-

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Alte
The Great Organizer
Github: nualte
itch: alte

-

#1 Post by Alte »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by Alte on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ren'Py Cookbook Directory

I'm not affiliated with Ren'Py/ itch.io/ Steam/ etc.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: Clerkegard [web] [short/ linear]

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Okay, I just finished playing this and...

I have to admit, I was a bit confused. Haha. Wait, actually, I think I was confused majority of the time. :) But some stuff just clicked into place near the end and... haha, I realized that it's such a cute story! ^^

Yeah, it was quite short, and it was quite confusing, but when the story hit me... it's just... so cute. Hahaha. Even though it was so short, I was amused by the characters and their reactions towards each other. I was also fascinated by the boy with glasses. *wink* I really like stories like this, concerning the present and the future and stuff. (Am I the confusing one now? Haha.)

And now for some critique... haha. For such a short game, I found a couple of errors and awkward wordings. :) Nothing too major however!
Some examples are... "He lefted..." "After he thank me..." "...bothered with the consequences when the store clerk catches you committing the deed?"

Oh, also, um... can you really shoplift a store? Or... do you maybe shoplift from a store? Or at a store? I am genuinely confused, haha, so... I'd appreciate it if you could give me some answers. Hahaha.
Anyway... I really wish this was a longer game. Hahaha. :)

Alte
The Great Organizer

#3 Post by Alte »

Thanks for the feedback! :)

I'll look into fixing those errors/ awkward wordings when I find the time. As for shoplifting, I utterly forgot which goes which. :?

This is a sort of game I work as a blueprint for trying out expression and minor interaction. Even though some of the dialogues contains nonsense or reference.

I avoid expanding the story because I wouldn't want to go crazy on creating a paradox which might not make much sense.

I'm glad the basic theme of the story is somewhat understandable. :D

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Ran08 »

You're welcome. :3 I'm actually looking forward to playing your other games, hahaha. They all seem pretty short, so... yeah. :D

Ahh, I'm sorry for asking, haha. Actually, English is not my first language, so I'm still not super good in it. I've forgotten the rules as well. :)

Haha, well, the dialogues were actually cute. They're my fave part of the game. The... plot was my problem, since like you said, it was pretty vague. ^^ Still, the two endings go perfectly together, so... they help in making the plot less confusing. :)

By the way, I made a short review of it here... actually it's just pretty much what I said here, hahaha. XD

Oh and speaking of blogs, I saw a list of your visual novels somewhere... but I seem to have forgotten where exactly i saw it. :( Can you point me to the right direction please? :) Thank you.

Alte
The Great Organizer

-

#5 Post by Alte »

- CONTENT NO LONGER RELEVANT -
Last edited by Alte on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Ran08 »

Alte wrote:You mean this list?
No, this. :)