Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
AngelicCarrot
Regular

Re: Guestbook

#361 Post by AngelicCarrot »

Ello!! ^___^

I'm Fawn, and I live in the USA :3

I love to draw cute anime picutres and make stories ^^ My first game I made was Be My Master, which I am re-making (because the first version was AWFUL Dx).

I'll be happy to help with character designs and character art when I'm not busy :D

You can see my art here: http://angelicalchemey.deviantart.com/

It's wonderful to find such a friendly VN forum :D Specially when its for Ren'py!

Hope I can be of help ^^
Life, Liberty and RAINBOWS OF HAPPINESS

http://angelicalchemey.deviantart.com/

GWT
Projects: Cocytus Investigations, Psycho Dust Kinetic Novel

#362 Post by GWT »

RADIES AND GENTERMEN!
Herrow!

I'm GWT, and I love this place after one visit.
Honestly, the idea to make a Visual Novel never crossed my mind before. I was always more of a casual writer whenever boredom struck, but a sudden inspiration hit me and now I'm here.
I code and a type. Haha, I'm boring!

I suppose I should tell you what my first project would be, but I don't even have a title for it. Perhaps I'll rewrite an old story of mine called Psycho Dust at the same time.
Haha! Glad to be here!! I hope to enjoy your company!
Author of Psycho Dust / Kinetic Novel Coming Soon!
Current Project: Cocytus Investigations: The Devil That Sits in the Detective's Chair .
Member of No Heart Warming Stories

shadowchicken477
Projects: Life In A Broken Glass Bottle,Untitled Horror/Mystery VN

#363 Post by shadowchicken477 »

Hello! I'm Michael! I'm from the USA XD

I enjoy reading and writing, watching anime,playing video games, making games, etc etc... :lol:

I've always wanted to make a visual novel, but was never able to find an engine that i had the time to figure out how to use, but now i have found one, thanks Ren'py creator! :D

Other than that, dont know what to say, I'm tired Z_Z so..yeah :lol:
"You try, you try, you fail, you fail, but the only true failure is when you stop trying." -Unknown

qq
Regular
Projects: Strings of Fate- BG artist

#364 Post by qq »

Hi I'm q.q!
Just wanted to say I finally graduated from high school! :D
Now if I could I actually finish something and get one of my ideas made into a VN.
Frog and Kisses Studio
Please visit my Art Blog

Mistik
Regular

#365 Post by Mistik »

Hey I'm Mistik, I live in the U.S, but I'm in japan till the end of the month. I'm a college student. I've only beaten a few datings sims. Tsukihime and wind breath of heart, and winter shard and Elvin relations on ren'py. I write and have no artistic skillz.

love & peace
Last edited by Mistik on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlphaProspector
Regular
Completed: The Circular Gate
Projects: Yume no Sono, Hoshi Agari, The Circular Gate, Koenchu Yonogi Seiyu Story (こえんちゅ!)
Organization: Primum Soft
Soundcloud: Primum Soundblast

#366 Post by AlphaProspector »

Well, I found Ren'Py literally by a random link thrown in the middle of a wall of text regarding a visual novel (True Remembrance if you were wondering) and I instantly loved it!

So, yeah, hello everyone! I'm AlphaProspector and I already decided to develop a small VN with Ren'Py and I aim to release it sooner or later and try to do my best with it.

Well, my website is still more of a placeholder than anything else but as soon as I feel like updating and put info regarding the developing process I'll surely do so.
Enjoy tranquillity. Paint reality with the colours of your imagination.

Primum Soft Website and Blog

Midnighticequeen
Veteran
Completed: Bunni and Kitty, Sweethearts, Tiesa's Tales
Projects: Wish
Organization: Ice Queen Games
itch: icequeenstudios

#367 Post by Midnighticequeen »

Hello, I'm Rae and it's nice to meet you.

I live in USA

I like drawing, writing, reading, and listening to music. I'm currently working on my first game so wish me luck!

zanaikin
Regular
Projects: TIP

#368 Post by zanaikin »

Hello's

I found renpy when I was making comparisons between the Allegro and Pygame gaming libraries on figuring which one to use for my VN+ game project, I can say that renpy provided me a huge incentive to choose Pygame over Allegro ( the others being Visual Studios being annoying with non-windows GUI libraries and C++'s lack of runtime functionality... ah ranting ).

My specialty is actually Scenario Design ( World Forging ), but coding / writing / project coordination are my roles too.

My team for our VN project just finished 2nd level design process and are entering the writing phase, although the scope of the project means I won't be completed for at least a year =).

aya_lyka

#369 Post by aya_lyka »

hi im alexa... and im new t making game's s0o0o i wish you could help me....

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#370 Post by mugenjohncel »

- POST NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by mugenjohncel on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

#371 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Sir! Tsundere Lightning reporting for writing duty sir!

Stationed on Treasure Island, San Francisco, sir!

...seriously, my strength is in writing. I'm a decent character artist as well, but my backgrounds are... no. Just no.

I'm not sure if I'm a *cute* guy... Romantic and polite on the other hand...

Favorite ren-ai games so far: Pygmalion
("What should I name her?" "...Galetea." and "Maybe I should write in that Victoria likes cheap presents... imagine how much money we'll save... SHIT!") are STANDOUT lines,
Last Station, Project Nattsu (Hoorary fo Fuu!) and O-3
(As the signature says, 'Eyes' Are My Love.)
Currently finished the script for a kinetic novel based on a true story - names changed, of course.

Also working on a romance visual novel that's been kicking in my brain for 5 years.

Pleasure to meet you all.
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.

RandyFlynn
Projects: "Reinveinting The Bullshit" - 2% complete

#372 Post by RandyFlynn »

Name: Randy Flynn

Hello there! The name's Randy and I'm excited to be in this forum! I just downloaded this fantastic engine which responds to the name of Ren'Py and I can't wait to write down my very first visual novel! As you might have noticed, I'm italian (100%) and I apoligize from now on if my english seems poor or if I make any mistake. Please forgive me! :wink:
Anyway, I'm glad I can finally put my hands on a visual novel engine! I know it sounds stupid and childish, but let's face it: ever since I played "Bible Black", or "Bazooka Cafe", or any other kind of visual novel (yeah, egoge-type, I know... -.-;) I was totally blown away by the astonishing simplicity of these kind of games! In my opinion, if used in the correct way, they can lead to an expression of art...maybe :P

Unfortunately, I'm not very good in drawing the character. I've got a couple of questions concerning the engine and the characters, but I think I'll ask it in the proper topic. Sorry again if I stole some of your time, but I'm so excited!
Cross indexed, cross dissected
Cross referenced, contabescence
Cross indexed, cross bisected
Cross referenced, certificate of death

Ren

#373 Post by Ren »

Nome interessante per un Italiano :3
Comunque: benvenuto!

EusthEnoptEron

#374 Post by EusthEnoptEron »

Hello there

My name's Simon - living in Switzerland, Europe.
Currently I'm working as an apprentice in informatics (second year, soon third year) and I'm 17 years old (getting 18 this year).
Lately I discovered Visual Novels and now I often read some of them, when I find some free time. I also plan on making one by myself in Ren'Py. I'm hoping to gain some Python-Skills and improve my English by doing this. :)
For hobbies: Wii (Brawl!), programming (Web-Development, Ruby, Java, C#,...), reading (somehow a default entry in an hobbies-list), music (I bought 'The Zen of Screaming' but I'm not yet able to growl ;)), drawing (currently practicing), RPG-Maker (I like to work with it from time to time).

Well then, pleased to meet you. :)

(and as a side note: I'm a bit of a lurker, so don't expect me to post very frequently. :D)
Real programmers don't comment their code - it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.

Shippokren
Projects: Beast Wars - A War between Humans and Beasts 04%Finish

#375 Post by Shippokren »

Hey folks!

Name's Sabrina, Live in Good USA. It's finally cool to see a free program where you can make your own game so I'm gladly happy to join. I'm already working on a project which I won't be done till... maybe next year. :roll: My art is pretty good- (Side note my avatar I made). My grammar and spelling are horrible thought. (I FAIL YOU L.A. SO MUCH!) ^^;

My favorite's for Novels is them having comedy/horror/and maybe a gay person in it or to. :wink:

My free time I usually make Videos on Youtube and watch Anime if I'm bored.
I'm also a very nice person to so I may get along with everyone here... unless It's my moody day and I'm tired. (Scary to see me when I'm tired).

Hope you all won't mind another person around the place. See ya! ^^

Beast-Wars! Upcoming project filled with Comedy, Drama, Psycho's and POCKY!

To do list
1.Remember to Eat 2.Work on project
3.Work on project 4.Work on project
5.Go to bathroom 6.Work on project
7.Sleep

Yep... todays another day to be a slug.