Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Jerails
Veteran

Re: Guestbook

#3751 Post by Jerails »

Aw man, and here I was pretty excited when I received an E-mail telling me someone posted on a section of the forum I had apparently been monitoring years ago! I'm glad I kept my passwords consistent through the years!

Welcome to the LemmaSoft Forums, puaa!

...man, it's kind of nostalgic coming back. Even for just a visit!
It's been a while, folks!

Enjous
IRC Nick: Erie
Tumblr: swabbie-san

#3752 Post by Enjous »

Well, I actually joined a few months ago but never got around to signing (I'm lazy you see :lol: )

Name: Ellie (or Erie) :)

Before making this account I've actually been stalking the board for about, 3 years prior? 8)
I get all my indie VN/KN here. I rarely play commercially produced otoges and eroges nowadays bc there's so much treasure here. PLUS, its free hehehehe.

There're so many talented game devs here i cri. :cry: (hey Nuge!)
I'll prbably be an amateur game dev too, as soon as I get real time-off from school. :wink:

That's all. Keep on delivering stellar content to us fans! :o

Breci
Organization: Edarion
IRC Nick: Breci

#3753 Post by Breci »

Hey everyone !

Just joined the forum so let's do it :D

I'm Breci, my real is Brice (yeah so imaginative !) and I'm a programmer.
I am French, but for now I am living in Finland for my studies. And I don't know where I will be after this :D
I have been studying programming for 3 years in university and also game programming for one year.

I am new in the VN's world and of course Ren'py.
I have one personal project ongoing (no post now because it still at the beginning).

If you need some help about programming one day just send me a pm so we can talk about it.

emptyfortress

#3754 Post by emptyfortress »

Hi there,

I've been lurking for some time now so I may as well join. Looking forward to contributing where I can; that is if procrastination or shyness don't strike first :)

MrDent
Projects: A Single Magnificent Ember
Organization: Brillig

#3755 Post by MrDent »

Howdy, dunno if this thread is even used anymore, but I'll introduce myself anyway. You can call me Mr. Dent. I'm an enormous 07th Expansion fanboy, and I'm taking a crack at developing a Visual Novel myself. This is my first time developing a Visual Novel, so I'll probably be here often, asking for help and looking for artists and such willing to work with me. Thank you all for having me!
Last edited by MrDent on Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aella Reve

#3756 Post by Aella Reve »

Um, hi~ I'm also another long-time lurker here (who finally decided to pop up now) ^^

I love reading -- it doesn't matter if it's a novel, or a manga, or a visual novel - as long as the story's good. And I also love to play role-playing games~
I used to be a writer by hobby; simply writing stories or brainstorming random stuff - but stopped when I reached my senior year in high school and focused on journalism instead. Now I want to get back on writing, though, and also learn more about creating VNs and be a part of this great forum. Um, welllll, that's all... >.<

Vennete

#3757 Post by Vennete »

Hi everyone, :lol:
I've been quite interested in the process of how they made most vn's. I'm quite the anime fan and vn's are really something I'm quite attached to. I went to this site under the request of a friend of mine who is also a member and I have been lurking here for quite some time. I'm looking forward to contributing to the creation of vn's :D

LeoWolfish

#3758 Post by LeoWolfish »

Name: LeoWolfish

Hello it is nice to meet everybody. I have wanted to make a visual novel for a while now but I have finally come up with my first final idea. I am into both manga and written novels and I like simulation and rpg games the best. I have been lurking for a short time on here, mostly for the tutorials.

eliasuke
Deviantart: eliasuke

#3759 Post by eliasuke »

hey guys !

i'm Elias.
i'm a french manga artist.
I am22 years old.
you can find my manga oneshots here :

http://www.inkblazers.com/authors-and-a ... ?tab=manga

I'm searching for scriptwriter for a manga oneshot and/or series, so you can feel free to contact me :D

P-cate
Tumblr: artistic-cate
Deviantart: P-cate

#3760 Post by P-cate »

just presenting myself over here, i think this is the place where to present yourself??,lol xD;;. im spamming all through this place sorry.

Name: Cate
comments about Lemma Soft: *inmigrant voice* i've came here to work. ........I see that there's many visual novels going on in here, i always wanted to do a proper game*cries* but im too lazy(tried rpgmaker but i am really too lazy). So helping with art would be something i guess, for people who is not lazy lol.

Hatyeis
Soundcloud: Hatyeis

#3761 Post by Hatyeis »

Hiya, there! I'm Hatyeis, but my real name is Deiska. I'm currently learning to be a novelist, cause I just totally love writing~ Recently, I also developed this interest for creating/programming a VN myself. One thing though... I'm suck at drawing digitally :( But eh! I shall still give it a try! Oh btw, I'm from Indonesia! It's nice to meet you guys! :D

About the Lemma forums, huh? What? I LOVE this site! Like a LOT! It provides many addicting VNs and some are FREE!!
I love this site more than anything~

Kitteas
Projects: Personal Projects
Deviantart: trythesky.deviantart
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.c

#3762 Post by Kitteas »

Hello! New here to these forums, but not new to being a fan of the games produced here!

My name is Eva, although I can be referred to by my handle (Kitteas). Whichever is preferred! I don't mind. My avatar is well, a photo of myself. :'P

I live in Los Angeles with my fiance (and I'm only mentioning this because I believe it may be relevant?) who is an attorney who specializes in video game law/licensing. If anyone is seriously interested in producing a game and would like to hire an attorney for that purpose, feel free to contact me and I can provide his firm's information.

I'm a psychology/pre-law student currently in college, and I enjoy voice acting, graphic designing, videogames, and drawing as my main interests. Also, shopping and wrestling. Heh.

Nice to meet everyone, and I'm happy to finally actively contribute to this community I've enjoyed so much as a consumer! <3

amateurismygame

#3763 Post by amateurismygame »

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a good five-six months! Partly out of intimidation of the amazing game Dev's here, partly out of pure laziness! Anyway, you can refer to me as Lexi, or anything you like (as long as I approve haha).I reside in the vast and annoying country Canada. I AM Canadian, never forget that! And yes, we ride polar bears and moose to school! I dunno if I'll be creating a game here, I've never tried programming y'see. I'm also dreadfully terrible at drawing! My only redeeming quality is that once in a blue moon I can write adequately. Nevertheless, I'm here to spread limitless feedback and mirth! Also, in regards to game creating, or even help, I'll be sure to hook up an appropriate tumblr. If you would like to reach me regardless, my tumblr is: hanamiyanottachibana.tumblr.com .

Blackrune

#3764 Post by Blackrune »

Hi everyone. I'm Blackrune.
I'm here to make a VN. (who would have guessed?)
I've made some other things like fangames, but this still feels all new to me. I guess once you switch from those to something completely original you finally realize how much work those established universes and characters have done for you in advance.
Favourite genre is mystery, though I also like some well-done sci-fi, fantasy(not really the generic settings, however), or historical stuff.
Now I'll either go back to lurking until my VN is done or comment here and there. I'm impressed with how much useful stuff there's on here, but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. ^^

shiro usagi

#3765 Post by shiro usagi »

hi there~

i enjoying some VN and some RPG <--- my favorite actually XDD
and i love anime too :D
im an otaku btw :3

here's my short bio

name : Shiro Usagi

yoroshiku onegaishimasu~ :3