Sacred Sand [BxB] [Fantasy]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)
Deviantart: http://silverhyena.d
itch: https://silverhyena.

Sacred Sand [BxB] [Fantasy]

#1 Post by SilverHyena »

Download it here: http://www.4shared.com/zip/wQ_9-nDe/Sac ... d-all.html?
Or here: http://www.mediafire.com/?az474y26jh34s84

Basic Plot:
Lorr is a merchant who is currently set up at an outpost in order to help supply the Gradoan army. The outpost was set up in an attempt to put a halt to the recent attacks made on the main city by the Shaherons, a tribe of people that live in the desert. The reasons for this sudden increase in violence is unknown, but that's hardly Lorr's problem--until the outpost gets raided and he ends up being captured by none other than the second prince of Shaheron.

More info in the thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16370

Features:
-21 Endings (with some text variation depending on earlier answers)
-7 obtainable characters (One is a girl, but I'm not putting BxG on it because you'd still have to wade through the BxB stuff.)
-20 menus (You should see about 10 on any given path if I remember right)
-35,000+ words

Warnings:
-Though there a lot of characters that are obtainable (anyone with a character sprite) most of them only have one or two endings. This is because the original plan was to make a game where Rhael and Aydin were the only romanceable options. Thus, those two characters have a disproportionate amount of endings.
- There is no sound. I suck at making music and I wanted to do this project alone to see what I was capable of doing on my own.

Ending List: (WARNING: SPOILERS!) (I'll update it with how to get each one when I stop being lazy.)
1 - Let's Go Home (Sort of Aydin ending... can lean towards Rhael)
2 - It's Been Awhile (Aydin ending)
3 - Helena is preggers (Charlos friend ending)
4 - Moustaches are sexy (Charlos lovers ending)
5 - Threesome?! (Aydin and Rhael ending)
6 - Hotsprings Vacation! (Merris lovers ending)
7 - It's Impossible to be friends! Psych! (Merris friend ending)
8 - Dancing with Rhael (Rhael ending)
9 - I Prefer Older Men (Keral ending)
10 - It turns out I'm Straight (or bi) (Learah lovers ending)
11 - I've Defied the Odds and am with a girl! (Learah friend ending)
12 - Let's Get to Know Ahrel... Intimately?! (Ahrel ending)
13 - Rhael Teaches Aydin Shaheron... Sort Of (Aydin ending)
14 - I Can't be Your Brother (Aydin ending)
15 - I Don't Think of You That Way (Aydin ending)
16 - I'm Marrying You and That's Final! (Aydin ending)
17 - Worst Story Ever (Rhael ending)
18 - It was Okay... Except That One Part (Rhael ending)
19 - Storytime with Lorr (Rhael ending)
20 - Onward to Rhael's room! ;D (Rhael ending)
21 - Super Mega Hug! (Aydin ending)
Ending Guide:
1 - Let's Go Home (Sort of Aydin ending... can lean towards Rhael)
Stay quiet and don't call out to Rhael. Then call Aydin back. Depending on earlier choices the dialogue will change somewhat, but it should still get you to this ending.
2 - It's Been Awhile (Aydin ending)
Think Aydin when that choice comes up and then go back to Gradoa when you get the chance.
3 - Helena is preggers (Charlos friend ending)
Don't go for a walk with Aydin, when you get the option to choose your toast, toast Helena. Think Rhael when that option comes up or it will default to ending 2. Then make sure you go back to Gradoa.
4 - Moustaches are sexy (Charlos lovers ending)
Similar to 3 except you must not toast Helena. Think Rhael when that option comes up or it will default to ending 2. Then make sure you go back to Gradoa.
5 - Threesome?! (Aydin and Rhael ending)
When you get to the part where you're asked to think about one or the other just pick both of them. (Haha,I know, I know, it defies visual novel logic. You usually have to pick one or the other, but really it's okay. I didn't want to punish anyone for making the choices they wanted to make!) Then just make sure you don't go along with the Merris path (call out to Rhael instead of staying quiet).
6 - Hotsprings Vacation! (Merris lovers ending)
When you get the first option with Merris, don't lie to him. Don't shout out to Rhael, stay quiet instead. Don't call Aydin back.
7 - It's Impossible to be friends! Psych! (Merris friend ending)
When you get the first option with Merris, lie to him. Don't shout out to Rhael, stay quiet. Don't call Aydin back. That will get you this ending.
8 - Dancing with Rhael (Rhael ending)
Think Rhael when that comes up, but choose Keral at the festival. When he asks you if you're interested in his son, say you are.
9 - I Prefer Older Men (Keral ending)
Like 8, but tell Keral you aren't interested in Rhael.
10 - It turns out I'm Straight (or bi) (Learah lovers ending)
Basically, you have to meet Learah earlier in the game. So when you get the choice to slap rhael or comment on the fact that he knows the Gradoan language, slap him. Then you should get the option of places to go. Choose market. Then think Rhael when that option comes up in the cell. When you make it to the festival, choose Learah and you should get this ending.
11 - I've Defied the Odds and am with a girl! (Learah friend ending)
Don't meet Learah earlier in the game (So, avoid going to the market). Think Rahel in the cell and when you get to the festival choose Learah.
12 - Let's Get to Know Ahrel... Intimately?! (Ahrel ending)
You need to establish that you only think of Aydin as a brother. You can do this one of two ways. 1.) Walk with Aydin instead of letting him leave, then slap Rhael, Go to the library, and when the flashback comes up don't make the promise. or 2.) Comment on the fact that Rhael speaks your language, don't know what to talk about, and tell Rhael he's your brother. After you've done this, pick Think Aydin when that comes up. Shout to Rhael, stay in Ah'Rahel, and then choose Ahrel for the final event. If you've successfully confirmed that you think of Aydin as a brother you'll get the ending that you're looking for.
13 - Rhael Teaches Aydin Shaheron... Sort Of (Aydin ending)
Just think Aydin when that comes up, but pick Ahrel at the festival. Since you're close with Aydin it will redirect you to him giving you this ending.
14 - I Can't be Your Brother (Aydin ending)
Again, you have to establish that Aydin is your brother. Then be wishy washy about it. When you get the option to tell him to take care or that you love him, say you love him. Think Aydin and go to Ah'Rahel and it should get you this ending.
15 - I Don't Think of You That Way (Aydin ending)
Exact same thing as 14, but tell him to take care instead of I love you.
16 - I'm Marrying You and That's Final! (Aydin ending)
Walk with Aydin. Slap Rhael. Go to the Library. Make the promise with Aydin. Think Aydin and make sure you choose him at the festival. (I think those are the important ones, but it doesn't hurt to suck up to him when you can. :P)
17 - Worst Story Ever (Rhael ending)
Slap Rhael. Think Rhael. Choose Rhael at the festival and then give him a bad review when he asks you what you thought of his story.
18 - It was Okay... Except That One Part (Rhael ending)
Same as 17, but give him a good review.
19 - Storytime with Lorr (Rhael ending)
Comment on the fact that Rhael knows Gradoan, Don't get in between him and Aydin when Aydin attacks. When you're in the cell think about Rhael. Choose Rhael at the festival.
20 - Onward to Rhael's room! ;D (Rhael ending)
Same as 19, but get between Rhael and Aydin when Aydin attacks.
21 - Super Mega Hug! (Aydin ending)
Don't make the promise to Aydin, but don't establish that he's your brother either. So, avoid the library and if you talk to Rhael about Aydin don't tell him that Aydin is your brother. Think Aydin in the cell and choose to meet up with Aydin at the festival.
Attachments
Just something I threw together to post in my comics on smackjeeves.  I thought I'd include it so you could get a feeling for what you'd be downloading. :P
Just something I threw together to post in my comics on smackjeeves. I thought I'd include it so you could get a feeling for what you'd be downloading. :P
Last edited by SilverHyena on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

Re: Sacred Sand [BxB] [Fantasy]

#2 Post by MiSi »

I've been waiting for this. Downloading it right away ;)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by try10 »

The file isn't there. :(

SilverHyena
Veteran
Completed: Sacred Sand (BxB), Mira's Magical Mishap (GxG), Ben and the Devil, Cute Demon Crashers (GxB/G) (18+), Heirs and Graces (BxB), My Magical Divorce Bureau (AllxAll), Essence Hunt (BxB)

#4 Post by SilverHyena »

@MiSi: Haha. I can hardly believe I finally finished it. I hope it was worth the wait. Who knows though... It is my first project. OTL

@try10: Try the one I put up on mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?az474y26jh34s84 Let me know if that one doesn't work for you either. I can always try something else.

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#5 Post by Blane Doyle »

NOW you upload it to mediafire *grumblegrumble*. ((I kid XD))

Despite the lack of audio (usually a big thing for me with visual novels), I have been enjoying this. It looks cute and it's been a good read so far.

awesomeautumn
Regular

#6 Post by awesomeautumn »

Yay! I've been creeping on this for forever, and I'm so happy it's out! I'm playing through the endings, and some are amazingly hilarious. Thank you!

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#7 Post by Obscura »

OMG, this is done! I'm swamped this month but I can't wait to play this when I get a chance!!! \O/
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Arisu

#8 Post by Arisu »

Heh, seeing this release made me squeek "yay" IRL just now :3
I played the demo and found it adorable so I've been looking forward to this game.
Downloading as I'm typing.

SilverHyena
Veteran

#9 Post by SilverHyena »

@Blane Doyle: Haha, sorry about that. I should have uploaded it to a couple of different places in the first place so people could choose the ones they wanted. I'll know better next time. And I'm glad you're managing to enjoy it despite the lack of music. I think I'm going to try a shorter project next time so dabbling in music won't be as intimidating for that one.

@awesomeautumn: Yeah, it has been a long time in the making. I apologize for the endless torture you must have endured due to my slowness! Ahem, anyway-- yay, it's out! I'm glad you're enjoying it! As for the endings, well, even when I try to be serious stuff like that ends up happening. :P

@Obscura: That's always how it works, huh? Games I want to play always come out at the worst times. Ah well, it'll be there when you have time so no rush.

@Arisu: I'm glad you're so excited for it! I just hope it meets all your expectations!

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by Cain0425 »

i am so happy it out now i going to be download it playing it now and thanks so much for make the game there not that many yaoi games out there lol

AshenhartKrie
Veteran
Tumblr: ashenhartkrie

#11 Post by AshenhartKrie »

Aaah, I really want to play this game, but the school laptop won't let me go to the sites. TT^TT It looks really awesome though so I shall download it when I finally get internet at home. :D

tired. grumpy. queer
*uses he/him pronouns*

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Cain0425 »

can some help me get Ahrel ending .

nefferinthia
Regular

#13 Post by nefferinthia »

Wow, there's a lot of BxB suddenly! Though I'm definitely not objecting (: I'll download it right now

redfang

#14 Post by redfang »

Cain0425 wrote:can some help me get Ahrel ending .
Well what I did to get Ahrel's ending was:
Tell Aydin to take you for a walk,slap Rhael,go to the library,tell Aydin that's impossible,call Aydin off,tell him to make sure he comes back,think about Aydin,I don't think telling or not the truth to Merris matters so choose whatever you want,call out to Rhael,stay in Al'Rhael and finally choose to with Ahrel to the festival. And there you go :)

myapple
Regular
Projects: RoG2.0, Stirling
Organization: red inc.

#15 Post by myapple »

I've played through about 8 routes so far~
Merris :')

Also I must say, there is something I really love about your artwork. Your style is lovely~
redfang wrote:
Cain0425 wrote:can some help me get Ahrel ending .
Well what I did to get Ahrel's ending was:
Tell Aydin to take you for a walk,slap Rhael,go to the library,tell Aydin that's impossible,call Aydin off,tell him to make sure he comes back,think about Aydin,I don't think telling or not the truth to Merris matters so choose whatever you want,call out to Rhael,stay in Al'Rhael and finally choose to with Ahrel to the festival. And there you go :)
That works!
I went a different route before (forgot what I did though) and got to his route (or so I thought)...but then it diverted back to Aydin XD