Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

Re: Guestbook

#1831 Post by ShadowBerry »

Silverchrome wrote:Hmm a V/N and Anime video game network?

So I just walked in from playing several hours of Eden Eternal. I like Games alot and am really into the Japanese style. I like anything with a great storyline, decent graphics, and is low cost. Also of the video game genre I prefer Anime over any other category hands-down. If I knew how to design and develop a game I would probably do so, but My drawing stinks. On the other hand my writing skills may be of use.
I have beta tested games on AdventureQuest, and also with Aeria Games, and would like to beta test and promote new artistry, and new ideas into the games market.

So more about me...
My name is ... My most common alias is Silverchrome, however I have gone by many others, including email adresses, a variation of characters from my favorite anime series or game series, or names that I have made up. If you call me silver that will work.
I am 20
I live about 15-20 minutes from oceanside Harbor in California and have been here pretty much my whole life.
I am a comm college student.
I think that I'm a cute dude <3
I do have an email, and a facebook account.
I have a blog, however, it is unrelated to games.

@ Miko: mushrooms are funny looking >< they make you think SHROOM. I'm not quite sure if I like them yet...
I dunno why but we always called those evil gumbas in mario the "Diaper-Faced Mushies". You would do best to call them that from now on. HEHEHE

@ Lily: I'm wearing red/plad boxers I got at walmart. I know, I'm a sellout.

@ Krista: The world was better off without signing autographs. you know I think it just gives people the excuse to be egotistical know--it-alls. Here you can have a picture of me to put on your wall. it looks like :P

Wow, wow~
You've got a lot to tell us , huh?
Well, nice to have you here chrome enjoy your stay and I hope you beta test quite some games here.
Own project:

Chushiki Maho
Regular
Projects: X-Tasy, Teacher Pets, Virus
Organization: Infinite Scribbles Productions

#1832 Post by Chushiki Maho »

Welcome to LSF everyone! Best of luck on all your future projects~
X-Tasy - GXB (WIP)
~ My Fanfiction
Virus [NaNoRenO 2012]
French to English (or vice-versa) VN translator ~ PM me if interested :3

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1833 Post by Blue Lemma »

Silverchrome wrote:I dunno why but we always called those evil gumbas in mario the "Diaper-Faced Mushies".
I'll never be able to look at Mario games the same way again!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Souffle

#1834 Post by Souffle »

Hi, my name is Soufflé and I’m a college student =D
I’m mainly a storyteller, but I also do art here and there and I'm taking classes in computer programming. VNs seem like the perfect way to combine my hobbies into a single medium. I hope I can get some good feedback from the people here!

Rika Furude

#1835 Post by Rika Furude »

Name: Rika-chama! But you can call me Rika.
Location: Well. There's two places. One, turn around. The other... please dissect your brain. I'm hiding in your medulla.
Comments about Lemma Soft: Ren'Py = AMAZZZINNNNGGGG.

Miko: No, sorry.
Lily: It's a secret. And you?
Krista: I'm not a guy.
Lemma: IMMA CUTE GURRRLLLL... mehbeh.

Raindrops
Regular
Projects: My Secret Spring (Co-writer & Proofreader), [Secret]

#1836 Post by Raindrops »

Souffle wrote:Hi, my name is Soufflé and I’m a college student =D
I’m mainly a storyteller, but I also do art here and there and I'm taking classes in computer programming. VNs seem like the perfect way to combine my hobbies into a single medium. I hope I can get some good feedback from the people here!
Welcome to Lemmasoft Souffle!
Rika Furude wrote:Name: Rika-chama! But you can call me Rika.
Location: Well. There's two places. One, turn around. The other... please dissect your brain. I'm hiding in your medulla.
Comments about Lemma Soft: Ren'Py = AMAZZZINNNNGGGG.
Welcome to Lemmasoft Rika!

:)
TOPofBB
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
- Andre Breton

ender18berserk

#1837 Post by ender18berserk »

hi my name is ender18berserk ive been away form home for around 7 years now. been with the navy. not realy much i love anime and all types of games.

misamane
Regular

#1838 Post by misamane »

ShadowBerry wrote:
misamane wrote:Hello~~
I've been lurking this forum for ages but only just got around to making an account!
I'm not too fond of my name written down so you can just call me Misa I guess! Misa Amane is one of my favourite anime characters so yeah :3
I spend most of my time messing around on photoshop, playing PS3, watching anime, reading manga, programming, trying to learn new things, and obviously, playing visual novels!
I only really started using RenPy a few weeks ago but I'm getting the hang of it and it's quite fun~
I also have very basic skills in C!
I live in England and I'm 17, 18 in 2 weeks!~
My favourite colour is blue and I'm a part time student :3

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here~
Ps3? So you tried out FF XIII-2 already? :3

Part time student? What are you doing the other half? xD
Sorry for the late reply!
Ahh I wish I had tried it! It just came out over here and I'm so poor at the moment ;______;
But as it's my birthday in a few weeks I'm gonna ask for it :3
Well, I was a full time but I dropped my main subject due to complicated reasons but now I basically spent all of that time at home!
It's pretty boring really, but I manage :3
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!

Starshine
Veteran
Completed: http://berry-melon.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ ... -2016.html
Projects: Pancake Surprise (2016)
Tumblr: http://bettybooplover.tumblr.com
Deviantart: berry-melon
Soundcloud: sweepea-1

#1839 Post by Starshine »

ShadowBerry wrote:
Starshine wrote:Hello im new, i guess this is the announcement board/Welcoming board.
Name: Just call me starshine...

I joined this site becuse, it shared some links to some wonderful Backround images which i plan to use in a fan-made game (using Ren'py) the game's going to be random......, im trying to make with Ren'py. Although my script sucks, Hopefully i can learn a few things being on this website.

Hey and welcome to LSF~
I love your name, sounds so cute <3
And also you Toru Avatar xD

Have fun and success with your game ;)[/quote

Thank you!
Your name is cute too! (Yeah i've read Fruitbaskets, its a sweet Manga)

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#1840 Post by ShadowBerry »

misamane wrote: Sorry for the late reply!
Ahh I wish I had tried it! It just came out over here and I'm so poor at the moment ;______;
Well, I was a full time but I dropped my main subject due to complicated reasons but now I basically spent all of that time at home!

You should!! The adult Hope is worth it *____*
*still prays for a Hope x Vanille happy ending* even though the chances are small Q_Q

Mhhh, well I hope you get on your feet like it was before. I mean finding a new major or a job :3
Good luck!
Own project:

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#1841 Post by ShadowBerry »

Starshine wrote:
ShadowBerry wrote:
Starshine wrote:Hello im new, i guess this is the announcement board/Welcoming board.
Name: Just call me starshine...

I joined this site becuse, it shared some links to some wonderful Backround images which i plan to use in a fan-made game (using Ren'py) the game's going to be random......, im trying to make with Ren'py. Although my script sucks, Hopefully i can learn a few things being on this website.

Hey and welcome to LSF~
I love your name, sounds so cute <3
And also you Toru Avatar xD

Have fun and success with your game ;)
Thank you!
Your name is cute too! (Yeah i've read Fruitbaskets, its a sweet Manga)[/quote]

I read it too, best ending ever just as I wanted it xD
Thank you for the compliment ^_^
Own project:

misamane
Regular

#1842 Post by misamane »

ShadowBerry wrote:
misamane wrote: Sorry for the late reply!

You should!! The adult Hope is worth it *____*
*still prays for a Hope x Vanille happy ending* even though the chances are small Q_Q

Mhhh, well I hope you get on your feet like it was before. I mean finding a new major or a job :3
Good luck!
Oh god do not even get me started on adult Hope. HE IS PERFECT.
Oooh you ship Hope x Vanille huh? I'm more of a Hope x Light and Vanille x Fang shipper myself! But yes I'll definitely get it :3
Mmmm, I'm looking for a job but it's so hard at the moment, unemployment rates are higher than ever ;____;
Careful what you do, ‘cause God is watching your every move. Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I’ll be safe. Even if I’m far away and alone, I can be sure that you’ll find me there, this I know. You draw me close for a while, so quiet. You tell me everything. If I forget what you say, then you’d come to me, and tell me again. Yes you’d tell me once again. But what happens when I know it all, then what should I do after that? What then?

Part of the huge LSF project: LemmaTV: Television that watches you!

ShadowBerry
Veteran

#1843 Post by ShadowBerry »

misamane wrote:
Oh god do not even get me started on adult Hope. HE IS PERFECT.
Oooh you ship Hope x Vanille huh? I'm more of a Hope x Light and Vanille x Fang shipper myself! But yes I'll definitely get it :3
Mmmm, I'm looking for a job but it's so hard at the moment, unemployment rates are higher than ever ;____;

Oh hell yeah! He looks awesome and his voice is...awww >/////<
Well I don't really like Hope x Lightning because they just don't fit in my opinion
but yeah Fang x Vanille got me too somehow, I mean Fang would kill efverybody just to protect Vanille *_*

Mhh I kinda got in the mood from Lightning x Snow because I LOVE Serah x Noel in XIII-2 xD

Same here. Steady jobs here are really rare at the moment >_> Don't let your hope down and look <3
You have luck sooner or later!
Own project:

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#1844 Post by Gear »

Lots of new members lately. Welcome!
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

david_werecat

#1845 Post by david_werecat »

a
Last edited by david_werecat on Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.