Chemical Alarm [Fan Novel][Unofficial spin-off][Short][Free]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
team_spieluhr
Tumblr: teamspieluhr

Chemical Alarm [Fan Novel][Unofficial spin-off][Short][Free]

#1 Post by team_spieluhr »

Brought to you by amazing artist MioMio and russian Ezarel’s fan club, we proudly present this small Eldarya-based visual novel to you, which is devoted to April Fool’s. It might seem late, but as you know, Ezarel’s got April Fool’s each days of the year~

Description: Weeks of private lectures on potions with Ezarel came to an end, and it’s time to move on to practice. The head of Absinthe wants to make sure that you have appropriately mastered the acquired knowledge and did not waste his time.
Can you brew the potion perfectly? Or maybe surprise the elf with an unexpected improvisation? You decide!

P.S. This game is a fangame based on Eldarya. It is small and has an exceptionally entertaining purpose, since it is timed to the April Fool’s. Please do not look for a deep meaning - it swam away with Blobby and does not want to return.

Download it here!
Compatible with Windows and Linux.

Example screenshots:

Please feel free to leave us feedback here or on our Tumblr!
Last edited by team_spieluhr on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

tantivy
Regular

Re: Chemical Alarm [Fan Novel][Unofficial spin-off][Short][F

#2 Post by tantivy »

Thank you for making a post about your game here on Lemma Soft! I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

I play Eldarya on the English server and I was excited that someone made a fan game. It's really well made, too! The graphics and programming are impressive, and it's very cute and funny. I haven't got all the endings yet, but my favorite so far is definitely #10! Ezarel has such an entertaining personality, and you've portrayed him well. "Each crumpled page would add a day to you polishing my lab." Haha. The true ending illustration is really good, too.

team_spieluhr

#3 Post by team_spieluhr »

tantivy wrote:Thank you for making a post about your game here on Lemma Soft! I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

I play Eldarya on the English server and I was excited that someone made a fan game. It's really well made, too! The graphics and programming are impressive, and it's very cute and funny. I haven't got all the endings yet, but my favorite so far is definitely #10! Ezarel has such an entertaining personality, and you've portrayed him well. "Each crumpled page would add a day to you polishing my lab." Haha. The true ending illustration is really good, too.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We're glad you enjoyed playing it as much as we enjoyed making it!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

I have a Mac, so I can't play this, and I don't know the original game, but the artwork is absolutely stunning. Nice job on this. ^_^

team_spieluhr

#5 Post by team_spieluhr »

Zelan wrote:I have a Mac, so I can't play this, and I don't know the original game, but the artwork is absolutely stunning. Nice job on this. ^_^
Hey! We do have MAC version here!
Thank you very much.
https://team-spieluhr.itch.io/chemical-alarm