Flower Boy Delight [VN] [GxB] [Short] [Otome][TS3][3D]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
OmgzGirl

Flower Boy Delight [VN] [GxB] [Short] [Otome][TS3][3D]

#1 Post by OmgzGirl »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey people of Lemma Soft!
hehe Today I bring you a very short visual novel that I made. It's light-hearted, and cute and it's the first artistic creation I'm sharing with the world :shock:

I'm really not much of an artist, at least when it comes to digital art. So I decided to use the help of The Sims 3 to do it. haha. Hopefully it's slightly bearable. Hopefully. Fingers crossed. Side note: It's been a while since I've actually had time to play a vn, so excuse all the cheesiness :oops:

So yeah, I think that's about it. Any feedback is good feedback. I'm just super excited I finally learned the basics of making these... And really nervous. Hopefully, I might have some more in the future. Thank you times a million.

Compressed files for both Mac and Windows are attached in the links below

So, without further ado, please enjoy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mac Version: Mac

Windows Version: Win

p.s: Sorry if you can't click those links and have to copy and paste. I really tried ( T-T)

There, I fixed that for you - Taleweaver

EDIT: Thank you @Taleweaver & Ghost#9

A little about the game:
Flower Boy Delight is about a girl named Renee. She’s about to graduate from high school in a couple of days, when she decides to get a job to help support her single mother. Not just any job. She goes to the place where her mother and father met for the first time and fell in love all those years ago. With their story fresh in her mind, she begins to work at the restaurant, Rose Delight. Will fate lead her to a love story like her parents?

0 Bad Endings
3 Good Endings
<15 minutes to play through a full route
3 Guys: Nicholas, Aren, and August

+Different Emotion
+Music
+Original Backgrounds, Characters Design, and much more!

Play Today ^_^
Attachments
Main Cover ps filtered untitled.jpg
Last edited by OmgzGirl on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ghost #9
Regular
Projects: Imaginarium
Organization: AlteRealm

Re: Flower Boy Delight [VN] [GxB] [Short] [Otome][TS3][3D]

#2 Post by Ghost #9 »

Congratulations on releasing your first game!
If you want to entice potential players a bit more, you should include some information about your game's storyline and characters. :3

Shiva_Production
Regular

Re: Flower Boy Delight [VN] [GxB] [Short] [Otome][TS3][3D]

#3 Post by Shiva_Production »

I'd love to play it, but it seems I can't download the windows version, is there another link you can put down, cause the other one seems to have been deleted ><

BTW nice going on using the sims, i had the same idea once, but failed to produce anything.

Good job!!