Sunny Side Up! [NaNoRenO2022] [Watercress] [LGBTQ+] [RomCom]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TheForeverLoneWolf
Regular
Completed: Lull, Palinurus, Seeds of Sylvia, Fare Thee Well, Our Home., Ah! My Girlfriend is a Demon Summoned from the Depths of Hell!, Cautionary Tale, Ah!! My Roommate is a Succubus Hellbent on World Conquest!!, this was for you., A Field of Flowers and Stars.
Projects: Avitus, Missing Stars
Organization: Watercress, Somnova Studios, Imagibeat Studio
itch: watercress

Sunny Side Up! [NaNoRenO2022] [Watercress] [LGBTQ+] [RomCom]

#1 Post by TheForeverLoneWolf »

Sunny Side Up!
In the depths of space, where hearts align, you may find a peculiar space diner: the Sunny Side Up. Owned and operated by Sunny and Flynn, you won't find a better egg-cracking experience anywhere else in the galaxy - and they're out to prove it! Given an opportunity by the renowned food critic, Beans, follow the couple through a journey of self-discovery and shell-breaking as they prepare for a galaxy-spanning omelet-cooking contest!

Developed and published by Watercress with support from Somnova Studios.

Download
Sunny Side Up! is available for free on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux on our itch.io store below.

https://watercress.itch.io/sunny-side-up
Special thanks to all of the developers who took part in this endeavor! Being a majority-LGBTQ+ studio, this new project allowed us to contribute to the community that has given us so much.

As always, thank you to friends, family, and fans who've supported us through this development period!

Features
-Player-chosen pronoun

-~8,000 words

-Original soundtrack

-Animated background

Planned Features:

-Voiced dialogue

-Remastered script

-Additional art

-Minigames (Stretch Goal)

Artwork

Contact Us
If you want to talk to all of the devs, the Watercress discord is your best bet! If you want to contact Watercress specifically, feel free to PM me, contact me on my twitter/our studio twitter. We are most active on the private channels of our Discord, but please feel free to pop by!
Thank you once again! We hope that you’ll enjoy what we’ve produced, and hope you have a good day!
Feel free to check out some of Watercress' previous or current works. Here's a link to our itch.io, Steam, and our Discord!

ilyilaice
Regular
Completed: Flights of Fancy, Limbokin, Loveless on Lockdown, Aria at the Funeraria, Pusoy Dos, Jester Under Pressure, Dabbling in Drama, Iridescent Descent, Spirits of Limbo, Serial Killers Anonymous, Ferris Feels
Organization: Orca Martian Games
Tumblr: hurtinghabits
Deviantart: ilyilaice
itch: ilyilaice
Discord: ilyilaice

Re: Sunny Side Up! [NaNoRenO2022] [Watercress] [LGBTQ+] [RomCom]

#2 Post by ilyilaice »

The color scheme and the world look so inviting! The choice of pronouns is a great feature! Congrats on the release!
Completed Games: Flights of Fancy (NaNoRenO 2019), Limbokin (NaNoRenO 2020), Loveless on Lockdown (NaNoRenO 2021), Aria at the Funeraria (Otome Jam 2021), Pusoy Dos (Spooktober 2021), Jester Under Pressure (NaNoRenO 2022), Dabbling in Drama (Otome Jam 2022), Iridescent Descent (Spooktober 2022), Spirits of Limbo (NaNoRenO 2023), Serial Killers Anonymous (Spooktober 2023), Ferris Feels (NaNoRenO 2024). See them all here.