Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#31 Post by Guest »

>3 I really enjoyed the game a lot. =D Although, the one thing that bothered me a bit...Was that all of the guys were just, so incredibly open about being gay. I mean, the story wouldn't advance if they were all resistant, and were like, "No, we're not gay!" But I'd kind of like to see at least one guy that wasn't as open about it...Maybe? xD
Overall it was a really well accomplished "boys love," game. I'd also like to see a "girl's edition," of Dream Savior Gakuen, or at least a female character or two in the cast (not necessarily available to woo, but, just for variety I guess? ), because how this game went, I actually thought Dream Savior Gakuen was an all boys school...^^''
Again, I loved it. It had a nice long play time that was a great length, and I liked all the characters...

>3 My favorite ending was Keeves', but my favorite character was Jaja...xD Again, great job!

illuminate001

#32 Post by illuminate001 »

jun_wi wrote:Yes! If you make a DSG sequel I'd be able to die happy. :lol: Take a long as you need to make it good! Looking forward to it very much. :D
Thanx Jun! Yeah production is already underway but unfortunately very slowly wut wit this crazy new animation job i scored recently. Yeah its official DSG2 is coming out hopefully by the end of this summer. My main problem was coming up with a decent storyline actually I wanted an AMAZING storyline that surpasses DSG! (Theres no point doing a sequal if its jes going to be the same stuff repackaged). Plus you'll get to meet some female characters this time around (Its still a BL game no worries) who'll probably be starring in DSG: Girls Edition.

Im stoked! :D

#33 Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:>3 I really enjoyed the game a lot. =D Although, the one thing that bothered me a bit...Was that all of the guys were just, so incredibly open about being gay. I mean, the story wouldn't advance if they were all resistant, and were like, "No, we're not gay!" But I'd kind of like to see at least one guy that wasn't as open about it...Maybe? xD
Overall it was a really well accomplished "boys love," game. I'd also like to see a "girl's edition," of Dream Savior Gakuen, or at least a female character or two in the cast (not necessarily available to woo, but, just for variety I guess? ), because how this game went, I actually thought Dream Savior Gakuen was an all boys school...^^''
Again, I loved it. It had a nice long play time that was a great length, and I liked all the characters...

>3 My favorite ending was Keeves', but my favorite character was Jaja...xD Again, great job!
Wow thanks for the gr8 suggestions! Actually I never thought of that b4. This time I'd like to incorporate some NPC girls into DSG jes so it doesnt seem so 1 gendered. lol. The other gr8 suggestion is yes a guy who isnt feeling the whole male on male action (at 1st...heh). I had actually not included that element on purpose jes becuz i found it kinda stereotypical to have this passive-aggressive not-into-it uke who is totally at the same time a hungry-for-it-character. (I HATE those characters) but its a challenge for me to create one i like so I'll do it! :)

Im nothing if not versatile to ideas.

illuminate001

#34 Post by illuminate001 »

That last post was by me btw.

Does any1 around here know who i can ask bout getting my VN mirrored? I noticed it still isnt up on Renai. :(
If this was going to be the case I feel like i wasted my time swapping out the music.

Kupokage

#35 Post by Kupokage »

I like the little game, long though, didnt try out all the possible ending O_o; :shock:

I got 4 endings, which one I wont mention cuz was kinda gross @~@ :?

I got being rejected by Sato and the one being with Sato and Marlo so 2 out of 4, guess its fine...

Though was kinda weird to read he when refering to jaja marlo and sato-san since they look more like girls to me which is cool cuz I'm a guy hehe ;P :wink:

Nice art work, I liked it. :D

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#36 Post by chronoluminaire »

illuminate001 wrote:That last post was by me btw.

Does any1 around here know who i can ask bout getting my VN mirrored? I noticed it still isnt up on Renai. :(
If this was going to be the case I feel like i wasted my time swapping out the music.
I suggest you post on the Ren'Ai Archives All-In-One thread. There are several maintainers of the Ren'Ai Archives at the moment, so they each might have missed the way you cleaned up the music's copyright status. (Or they might have found some other copyright problem with the music, so you should ask over there.)
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

Ren

#37 Post by Ren »

Chrono:It seems it was uploaded on July the 15th :3

chronoluminaire
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Elven Relations, Cloud Fairy, When I Rule The World
Tumblr: alextfish

#38 Post by chronoluminaire »

Ren wrote:Chrono:It seems it was uploaded on July the 15th :3
Ooops :-S That would be me replying to a comment 2 posts ago thinking it was recent, without noticing it was 3 weeks old... Sorry for maligning you, faithful maintainers of the RAA!
I released 3 VNs, many moons ago: Elven Relations (IntRenAiMo 2007), When I Rule The World (NaNoRenO 2005), and Cloud Fairy (the Cute Light & Fluffy Project, 2009).
More recently I designed the board game Steam Works (published in 2015), available from a local gaming store near you!

illuminate001

#39 Post by illuminate001 »

Kupokage wrote:I like the little game, long though, didnt try out all the possible ending O_o; :shock:

I got 4 endings, which one I wont mention cuz was kinda gross @~@ :?

I got being rejected by Sato and the one being with Sato and Marlo so 2 out of 4, guess its fine...

Though was kinda weird to read he when refering to jaja marlo and sato-san since they look more like girls to me which is cool cuz I'm a guy hehe ;P :wink:

Nice art work, I liked it. :D
Thanx Kupo! Wow so far its been a pretty positive review all the way round. Im glad you enjoyed the artwork...that was the best part of creating the VN. :D

illuminate001

#40 Post by illuminate001 »

yeah I was surprised to see it mirrored up as well! Im glad though! Its finally up! Im not sure who to thank tho..sooo...THANK YOU!

ephigy
Projects: System Addict

#41 Post by ephigy »

I would like to try this game. Can you provide a Linux version?

x__sinister
Regular
Projects: Modus Operandi, Grim

#42 Post by x__sinister »

): IT'S STUCK WHERE I PUT MY NAME IN.
The instruction says to press enter, but it won't enter my name no matter what I press or click. )':

I'm going to restart the game and see if it works then.

EDIT:
I'm a genius. (:
Silly me, just needs to restart the game.
A literate roleplaying community.

illuminate001

#43 Post by illuminate001 »

ephigy wrote:I would like to try this game. Can you provide a Linux version?
Hey sorry bout the long reply Ephigy...Um, I think I can try to put up a Linux Version. I just have to double check the files on my computer when I get home. I'll let you know and repost on here. Thanx!

illuminate001

#44 Post by illuminate001 »

x__sinister wrote:):

EDIT:
I'm a genius. (:
Silly me, just needs to restart the game.
Oh...hehe. Np. Hope you likes it. :p

illuminate001

#45 Post by illuminate001 »

Hey I checked my pc and for sum reason i only have the old version of DSG on it. So taht means I'd havta swap out all the music and export the linux version again so its bascailly undoable. :(

sorry.