Impostor (VN/Audio Drama - free until 00:00 GMT Halloween) [Scream Jam 2020, Psychological Horror, They/Them Pronouns]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
8Laelia8
Regular
Completed: Solipsism Reigns, Impostor, Apartment No.9, Darling Duality - Winter Wish, Love in Lockdown, Yandere Heaven, Dawn of the Damned, The Graveyard Shift, Bitter/Sweet Blythe
Projects: SR, CiQ, DD, LiL, A9
Tumblr: melancholy-marionette
itch: melancholy-marionett

Impostor (VN/Audio Drama - free until 00:00 GMT Halloween) [Scream Jam 2020, Psychological Horror, They/Them Pronouns]

#1 Post by 8Laelia8 »

I completely forgot to post this here earlier because I'm an idiot >.<" haha.

This is a short horror-themed game I created for Scream Jam 2020! :3 It's kind of a VN/Audio Drama hybrid I guess.

You come home from a long day at work to find your partner cooking dinner for you, but something isn't quite right...

Features:
  • Choose your partner and pick from 2 different male or female voices
  • Gender-neutral (your partner will refer to you as 'they/them')
  • Timed choices + regular choices
  • Full voice acting (playing with headphones is recommended due to some 3D audio aspects)
  • 5 endings (3 'good' + 2 'bad')
Warnings:
Please note that due to the nature of the game, there are some things that people may find upsetting or disturbing, such as:
  • Swearing/bad language
  • Depictions of blood
  • General psychological horror themes
Voice Talent:
Male Voice 01 - Anthony Rodriguez - anthonyrodriguezvo.com
Male Voice 02 - Seth Heart - twitter.com/SethHeartVA
Female Voice 01 - Danuta Marie - https://twitter.com/MinaMinaVA
Female Voice 02 - Lindsay Marie - https://www.castingcall.club/m/Lindsay%20Marie

This game is designed to be a present for the Halloween season and will be free to download until midnight (GMT) on 31st October. After that, it will be available to purchase for $2. You can get it here: https://melancholy-marionette.itch.io/impostor

Please note, there are some small bugs/things I wanna change (probably the odd text typo too), which I will fix once the jam is over, as you're not allowed to upload new builds while ranking is underway.

Screenshots:

Morhighan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: AIdol, When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten Not Lost
Organization: MysteryCorgi
Tumblr: MysteryCorgi
Deviantart: MysteryCorgi
Soundcloud: MysteryCorgi
itch: MysteryCorgi

Re: Impostor (VN/Audio Drama - free until 00:00 GMT Halloween) [Scream Jam 2020, Psychological Horror, They/Them Pronoun

#2 Post by Morhighan »

Congrats on your release! This looks interesting. Thanks for the free status. :)