Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ms45
Tumblr: saint-barbara
Deviantart: ms45

Re: Guestbook

#4081 Post by ms45 »

Name: Ms .45, aka Saint Barbara
Comment about..: I'm a sucker for a good dating sim
Mushrooms: Important source of vitamin B12
Undies: Black with pink spots
Cute guy: WHERE? WHERE???

Hello, I'm a writer who wants to learn Ren'Py to write an adventure game. The main game I want to write is a little bit sekrit squirrel, but I've come here for the Yuri Jam by Carrogath and KittyKatStar.

So far I've only written a couple of silly little games which you can check out at http://saint-barbara.tumblr.com/mygames, but I also have an Ao3 page you may enjoy!

Shirayukihime
Projects: Kinou, Kyou, to Ashita no Girls

#4082 Post by Shirayukihime »

Name: I-it's up to you...
Comment: Wow, this place is really old ne...
Mushrooms: Please, no mushrooms...

Hi! I'm an author who's been meaning to branch out to the VN medium for a while. I was referred to this place by...people...yoroshiku!

Final_Fix+

#4083 Post by Final_Fix+ »

Hello everyone! :3 I am so excited to find that there is such a huge forum base for visual novel creators!! I've been fascinated by the idea of visual novels ever since high school, but never actually played my first one all the way through until about a year ago. ^^ I was hooked. I've dived head first into this world and I don't want to come back up! I've recently been in an artistic rut, and the thought of making a visual novel always was in the back of my mind, but it always seemed like such a grand-scale project to me. I slowly got to realizing that it's actually a very do-able project and I'm currently in the works of fleshing out my first story. This community seems amazing and I really am happy to have come across it. :) I'm excited to share my passion for VN's with you all and to get to know you and your stories! :D See you around~!

NotSubmohr
Projects: early wip
Tumblr: submohr

#4084 Post by NotSubmohr »

Hi!

I'm a guy from Texas, in the process of starting to write a Visual Novel mainly out of curiosity. I don't have a writing (or really creative) background, so it may be hard (and will almost certainly suck). I came across Lemmasoft forums looking for resources to help me out - when I get further along in my project I may actually start posting, but for now, I'm just reading.

butler-pate
Tumblr: butler-pate

#4085 Post by butler-pate »

Hello! I'm Parker, I'm someone who greatly enjoys VNs, so i decided to learn how to make them! You can use he/him to refer to me. I do coding and sprite art, mostly. I've made one game so far, and its kind of short but its my first game. I'm currently trying to make a (jokey) dating sim with my datefriend.

llamamama
Projects: The Adventures of Scottie (In Development)
Organization: Studio Fondue
Tumblr: fleursciortino

#4086 Post by llamamama »

Hey I'm Fleur!

I'm a game developer and I work as lead designer and art director at Studio Fondue where we just received a grant to develop our first game The Adventures of Scottie

I;m really interested in narrative games and am looking to share ideas and give critiques for other games in development

Soliloquy
Regular

#4087 Post by Soliloquy »

Hey all!

I'm known around the net as Soliloquy. I've been learning a bit of Python, and a friend told me Ren'Py was a fantastic tool. I'm not all that into visual novels (or, at least I wasn't until I started tinkering with the software ;)) and I'm looking forward to the kind of stories I can make.

I stumbled across this forum when looking for Ren'Py resources, and it seems really awesome. I tend to listen and read more than talk, so for the first little while at least I'll probably do more lurking than chatting. Hopefully I'll come out of my shell soon and integrate myself into this cool community you guys have built. ^^

Duchess
Regular
Projects: Garden of Seif; Old Lucid9 Creative; Content Writer for VN Game Den
Organization: Foxdrift Studios
itch: foxdrift-studios

#4088 Post by Duchess »

Hi everyone,

I'm known as sunasrose or 1SkyOneDestiny. I'm in love with visual novels and I hope one day to start up one of my own. I just stumbled upon this forum recently while I was looking for resources. I'm a writer and the most I have to offer right now is my skills in video and effects editing. But I'd also dream about being an artist ^_^ (hehe)

I'm really excited to get involved in others' projects before I can get my own started. I always put forth my best effort. :)

Leto

#4089 Post by Leto »

Hi I'm Leto,

I finally set up an account after lurking the threads those two last months.
Currently trying to make my visual novel come true but it's hard. Haha. I'm hoping you could help me into one or two things !

Nice to meet y'all !

Sixteenth
Tumblr: alienfelthuman
Soundcloud: alienfelthuman

#4090 Post by Sixteenth »

Hi! :D I'm Sixteenth, but everybody calls me Dante. I'm from Argentina, though now I'm moving on to a different country and maybe in a few years I'll be in another country... I think the whole world is my home. n.n And I have a website. :B

Truth is that I love playing games and I like making games, but I'm totally new at it. Started a few months ago making some text adventures with Twine, and now I'm trying to move on to the next level with a visual novel, using Ren'Py. The problem is that my ideas are too ambitious for my actual 10% knowledge in both Ren'Py and Python (though I can fix that problem). The real BIG problem, is that I am not good at drawing, though I like to program and I love making music as much as I love writing.

My comment on LSF is that it looks like an awesome forum, and it seems there's a lot of awesome people as well. :B So that's it. Farewell!

r0wsdower

#4091 Post by r0wsdower »

Yo guys! I'm Steve from Philly, and I hope you need proofreaders, because that's what I'm here to do.

I've written and published pretty much everything - journalism, columns, a short story, poetry. I've started working as a copywriter in a pharmaceutical ad agency, where I've quickly become the guy people bring manuscripts to for proofing.

I'd eventually like to try my hand at writing a VN, once I finish up another long-term writing project, but for the time being, I'd love to learn the ropes and help writers polish their scripts. Looking forward to working with you guys!

peety

#4092 Post by peety »

Hi everyone!
I'm Peety, but you can also call me Peter (or Piotr). I'm from Poland and I go to third class of middle school. I started reading visual novels not so long ago and I like them very much since. I hope I'll be able to make a really good one someday.
Good luck with our projects!

SomeoneJimmy
Projects: No name for it, but working on one.
Location: A magical land of sometimes ice cream, sometimes drawing sprites

#4093 Post by SomeoneJimmy »

I'm just some random person on the internet interested in making games and visual novels.

Name: On the internet I usually go by Sir, but Jimmy or Someone is fine.
Extra little tidbits:
-I study Japanese
-My favorite visual novel is Katawa Shoujo, it was also made with Ren'Py
-My favorite video game series is the Persona series
Last edited by SomeoneJimmy on Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makudomi

#4094 Post by Makudomi »

Hello. I'm a guy who likes to write stuff. I just started working on a story which will utilise Ren'Py so I thought it'd be appropriate to join these forums and see where that leads things. I look forward to my experiences here.

Name: Dominic
Other: Studying Japanese diligently, currently around N3 level

anirhapsodist
Regular
Completed: All For You
Projects: Written in the Sky, Seduce Me: My Princess, Blind Men, Carpe Diem: Reboot, All For You
Organization: Home
Deviantart: anirhapsodist

#4095 Post by anirhapsodist »

Name:
ani rhaspsodist
real name
Alexis Ril

only a DA page
anirhapsodist.deviantart.com

comments about Lemma Soft
n_n v im quite shy on certain stuff like mushrooms and how to eat them