Alternian Turnabout: Aradia Megido

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
EightHeadedDragon
Completed: Alternian Turnabout

Alternian Turnabout: Aradia Megido

#1 Post by EightHeadedDragon »

Screenshots:

A fusion of the original Ace Attorney trilogy and Alterniabound walkabouts from Homestuck created with an emphasis on imitation, this was my first completed* game. A labor of love created with massive amounts of help from the MS Paint Adventures Forums. People familiar with the comic will have a better time figuring out where and when these events occurred and people familiar with the games will have a better understanding of how to play the game.

* As of v1.1 it is offically-unofficially complete-- the game is as finished as it can be without replacing what’s left of the temporary audio.

Plot
Taking place before the revenge cycle or SGRUB began, a murder that occurs during a night of FLARPing pits Team Charge and Team Scourge against each other in a competitive attempt to achieve a desired verdict.

Downloads:

v1.1 for Windows

v1.1 for Mac

v1.1 for Linux

Siam

Re: Alternian Turnabout: Aradia Megido

#2 Post by Siam »

Hello,
I just started to play, and for the moment it's awesome! The characters are just as in the webcomic, and the story is great! ^^
It just should have be cool with some music, but that's not realy impurrtant!
Thank you for this amazing game!

Siam

#3 Post by Siam »

Hi again!
Sorry, there was actually music sometimes, so don't listen what i said before abot it please! (^-^)"

EightHeadedDragon

#4 Post by EightHeadedDragon »

Siam wrote:Hi again!
Sorry, there was actually music sometimes, so don't listen what i said before abot it please! (^-^)"
Thank you for the positive response! Are you using the Linux version by chance? I may have been having sound problems with the Linux version.

Siam

#5 Post by Siam »

Hello again X2!
No, i'm not using linux, but i founded that the problem came from my computer and not from the game.
By the way, I finished it and it was soooooooo good! I get stuck sometimes but i really had fun, so i just wanted to tell you that your game is amazing! Do you plan on doing another one in this style one day?
Thank you again for making this this game!

EightHeadedDragon

#6 Post by EightHeadedDragon »

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm hoping to branch out into original works, but a big part of how I got Alternian Turnabout finished in the first place was the high energy and creative talent surrounding the MSPA community. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't start yet another third party (notably Homestuck for all the potential art/sound) project, though.