Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
illuminate001

Re: Dream Savior Gakuen 100% Full Release!

#61 Post by illuminate001 »

Lena wrote:illuminate001,

Thank you very much! You're a very wonderful and creative person! <3
Awww Thank you very much Lena for all ur kind words! Actually im very sorry it took me so long to respond. I been having internet problems again arg and job/hobby has been super busy. Im currently on this illustrationfest and its driving me quite crazy. lol. I havnt even had time ta work on DSGII.

Im glad you tried out my VN 1st! What made you try it 1st outta all the other ones btw? Im glad it left a good impression on you and hopefully you'll want ta check out more of the VN's using RenPY. Actually my 1st one was that Art School Romance VN. Das kinda where i got the idea to have DSG at an art college.

Ur a sweet person and i hope u'll try out DSGII when it comes out. Im getting abit more help this time and even an editor so I hope it will be even better then the 1st!

Ja ne.

illuminate001

#62 Post by illuminate001 »

Lena wrote:
jun_wi wrote: -Tiny Spoiler-
...... 0_o You might not want the joke ending. It left me traumatized. T_T
And I think DSGII will have another joke ending. lol. I think it will be a recurring thing in all my VN's. They seem ta give the player a reason to choose carefully for fear of Coach Muggins. =p

Saori
Regular

#63 Post by Saori »

Keeve... He's so awesome. At first I thought he was some sort of psychic guy who was playing mind games but then... Auuugh. S-so awesome. I feel really happy and at the same time, sad. P-polar... TT ^ TT

Lena

#64 Post by Lena »

illuminate001 wrote:
Lena wrote:illuminate001,

Thank you very much! You're a very wonderful and creative person! <3
Awww Thank you very much Lena for all ur kind words! Actually im very sorry it took me so long to respond. I been having internet problems again arg and job/hobby has been super busy. Im currently on this illustrationfest and its driving me quite crazy. lol. I havnt even had time ta work on DSGII.

Im glad you tried out my VN 1st! What made you try it 1st outta all the other ones btw? Im glad it left a good impression on you and hopefully you'll want ta check out more of the VN's using RenPY. Actually my 1st one was that Art School Romance VN. Das kinda where i got the idea to have DSG at an art college.

Ur a sweet person and i hope u'll try out DSGII when it comes out. Im getting abit more help this time and even an editor so I hope it will be even better then the 1st!

Ja ne.
You're welcome. ^^ And it's ok. I'm glad you're working hard.

Hm... I don't really know. ^^; I was scrolling through the RenPY games and DSG seemed very appealing. I think it was the title and art, but nevertheless, I'm glad I chose it. I'm planning on making a game of my own. I hope I get it done soon. Um... if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to finish DSG?

^^ Thank you. You're very kind.
I can't wait until until DSGII comes out. >< I'm dying to know what happens. XD

<3

Lena

#65 Post by Lena »

illuminate001 wrote:
Lena wrote:
jun_wi wrote: -Tiny Spoiler-
...... 0_o You might not want the joke ending. It left me traumatized. T_T
And I think DSGII will have another joke ending. lol. I think it will be a recurring thing in all my VN's. They seem ta give the player a reason to choose carefully for fear of Coach Muggins. =p
lol. ^^; I guess I'm going to be really careful then. XD

Siria

#66 Post by Siria »

i just played through your VN and I just wanted to say that I really liked it!^^b Your Art is really beautiful. even tough I couldn't believe they are guys at first. Especially Marlo looks really feminin. And as he said he had a boyfriend I was almost certain that he is just dressing up as a boy but in reality he's a girl or something like that.xD But well, I liked him as a boy as well. But my favourite was Jaja!^^ He is just too cute. When he confessed I think I would have said yes if there had been the possibility. Even I do not like children in reality of course.^^' In the end I got Sato, who would have been my second choice after Jaja, so I was very pleased with that ending as well!
I think your game is really great! I'm already looking forward to the new one! :D

illuminate001

#67 Post by illuminate001 »

Lena wrote:I'm planning on making a game of my own. I hope I get it done soon. Um... if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take you to finish DSG?

^^ Thank you. You're very kind.
I can't wait until until DSGII comes out. >< I'm dying to know what happens. XD

<3
Oh ya? Wow well if ur working on ur new game jes lemme know I'd luv ta check it out when its ready. :)
DSG actually took me jes abit over a month to do but i was like totally obsessed and worked till like 3am everynite ta get it done. (I get like taht when its a project of my own that Im *really* into.) But the art production was fast it was mostly jes the learning curve of figering out RenPY.

Heh, all of the character art is done for DSGII so now its jes the sequences and then scripting.

Ttyl Lena

illuminate001

#68 Post by illuminate001 »

Siria wrote:i just played through your VN and I just wanted to say that I really liked it!^^b Your Art is really beautiful. even tough I couldn't believe they are guys at first. Especially Marlo looks really feminin. And as he said he had a boyfriend I was almost certain that he is just dressing up as a boy but in reality he's a girl or something like that.xD But well, I liked him as a boy as well. But my favourite was Jaja!^^ He is just too cute. When he confessed I think I would have said yes if there had been the possibility. Even I do not like children in reality of course.^^' In the end I got Sato, who would have been my second choice after Jaja, so I was very pleased with that ending as well!
I think your game is really great! I'm already looking forward to the new one! :D
Oh hey Siria, thanx! I really appreciate you stopping by jes ta comment. Yeah alotta ppl like Jaja. He ended up being 1 of my fav characters as well. But Marlain is awesum cuz he's a trap character like Tieria Erde from Gundam 00. So far DSGII is going well, having trouble deciding on tracks to use but other wise its oging pretty smoothly. It wont be out for abit but it will be worth the wait. :)

illuminate001

#69 Post by illuminate001 »

Saori wrote:Keeve... He's so awesome. At first I thought he was some sort of psychic guy who was playing mind games but then... Auuugh. S-so awesome. I feel really happy and at the same time, sad. P-polar... TT ^ TT
Ahh finally sum1 who liked the Keeves Arc as much as I did. And yeah poor Po. :(
Thanx Saori

;)

illuminate001

#70 Post by illuminate001 »

Just because theres been alot of interest and support in the currently being developed DSGII (I even have an Editor and more Game Testers lined up) I decided to include a sneak peak at DSGII. Thank you Lemmasoft and everyone for your interest. I appreciate it alot.

Saori
Regular

#71 Post by Saori »

Jaja~! After looking around a bit, I-I see the coach's silhouette... *shivers*

Lena

#72 Post by Lena »

The new characters look awesome and the art looks great! ^^ I'm waiting with much anticipation!

.... Ahaha, Saori. I'm with you on that. >_>

Alphonse
Regular

#73 Post by Alphonse »

This was my...first dating game? Is that the name of the category? Whatever you call the games where you make choices to pick a girl/guy. I'm new to visual novels, so, and I only played a real short 5 minute one, and True Rememberance, a huge multi-hour kinetic novel before, since I couldn't find a girlxboy game...

It was totally worth playing. First time I tried for Sato got the ending that ended with me getting no-one, second time I tried for Keeves, got Marlain's ending--traumatized... Third time, I tried for Keeves, again, Coach's ending...0_0. Fourth time, I tried for Keeves' again, gave up near the end and went with Sato, which was all good...why can't I get Keeves' ending? What am I doing wrong?!

Nevertheless, I loved this game. Didn't mind playing it repeatedly.

YES, JAJA END IN NEW GAME! I love you, sir.

Sorry for the really long post, with unnecessary info.

illuminate001

#74 Post by illuminate001 »

Alphonse wrote:why can't I get Keeves' ending? What am I doing wrong?!

Nevertheless, I loved this game. Didn't mind playing it repeatedly.

Sorry for the really long post, with unnecessary info.
Hey Alphonse! thanx 4 the long post and naw i dont mind the "essay-like" posts. It helps alot. :)
Anyhow jes wanted ta drop by and say thanx 4 all ur kind words and im glad u enjoyed DSG. I can tell u how ta get the Keeves ending but i dont want to rite it up on here. If u'd like I can send u instructions...um sumhow. Swap emails?

And thanx Saori and Lena for ur continual interest and for stalking this post lol. jk. Naw really ur keeping it alive which is totally cool. =)

mac_oni

#75 Post by mac_oni »

A Part 2!!! ^_^

I realy liked Dream Savior Gakuen never imagend it could get a sequel. I wish you good luck with the great work.
Is it posible to get a decent sequal? The reeves plot mainly added the extra kick to make it special. Maybe the game needs a alien visitor or a atlantis invation plot.