Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Tauru
Completed: N/A
Projects: I have one without a name;;
IRC Nick: Tauru

Re: Guestbook

#3856 Post by Tauru »

This is extremely new to me, but hello, I'm Tauru~
I've always been a fan of VNs and the likes so I thought "why not try to create one or talk to other people who have the same interests?"
My interests are basically just drawing and writing and now I'm starting to get into creating visual novels ((though I just started)). I don't have a website or anything of the sorts yet, but who knows, one day maybe? I have an instagram if that counts for anything, though I doubt it. It's the only place I'll post my art since I am terrible with any sorts of forms of social media.

Please treat me well!

((I'm more on the shy side so it's difficult for me to initiate conversations. //laughs nervously))

PaperweightWorks
Projects: Unseeing Worlds (for NaNoRenO2015)
Organization: PaperweightWorks

#3857 Post by PaperweightWorks »

Hi everyone! I'm Katserest. I'm doing nanoreno this year together with my sister (candymage28 on Twitter). My interests include video games, music (I play the piano) and drawing. I'm not really that good with digital art or programming but I hope I can learn a few (or many) things from the creators here. I'm making my first game ever and I could really use some tips and constructive criticism sooo let's be friends! ^_^

Good luck to my fellow nanoreno'ers! I hope we all succeed! :D

Hanabii
Deviantart: HanabiArts

#3858 Post by Hanabii »

Hi everyone! :)

I'm Hanabi (sadly that name was already in use, so I'm Hanabii .. ).
I like animes and mangas A LOT and recently started playing VNs extensively. So I thought to myself "Why not make your own one?", just for fun of course.
In this department I'm kinda realistic and won't expect my first (or second..) VN, to be utterly great, but it won't hurt trying :D

I'm a hobby artist (let's say my drawing skill are average), a computer science student (hopefully that will come in handy with programming and coding lol) and I love reading and making up stories.

Hopefully we'll have a lot of fun together!! ^_^ (I'm horrible at introductions LOL)

Mochi

#3859 Post by Mochi »

Hi! :D *Ahem*

Name: (Madame) mochimochi Mochi (Or y'know, Mochi for short.)
Specialization: Writing and programming - but how skilled I am right now is a completely different matter. On top of that, I suck at art.
Interests: Manga, J-entertainment (dramas, movies, music, etc), MMORPGs/RPGs, learning new languages, music, psychology/criminology, writing
Stuff: I've been playing VNs since...what? 5-6 years ago? (Maybe more; I apparently I can't count anymore.) Though I haven't really gotten an interest in actually attempting to make them only until recently.
Additional: I adore VNs, especially otome and mystery ones~

Nice to meet you! Hope I can make some friends! ^^

caiooa
IRC Nick: caiooa

#3860 Post by caiooa »

Hello, my name is caiooa. Not a native english speaker, so please don't mind if i commit some mistakes.
While i'm actually a programer, i'm trying to get good at writing. Have been stalking around here reading discussions since last year.
Reading and playing fighting games are my hobby :)

Jesska

#3861 Post by Jesska »

Hello all,

I'm really interested in learning about how to use and how to program in Ren'Py. I'm very new too it, and will just be learning what I can in my spare time. I hope one day to get some game ideas into finished projects, but am not rushed to do so, as my free time is limited. Even still, I like the challenge of learning something fun like this. I hope you all do not mind me haunting the forums and asking many questions. :)

PizzaLady
Completed: Pizza Lady - Ace Attorney

#3862 Post by PizzaLady »

Name, location, website, comments about Lemma Soft, etc. - The usual!

Name: Pizza Lady
Comments: Signing this guestbook thread because I may be posting here a lot more than I expect. I go by the username 'Pizza Lady' and have messed around with Ren'Py for a while. I am now stuck enough that I'd have more experienced people help me figure it out. My current project as of this writing is 'Who Killed Markkei Le Sade', a simplified murder mystery that takes elements from Ace Attorney and Dangan Ronpa, while using the Sims 2 graphics.

Astro Cherry

#3863 Post by Astro Cherry »

Whelp. This is always fun. (sarcasm, no?)

Name: Val should suffice, but any rendition of Astro Cherry is fine too. ^^

Location: Err, it's actually sort of embarrassing, since I'm not from here and I don't particularly want to be here. ^^;; I'm from Boston and currently in the -9:00 timezone, so if you really really care, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out what horrible state I live in now. xD

Specialization: Writing. I love it. I've always wanted to see my ramblings turn into more than, well, ramblings. xD I dabble in drawing, but I can only really draw portraits... of Matt Skiba... I couldn't draw an anime face to save my life, though. Heh. Heheh. ^^;;

Interests: Ah... I don't even know. I love and hate everything at the same time. xD I thoroughly enjoy visual novels, but I suppose that's obvious, no? I love engaging stories, and if something can keep me up for days (this happens) just trying to figure out what happens next, then I'll probably enjoy it. xD (*cough cough* Orange Is The New Black *cough cough*) I enjoy a broad range of music, from ska to reggae to punk to metal to classic rock to dub to hip hop to indie to J-pop to Alkaline Trio. I love just about everything, with the exception of pop music. I just... can't do it. I also enjoy ranting (can you tell? o3o) and since I'm somewhat of a hermit, I tend to do that a lot via internet. ^^;;

Oh, You Know: I guess, several years ago I would play Voltage otome games on my iPod, then I realized, those absolutely sucked and were poorly written. xD Once I got my own laptop, I discovered some wonderful lady with a blog, specifically dedicated to English otome games. I looked at every last one of them, and played nearly all of the free ones. Then, once there were no more left, I was genuinely convinced that I had played every free VN on the internet. But then -- BUT THEN!! A savior emerged! Several links from her blog led me to this site, which I sort of just brushed off, until I realized that this... This is where it's at, no? o3o I spent quite some time lurking your forums and downloading your wonderful VN's, until I decided that it's high time I made an account, so I can tell everyone how lovely their stories are and spread the love. xD I've also spent a little bit of time attempting to create my own visual novels -- none have been successful, because it's just a little bit too much for me to understand -- I don't program. And I'm a cheapskate that refuses to pay for lessons (programming lessons... that's a thing, yeah?) or software that does everything for you, so... yeah. There's that. xD

I feel like, perhaps my introduction was a bit excessive? Yeah... maybe. >_>

CatalystCrystals
Completed: To Think
Projects: Hope's Reminder, The Flower's Prayer
Tumblr: CatalystCrystals
Deviantart: CatalystCrystals

#3864 Post by CatalystCrystals »

I'm Ciera, aka CatalystCrystals.

I'm a returning user to the forum, after I lost my old logins due to some family and personal issues. Lets just say, for the moment I'm operating without even my computer and typing from a smartphone. How ever, things are getting better now two months later.

I'm getting a laptop replacement soon, so I plan to get back into making my project for a game. I like to hang out on this forum and I will be more active this go around. If I play your game, I'll review it too.

Good luck to everyone in Nano this year. And have fun.

Alphas
Projects: Monster

#3865 Post by Alphas »

Hey guys!

I'll be participating in this year's NaNoRenO since it seemed like a rather interesting event.

There's not much I can say about myself, other than the fact that I'm new to visual novels(but I'm loving it so far!). I also love watching anime and playing games. That's pretty much it. :)

I hope that I can meet new friends as I browse these forums, and so I look forward to spending my time here with you guys.
Monster| NaNoRenO2015

"This is the story of an ambitious young man.
Who was betrayed by the people he loved.
And abandoned by the society he trusted."

sherberrie
Regular

#3866 Post by sherberrie »

Name: Sherleen or sherberrie!
Comments about Lemmasoft: Lemmasoft is cool and has cool users. And I'm pretty excited to start posting in these forums, too! :>

Selwyn
Tumblr: charmysketches

#3867 Post by Selwyn »

Hello everyone, I'm Selwyn! (,,^_^,,)/
I'm a freelance Illustrator & have an Associates Degree in Graphic Design. I'm located in the USA. I joined this forum because I'm interested in creating visual novels; solo or with a creative team. I'm also interested in voice acting, singing and writing. I'm planning to release a new voice acting demo reel soon.
The most recent VN that I completed and absolutely loved was Apple Cider's Autumns Journey (Ilmari <3). I stumbled upon Ren'py thanks to Sake Visual's Re:Alistar.
I am an avid RPG gamer, Final Fantasy IX is my favorite. Other types of games that I enjoy are platformers and puzzle games.

Feel free to follow my Art Tumblr: http://charmysketches.tumblr.com
& Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CharmySketches

ShokumaNatsu
Projects: SHINRAI

#3868 Post by ShokumaNatsu »

Hi, I'm Natsu! ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

It's been quite a while since I joined this forum, but I'll try to stop lurking and start participating a bit more from now on. First and foremost, I'm an artist, but I also do a bit of programming and currently try to write my NaNoRenO entry. (My english grammar really isn't the best, but I'll try anyway :'D) I love creating new characters, stories and places for my world, which has grown quite a bit in the last few years! Nowadays, every story I think up is part of the same world and continuity, with its own ever-expanding past, present and future ♡ Although I'm always working on several projects at once, tend to get easily distracted and have kinda screwed up priorities, working on my projects is always great fun and something I never get tired of! ^__^

I'm a night owl, love anime and videogames and use a lot of emoticons. Mushrooms are delicious! xD And I have to agree with Selwyn: Final Fantasy IX is great and one of my favorite RPG games of all time too! ^o^
When I'm not working on my own stuff, I'm in charge of coloring and programming for Gosatsu VNs. We (my best friend Gospel and I) love murder mysteries, so we are currently developing one of our own, Shinrai :3

Nice to meet you all! (*≧▽≦)

binod_hyolmo
Deviantart: BinodHyolmo

#3869 Post by binod_hyolmo »

Name: Binod
Comments about Lemmasoft: I found lemmasoft while searching for art (sprites) for my game. It's cool place to find artists, writers and specially story lovers. About me, I am a programmer (average one with experience in C#, java, libgdx engine and so on ). I also do art but I am not that good with coloring. Anyway, I have found lots of free sprites here for commercial use (free but with ads) which I will be putting in my next android game 'Game inside a Game'.

Vynne
Projects: ARE: Prelude (solo project)

#3870 Post by Vynne »

Hello to you, Creative Minds! Very happy to meet you.

My name is Vynne, or you can call me Dave. I live in Missouri, in the USA, near Saint Louis. I am currently writing the script to my first kinetic novel, and am an utter novice. As such, I lack a website, or a portfolio, or anything similar at this time. Long ago, I fell in love with the manga and anime style of art, and consumed such media almost obsessively. Eventually, I found visual novels, and consider them an excellent way to portray a story.

I've been sitting on my own story for years, now. I've written it and tweaked it in my mind over and over again. I could never decide how I wanted to tell it, though. Prose? Comic? RPG Maker? Animation?

Then I found Dischan and InvertMouse. They created short, yet compelling stories, as visual and kinetic novels. Impressed by their work, I considered going that route as well. Visual/Kinetic novels contain a great deal of art, but not as much as would go into a graphic novel. They can even include simple animations. Being I am still pretty much a beginner artist, it is a path that doesn't feel as overwhelming and still offers some of the tools of expression that I want to include. I looked into what manner of tools there were to create such a story, and found Ren'Py. Ren'Py refers to here, thus, here I am.

I hope to find much inspiration and discover some wonderful stories here. I want to learn from those that have taken this path before me. Thank you, Creative Minds, for allowing me to witness your journeys. And, mayhap, one day I'll be able to share my story and art with you, for better or worse.