The Dandelion Girl is Back (On Steam)!

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SteinersCooking

The Dandelion Girl is Back (On Steam)!

#1 Post by SteinersCooking »

It's been a long time since I created the original game, then the re-release, and now The Dandelion Girl is on Steam! Pending the build review (which should pass in a day or two), you should be able to play the game on the Steam platform (and subscribe to Outis Media and see what other projects I put out). Follow it and/or add it to your wish list and Steam should let you know when it's good to go.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/9900 ... member_Me/

If you haven't played the game, I'd suggest trying it. If you have, and liked (or disliked) the game, it would mean the world to me if you left it a review post-release.
Attachments
srsexpln.png

parttimestorier
Veteran
Completed: No Other Medicine, Well Met By Moonlight, RE:BURN, The Light at the End of the Ocean, Take A Hike!, Wizard School Woes
Projects: Seeds of Dreams
itch: janetitor

Re: The Dandelion Girl is Back (On Steam)!

#2 Post by parttimestorier »

Wow, I remember reading this way back when I was first getting into VNs! It's really cute. Good luck with the steam release!
ImageImageImage

SteinersCooking

#3 Post by SteinersCooking »

parttimestorier wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:31 am Wow, I remember reading this way back when I was first getting into VNs! It's really cute. Good luck with the steam release!
Thanks, friendo. :) If you're still doing reviews for VNs, The Dandelion Girl might make a good addition to your catalog.

SteinersCooking

#4 Post by SteinersCooking »

The game is now live on Steam! Feel free to play and leave a review. :)