Doppelganger : Dawn of the Inverted Soul [Guide up]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
starshylea18

Re: Doppelganger : Dawn of the Inverted Soul [Updated link]

#46 Post by starshylea18 »

Dammit :'P I dont even like Lee, but to get my sweet Marshall,I have to do him plus do Raphael AGAIN! DX I got ending 4 Bertha's Will, now I'm currently doing Yuri XD BUT Next I'll do Lee~ Do I have to get good endings? Or just A Ending?

nancie
Regular

#47 Post by nancie »

starshylea18 wrote:Dammit :'P I dont even like Lee, but to get my sweet Marshall,I have to do him plus do Raphael AGAIN! DX I got ending 4 Bertha's Will, now I'm currently doing Yuri XD BUT Next I'll do Lee~ Do I have to get good endings? Or just A Ending?
any ending in said path :wink:

starshylea18

#48 Post by starshylea18 »

Wait, are choices gonna open up, or do I just have better hance of running into them? (Sorry, for all the questions)

MiniNormal

#49 Post by MiniNormal »

Nancie.. i think i.. i think i love you.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#50 Post by azureXtwilight »

New choices will open up. Anyways, the reason why you need to see other paths is because you won't understand the reasons of things when the other paths are open XD So they are locked.

EDIT : Thanks, nancie!
Updated 1st page :) You might want to put some spoilers thougn, for the simple walkthrough.

starshylea18

#51 Post by starshylea18 »

Now I see why Azure Chan, didn't like Lee (*cough* douchebag cough*)..Oh Well XD Time to get some Clifford, Yeah~ I'll write a review after I finish most of the paths~ (Or get Marshall, which apparently wont be till the end of the game DX) But so far, so good..except Raphael but deep down, I feel like he'd be seeing more Bertha in my then Lucia, but hey~ Raphael ending 4 ftw~

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#52 Post by azureXtwilight »

starshylea18 wrote:Now I see why Azure Chan, didn't like Lee (*cough* douchebag cough*)
Welp, you can kill him off. XD Yeah, really. The GxB option is optional, like I said. Though it doesn't mean everyone is readily obtainable.

starshylea18

#53 Post by starshylea18 »

Oh I let 'someone' else handle killing him off, I wasn't really interested in Lee since the beginning, cause when I play an Otome, I never go for the boy who's your childhood, no matter how cute or smexy~ I like the dark, mysterious, smart, and hard headed types~ So Clifford and Marshall were perfect for me~ Man so many CGs..Yuri..I got ending 3: Bonds..There's something better isn't there?

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#54 Post by azureXtwilight »

starshylea18 wrote:.Yuri..I got ending 3: Bonds..There's something better isn't there?
Ending 2, Tomorrow is actually the best ending for Yuri's path. Although, yeah... You'll have to involve Jun.

specialtantei
Veteran

#55 Post by specialtantei »

azureXtwilight wrote:
starshylea18 wrote:.Yuri..I got ending 3: Bonds..There's something better isn't there?
Ending 2, Tomorrow is actually the best ending for Yuri's path. Although, yeah... You'll have to involve Jun.
That's the one I got on my first playthrough :D!
I'm loving it till now. I swear I wanted to have Yuri as my lover but then I felt remorse for the other girl and went back a few steps. Sigh. At least I got a good ending for other people :(.

starshylea18

#56 Post by starshylea18 »

Darn it! Aww I' was truly looking forward to shagging with Yuri..not as much as Marshall but still...I got the worst ending with Raphael, I'm kinda afraid to do Clifford DX, but...I'm itching to get an ending with My Man~ So right now I'm emotionally twirling in my room, while I play with Clifford~

starshylea18

#57 Post by starshylea18 »

I cant end it with Cliffer can I? I've already seen three endings..It kinda deserved the last one for not giving him the letter but hey...I'm childish

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

Re: Doppelganger : Dawn of the Inverted Soul

#58 Post by leon »

azureXtwilight wrote:Again, really sorry, I'm asking the guys at vnovel to let them host it at their site. When they do, I wish someone will make mirrors for it as well.
I uploaded it to Memento Mori's official site (http://mementomori.vnovel.com/downloads), but the server seems to be having difficulties. :(

Here is an alternate download running on a different server - (link removed, use the link below)

---
Edit: Use the following link instead http://mementomori.vnovel.com/files/Dop ... +DoTIS.rar. This link allows Azure to track the number of downloads.
Last edited by leon on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ThirstingHeart
Regular
Projects: Nothing yet, though I'm more likely to do art then make a game itself.
Organization: Moose Cake Productions

#59 Post by ThirstingHeart »

JHFKJDHGFLDSGFDGH!!

You got it out! <3

YAAAAY! COOKIES FOR ALL!!

((I already knew, but I wanted to give a happy cap-spam comment XD))
========================================================================
I will draw free character sprites for otome games that are 100% scripted and non-commercial.
========================================================================

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#60 Post by inhalance »

Wow, I am so excited to play this game! I've been patiently waiting for this release, heh ^^; I'll be sure to leave my review here.

Thanks for all of your hard work! :)
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP: