Interesting Otome games???

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Interesting Otome games???

#16 Post by azureXtwilight »

Princess debut is english, by the way XD

http://www.giantbomb.com/princess-debut/61-23440/

Celestie
Veteran

#17 Post by Celestie »

And PD is pretty cute. Dancing game is funny as well, quite nice in fact. And all boys are somewhat interesting, all of them have flaws but someone who made the Walkthough to it evidently hated the cute-shotaro-boy kind of candidate because he was childish...which he was but still somewhat cute. He IS younger than the rest of the cast alright.

Isn't Personal 3 Portable somewhat otomegame-ish as well when you choose the female character? I so need a PSP. *looks into wallet* D:
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by lepapillonrouge »

P3P, if you do the Social Links, yes. Which you probably will.
deviantART
---------------------

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#19 Post by platonicheart »

yep... i already finished p3p... and i always get akihiko sanada's ending... sigh, why can't i get the others??? though, i loved that game because it's rpg.

to celestie:

if ever you're going to buy a psp, don't go for the psp go, it really sucks!

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#20 Post by Alera »

P3P Is awesome!!! >w< *random appearance- as usual*

And yeah- I think getting a normal PSP is better. *is a slim and lite user. *
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

platonicheart
Veteran

#21 Post by platonicheart »

Alera wrote:P3P Is awesome!!! >w< *random appearance- as usual*

And yeah- I think getting a normal PSP is better. *is a slim and lite user. *

yeah!!! I agree with you!!!!

Hmm... you got me thinking here, what so special about psp slim compared to the normal psp???

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Alera »

platonicheart wrote:

Hmm... you got me thinking here, what so special about psp slim compared to the normal psp???
Well...it's slim? XD And lighter. A LOT lighter than the PSP phat (1000) . It loads faster...and stuff like that. Watch a -random one I just found- video here if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwZZCGAU ... re=related

And well in general- it's newer! And if you want something even better- get 3000. It has improvements on the screen and also a build-in mic.

Actually there is no normal/abnormal PSP. It's just new and old. (When we don't count Go. It's a different model.)
Games:

platonicheart
Veteran

#23 Post by platonicheart »

Alera wrote:
platonicheart wrote:

Well...it's slim? XD And lighter. A LOT lighter than the PSP phat (1000) . It loads faster...and stuff like that. Watch a -random one I just found- video here if you want: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwZZCGAU ... re=related

And well in general- it's newer! And if you want something even better- get 3000. It has improvements on the screen and also a build-in mic.

Actually there is no normal/abnormal PSP. It's just new and old. (When we don't count Go. It's a different model.)

Well,whatever, as long as it's a psp, I'm happy :D. (except psp go, I really hate it)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#24 Post by LVUER »

There is no PSP slim, but there is PSP ver. 1000x, 2000x, and 3000x. The latest version, 3000x, is indeed lighter and slimmer compared to previous model. It's also have more juice in its battery (and could be recharged faster), but since it consume more power due to brighter monitor, the battery time is more or less the same.

The big difference comes when you want to play pirated games, so I won't discuss it here. If you play it "straight" though, obviously go for the latest model (3000x).

PSP Go is a bit different and it's not popular. It has slide feature (like a mobile phone) so it's more compact. But also because of that, it's not comfortable to hold. It also doesn't have UMD drive, but using only memory (SD card) for storing game data. Sony wants people who use PSP Go to download games straight from the internet (ala itunes or appstore).
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#25 Post by Alera »

But-but...there IS PSP Slim and Lite! Otherwise- why would that label be there on my box??? XD *yeah, I still got my box from when I bought it. I like boxes...-random- * And the Slim and Lite models are 2000 and 3000. I've heard people calling the 1000 one 'phat'
Games:

LVUER
King of Lolies

#26 Post by LVUER »

Hmmm... I never hear the slim and lite title... (actually slim and lite is more or less the same, right?) It seems slim is version 2000x and lite is version 3000x? Anyway, just like I said, if you want to buy new PSP, goes for the latest version that available in your country.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran

#27 Post by Alera »

LVUER wrote:Hmmm... I never hear the slim and lite title... (actually slim and lite is more or less the same, right?) It seems slim is version 2000x and lite is version 3000x? Anyway, just like I said, if you want to buy new PSP, goes for the latest version that available in your country.

Nooo- it's "Slim and Lite" <- together. XD Both 2000 and 3000 are Slim and Lite. They don't really have much differences in their designs. Just some really little details. Like a different inscription on one of the buttons. (Which is actually totally unnecessary change in my opinion-lol-)

And yes, it's best to go for the newest. Hm...I wonder if there is going be a PSP 4000 soon. And what changes they could actually make to it too. XD
Games:

LVUER
King of Lolies

#28 Post by LVUER »

I doubt it, since NPG (or NGP, aagh, I keep forgetting the name, damn you Sony for choosing such a bad name) AKA PSP2 is gonna released soon... or not so soon, but I bet they will focus all their power on PSP2 instead of releasing another model of PSP1.

DeviantArt Account

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#29 Post by Riviera »

It's NGP, for "Next Generation Portable," and it does look amazing. I'm saving my pennies :)

And yes, the PSP 2000 is the "slim," but it's known as the "slim and lite" in PAL areas.

Oddly enough,the PSP 3000 is also called "slim and lite" in PAL areas, so... I guess it took over for the 2k, since supposedly it's no longer in production.

I've held the PSP 1000 and 2000, and you can feel a noticeable weight difference. The original has a bit of heft on it! :D

Also, there is no difference in "Arrrr!" factor because all versions of the PSP (save perhaps the Go) have been cracked and can use CFW (custom firmware) for homebrew. Just have to google.

There are tons of otome games available for the PSP, especially since lots of the PS2 titles have been ported over.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

platonicheart
Veteran

#30 Post by platonicheart »

There are tons of otome games available for the PSP, especially since lots of the PS2 titles have been ported over.
If there are tons of otome games in psp, can you name some???

*random here... Will it be nice if I have a Nintendo DS??? i already have a PSP but my friends keep telling me that there are more interesting games that can be played with nds versus psp.... is it really true??? cause i'm thinking that nds is somehow sensitiive because the screen gets worn out because of the continues slide-click-tap stylus you'll be using, or is it all in the hands of the user?? :D