[PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR] Won't You Stay? Visual Novel Game Full Game Finally Released! [FREE TO PLAY]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

[PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR] Won't You Stay? Visual Novel Game Full Game Finally Released! [FREE TO PLAY]

#1 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Hey guys!

I am so excited to announce that the demo for my Psychological Horror Game "Won't You Stay?" is finally released!

Here's a synopsis for the game!

On The Lunar Eclipse, you and your father attend a charity event for your local church, hosted by an All Girl's School.

After an unusual and unexpected encounter with one of the students, you pass out and wake up in an unfamiliar room...

The first person you come face to face with is a little girl who informs you that you have been abducted by her older sister and that you have to escape as soon as possible otherwise you will be trapped there forever!

"A story that is perfect for fans of psychological horror!"

Please note: This game is not for the faint hearted, not appropriate for children or anyone under the age of 15 as it contains psychologically traumatic and horrific themes, violence and in some instances, blood and gore.

Viewer discretion is highly advised.

Features:

*Timed Choices

*Point and Click Adventure

*Multiple Endings

*Gender Neutral Main Character

*Custom Main Character Name

*Animated Sprites

(Game includes fully voiced characters including The Main Lead)

You can play the demo here: https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

-Little Missy Otome
Last edited by littlemissyotome888 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: [PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR] Won't You Stay? Visual Novel Game Demo Finally Released! [FREE TO PLAY]

#2 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

"What?! The Full Game is out already?!"

That's right! After releasing The Demo a week ago, I am happy to announce that the FULL VERSION of "Won't you Stay?" is available for download!

Just a quick update about the temporary changes to this current version of the game.

For those of you who have played the demo, you were given the opportunity to select a 'gender' before starting the game.
Unfortunately my VA who voices the Female Main Character is going through some technical difficulties and will not be able to record the rest of her lines for the full game until a later date.

So, since I didn't want to make you guys wait to see what happens next...
For the time being The 'Player/Gender Choice' option will be suspended and you will ONLY be able to play as The 'Male' Main Character.

In a later update, I will reinforce the 'Player/Gender Choice' option once her lines are completed and you will THEN have the option to play as The 'Female' Main Character.

'Let's Players' or 'Streamers' for 'Twitch' or 'YouTube' are welcome to stream the game on their channels! All I ask is that you post a link to your video in the comments section on the main game page here: https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

A few more details as well about what's to come in the next update!
*Extras Menu
*CG Gallery
*Bloopers
*Behind The Scenes
*and possibly more!

That's all for now.
Feel free to download the FULL game and play it!

Enjoy~

-Little Missy Otome

littlemissyotome888
Regular

Re: [PSYCHOLOGICAL HORROR] Won't You Stay? Visual Novel Game Full Game Finally Released! [FREE TO PLAY]

#3 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Update:

Hey guys!

I am so excited to announce that in the new build for 'Won't You Stay?' "Version 4.0" there is now an 'Extras Menu' with goodies for fans who enjoyed playing the game :D

These goodies are:

*An unlockable CG Gallery for Each Character
*Bloopers
*A Deleted Scene
*...and a special 'Behind The Scenes' Story titled 'My Dream' that details my inspiration for the story of the game!

Please note: The 'Extras' Menu will be locked until you've completed 'The True End' for The Game.

The game will still be receiving more updates to include 'The Female' Main Character's lines and 'The Gender Choice' option, along with any other minor bug fixes needed for the game.

What's also new in this update, is that I have changed the 'in game font' for the dialogue as a few of my team members have informed me that they had difficulty reading the dialogue in the game, so just in case anyone else faces this problem, I have fixed the issue by implementing a simpler font.

The GUI font however has not been changed.

The cursor is also smaller now to make it easier for players to click on the hovered areas.

I have also included a tutorial for those of you who I have noticed were not aware that in some scenes you were required to click on objects instead of choice menus.

To end off this Devlog, I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you who have given positive reviews about this game!

My team and I put in a lot of hardwork and dedication for over 10 months into making this game \(^o^)/ and we look forward to making more content for all of you to enjoy~

Thank you so much and enjoy playing the latest build!

https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/wont-you-stay

-Little Missy Otome