Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
lacelazier
Tumblr: laceart
Deviantart: lacelazier

Re: Guestbook

#3706 Post by lacelazier »

Hello everyone!

Please call me Lace. I'm an illustrator by trade, but I've always been interested to make my own visual novels, so I joined this community to get to know others who do. Hoping to be friends with you awesome people and learn new things!

Ruck

#3707 Post by Ruck »

Hello, I am in love with ren'py and need to get more involved with this community to continue learning from all of your genius visual novel programming skills. Thanks you :)

sothiaco

Hello from a total beginer.

#3708 Post by sothiaco »

Name: Sothiaco
Comments: I would love to know more about Renpy.

MyFrozenSanctuary
Projects: Silent Tears~ *Series*
Organization: Haunted Love Studio
Tumblr: myfrozensanctuary
Deviantart: myfrozensanctuary

#3709 Post by MyFrozenSanctuary »

Heya everyone!
My name's Sarah, and I'm a graphic arts student studying both 3D Design (mainly environments and buildings) and Web Development (blach, defiantly not my forte XD). My passion is writing, sadly that isn't quite a viable field in my country at the moment, so I've had to branch my skills elsewhere. I'm actually hoping to publish my game in the next few months so I'm really looking forward to that. I hope everyone is doing well and I'll be around to lend a hand (if possible) and ask my own questions ^^

bygones

#3710 Post by bygones »

Hi, everyone!

bygones here from the Philippines. I've been lurking forever, but I finally decided to make an account! I love stories, especially when they come in the form of VNs or games. I found my way here because I like otomes/romance/comedy things, but over the past year I've discovered how much I also enjoy horror (even if I have a terribly vivid can't-sleep-at-night imagination and am a total fraidy cat) and tragedy. To that end, I'm a(n aspiring) writer and an editor. You guys have really great projects here and I hope I can contribute soon!

RotGtIE
Veteran

#3711 Post by RotGtIE »

Greetings folks,

I'll answer to Rot, RotG, RotGtIE or arseface depending on your mood. I'd give my location away, but it tends to change every few months, and I'd have to kill you if you knew. I'd call myself a writer, but that's more than a little premature at this point. Let's just say I'm working on it.

Been lurking here for a while while dusting off an old story that needs its prose finished. Let's also just say I'm working on that.

Corvo
Regular
Deviantart: Corvocollorosso

#3712 Post by Corvo »

Hi from Italy. ^^
Long time lurker here. I finally decided to push the "register" button and be an active member of this wonderful community.

Carpe Diem
IRC Nick: Carpe Diem
Tumblr: usagination

#3713 Post by Carpe Diem »

Welp! It isn't like anyone may read this anyway.

Its nice to meet you!

I'm Carpe Diem, or C.D, whichever floats your boat.

I didn't really think about being a VN writer or anything of the sort until my friend got me into writing one. Now that I'm on board, I can't possibly back off! Lemma Soft is a very nice site. There are so many people who have unique writing styles and ideas that are just waiting to be given to the public. I'm happy to say that I want to be apart of it in any way that I can. Besides that, I've always liked writing.

My favorite genres are steampunk, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, etc.

I support LGBTQ and almost anything that is anything. See you guys around!

Seiza
Regular
Projects: The Cruel Fate of War
Tumblr: Cj2ymail

#3714 Post by Seiza »

Hello everyone, its nice to meet you!

I'm an aspiring writer, but have had my experience writing several short stories.
But sometimes writing can be so hard, especially when you aren't motivated, so i thought, what if i make a visual novel?
needless to say it brought me to several places and programs including here.

I'm currently trying to learn Ren'Py with the little free time i have, though the coding is simple, it's still a little time consuming and puzzling at times. I sometimes use novelty as well, but whether it gets a stable version within the next few months is out of the question given it hasn't updated for more than 2 years now.

My favorite genres are Tragedy, Dark Fantasy, Psychological, and horror (but at most times i'll go at almost any genre when i'm in the mood)
My writing style (as based from my favorite genres) consists of tragic twists and dark themes.

Hope i can get along with you all!

UnseenKingdom
Completed: Artisan: Going Home Again
Organization: Unseen Kingdom Studios

#3715 Post by UnseenKingdom »

Hi everyone,

Well... I'm pretty used to being called "Kingdom" by now. Technically, my name's Amy though. So you can call me that if you want!

I'm posting here representing my sister and my development studio, www.UnseenKingdom.com You can check out our twitter @Unseen_Kingdom or get in touch with my sister on twitter @LoopPrincess

My favorite genre is... is cute a genre? Sure it is! If it's sweet and makes you smile, I love it!

As of writing this, we've just released our premier title on desura and are in the process of planning our future games. We'll be updating our site (twitter, facebook, gamejolt,.... everything) with more information on those games as it's available.

It's nice meeting you all! I hope we'll get to talk more in the forum^_^

mymille

#3716 Post by mymille »

Hello everyone!

I'm mymille. I don't know if I can make my own visual novel but I'm interested to.
If my English is weird, please excuse me.

Lunagorn
Tumblr: lunag0rn
Deviantart: Lunagorn

#3717 Post by Lunagorn »

Name: Lunagorn
Comments about Lemmasoft: Seems great so far~ >w<

Ariette

#3718 Post by Ariette »

Hi, I'm Ariette from the US. I've been lurking here for a long time, but I'd like to become more active from now on.

sage
Tumblr: sages-draws
Deviantart: mr-sage

#3719 Post by sage »

Hello! My name is Sage, I like to draw, and I'm from California. I'm also 19.
I pop in from time to time, and finally decided to make an account.

Mono
Tumblr: mono-y
Deviantart: mono-y

#3720 Post by Mono »

Hi! Nice to meet you all~ My name is Mono, a 15 years old girl willing to work with visual novels.
I'm not a very good writer, so I'll do my best as a illustrator.

(And also, I'm Brazilian :3)