessica

Comments: I always wanted to make a game, although Ren'Py is kind of intimidating. I am not used to doing code.
TPPyro wrote:Hello

Name:TPPyro or you can call me TPP for short

Comments: I've always drew a lot of comic books when I was little though now not as much I've been writing stories lots lately though my are fell through the ground due to lack of practice. Thankfully this visual novel forum is active :D
Hello you four and welcome, everyone. Don't worry. The site is still active, and it's members are friendly, hospitable, and have quite frequently helped me learn Ren'Py code. And you can post Novelty VNs here no problem.

Black.Wolf
Deviantart: Watcher77

#3700 Post by Black.Wolf »

Hi to all, my name is Black.Wolf, but you all can call me Wolf.
I'm a SFM user (Source filmmaker), and the experience with this software showed me that with patience you can do pretty much all (but, being honest, I have always needed a lot of patience.)
Anyway after finding a visual novel in the google play store, I started searching for a software that will let me make something similar, and here I am.
The only website that I have is DeviantArt, if you are curious for how looks the SFM you are free to take a look, but I must advise you, I'm not the best creator, just a user with too much things to make ^^

On a final note, i apologize for any error in the text, english is not my first language.

raistlintg
Regular
Projects: Silver (VN)

#3701 Post by raistlintg »

Hi !!
My name is raistlin and I'm very pleased to join you all.
I'm currently creating my first VN, learning everything from scratch (drawing, coding, music...).
This forum seems to be very helpful, and I hope to be able to help too, even from my little experience !
Also, my english will be "french english", I'll try not to make it too bad.
I do not have any website right now, but I'll create a tumblr account at some point.
Well, yoroshiku onegai shimasu !!

#3702 Post by 171 »

Hello :)

My name is 171.
I'm an aspiring writer who is interested in writing visual novel stories and also I'm very open to suggestions. I decided to join because I heard that this forum is a good place to learn about VN and hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys here.
English is not my first language, but I'll do my best.
About websites, I may create mine someday.

McWaffleSituation

#3703 Post by McWaffleSituation »

Name: McWaffleSituation
  • The reason: We were inspired by the complex "relationship" shared by two of our friends.
No websites as of yet, but our team is working on furthering our social media.
This website is of much use to us and we wish to help and be helped within this community.
The visual novel we are currently working on is a story-based, harem-style, relationship game.
We can't wait to start sharing our story with you all!

Anthony

#3704 Post by Anthony »

Hi everyone! First of all, thank you for making possible this great web! It's awesome.
My name is Anthony, I'm a mathematician and a music composer. I love mystery novels and videogames, that's why I think that VN are the best way to tell great mystery plots. I'm also a writter when I have free time.
I hope to be helpful and learn from you guys ;)

Kiseki

#3705 Post by Kiseki »

Hello, hello!

K-Seki here, but Kiseki works fine, too! My wandering steps led me here, in the hopes that I'd be able to learn more about creating VNs in the future. ^^ I've given Ren'py a try before, but most of the coding stuff I've picked up flew out the window ever since I've gotten involved with illustrating manga. I still find it tricky. OTL

From time to time, I work on digital art, too. I also write, but haven't gone as far as written compilations for my manga (I had to put my personal work on hold to entertain the current projects I'm in). It's nice to meet you all!
Last edited by Kiseki on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.