[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part

#1 Post by manga_otaku »

The last part to my KN.
First two parts can be found here: CreditsThanks for the reminder dreamlessnights!
Music: Soundbible and Partnersinrhyme
Sprites and BGs: Bassnovel
Inspiration: Mitsuya Omi

Plot
For identical twins Jamie and Grace, he was the third person in their childhood trio.
For Jamie, he was an unrequited love.
For him and Grace, they were the perfect couple.
When Jamie and him decide to go buy the perfect for him to propose to Grace with, he wasn't supposed to protect Jamie and get into an accident.
He wasn't meant to lose his sight.
A two-part story on how life can chaotically change when the only option you have is to deceive.

Characters
  • - Jamie Hallie
    The protagonist who has an unrequited love for Liam Parker. She is the twin to Grace Hallie, who is engaged to their childhood best friend Liam. She blames herself and convinces herself that the only way for her to fix everything that has happened is for her to pretend to be Grace and look after Liam for the rest of her life.
    - Liam Parker
    Childhood friend to Jamie Hallie and Grace Hallie. He becomes blind after being involved in an accident where he saves Jamie from being hit by a car. Without his vision, he relies on Grace completely without knowing that the Grace he's relying on is actually Jamie, whom he subconsciously blames for his current position.
    - Grace Hallie
    Twin to Jamie Hallie and engaged to Liam Parker. She can't deal with the fact that Liam is now blind and wishes to break it off with him - even if it means breaking two hearts, one of which belongs to her sister Jamie.
Download
I suggest that you play the first two parts first otherwise you will get extremely confused about what is going on xD
Link [Win/Mac/Linus Com.]: http://www.mediafire.com/?tmctv63pkhu70mp
Note: I do not know whether there are problems with Mac or Linux since I only have Windows :) Thanks :D
I'll put up a combined version for all three parts soon.
If anyone wants a screenshot or two I'll put them up :)
Last edited by manga_otaku on Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

dreamlessnights

Re: [KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part

#2 Post by dreamlessnights »

Hello! I played all the parts of your VN just now and your writing is quite good. However, it seems your story is based off of the one-shot 'The Flower that Blooms in You' by Mitsuya Omi http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=12093. If so, you should credit that your visual novel was based off of the manga. ^^ All-in-all, it was a good read. Nice job!

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#3 Post by manga_otaku »

Ah crap crediting. Always forget to dothe most important thing after completing a game ;_;
Thanks for the heads up dreamlessnights! :)
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

visualnr4
Organization: http://vnr4.wordpress.com

#4 Post by visualnr4 »

Saving Project Blind reviewed at VNR4. Congratulations on successfully finishing your visual novel.