Clean Slate [Suspense] [Puzzle] [Multiple Endings]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Blake337

Clean Slate [Suspense] [Puzzle] [Multiple Endings]

#1 Post by Blake337 »

Clean Slate is a love letter to the Zero Escape series, which are my favourite games of all time. It was developed by one writer/programmer (me), one artist, one UI designer and several composers. It is around 5 to 6 hours long and features 6 endings. Hope you enjoy it, and let me know your thoughts!

Available on Steam!

CONTENT WARNING
This game contains scenes with flashing lights, profanity, blood, violence and self-harm. Player discretion is advised.

ABOUT
World-famous geneticist Dr. Lucien Janus has gone missing inside his own lab. It is up to Brendan Alaster, retired detective and old friend to Janus, to carry out a clandestine investigation and find out the truth in just one night. Inside, Brendan will find two other people who have also heard about the Doctor's disappearance and are interested in finding him - but can they be trusted?
Investigate, solve mind-boggling puzzles and, most importantly, make wise decisions - the lives of all these people are in your hands.

FEATURES
  • Hand-drawn, animated character art
  • Multiple life-or-death decisions
  • 7 different endings
  • 10 different science-themed puzzles
  • Comprehensive flowchart to navigate through key story moments