Interesting Otome games???

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

Re: Interesting Otome games???

#46 Post by platonicheart »

Hmm... so this means, I should only consider buying NDS setting aside 3DS...

but whew!!! the name of games that I see here, I'm currently playing some of it (though, sometimes I get really irritated because I can't understand some kanji!) Anyways,, as for the gadgets us gamers use, I think 7k is not bad if i were to buy a nds, as i have heard from your opinions, i think nds is worth it :D

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

platonicheart
Veteran

#47 Post by platonicheart »

hey, have anyone heard about love revo or angelique perhaps???

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#48 Post by SilverxBlue »

I've heard about those, but sadly they're in Japanese so I wasn't able to play it.
I've heard that it's actually good.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#49 Post by Riviera »

I heard the DSi region locks titles specific to it as well.

I'm happy with my DS Lite, and have felt no need to upgrade from that, so it doesn't effect me.

Love Revo (which is for PSP and DS) is a sim game where you both pursue the boys and try to get your heroine into shape at the same time.

Angelique is a very old series, I couldn't tell you exactly how old, but I've heard people toss around that it's one of, if not the oldest otome game series. Neo Angelique has an RPG feel to it, and seems pretty fun.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

platonicheart
Veteran

#50 Post by platonicheart »

SilverxBlue wrote:I've heard about those, but sadly they're in Japanese so I wasn't able to play it.
Oh really, I think it wouldn't hurt to try playing it...Maybe I'll try to find a forum where i could translate some otome games (haha, high dreams you think???)
Riviera wrote:I heard the DSi region locks titles specific to it as well.

I'm happy with my DS Lite, and have felt no need to upgrade from that, so it doesn't effect me.

Love Revo (which is for PSP and DS) is a sim game where you both pursue the boys and try to get your heroine into shape at the same time.

Angelique is a very old series, I couldn't tell you exactly how old, but I've heard people toss around that it's one of, if not the oldest otome game series. Neo Angelique has an RPG feel to it, and seems pretty fun.
Hmm...DS lite, I think it may be the one for me, not to mention that it is quite heavy for the wallet!!! Though, I would really say that I would rather buy something beneficial for me rather than having some money idle in my wallet.

Ah...so that's what those two games are! Love revo may be something I'll be interested at because there is somewhat a beautiful twist in the story. As for the Angelique, it doesn't matter if it's old as long as it has an interesting story and can catch my attention. Though Neo Angelique sounds more fun because, as you mentioned, it is an RPG and I'm a solid fan of RPG games!!! :lol:

platonicheart
Veteran

#51 Post by platonicheart »

SilverxBlue wrote:I've heard about those, but sadly they're in Japanese so I wasn't able to play it.
Oh really, I think it wouldn't hurt to try playing it...Maybe I'll try to find a forum where i could translate some otome games (haha, high dreams you think???)
Riviera wrote:I heard the DSi region locks titles specific to it as well.

Hmm...DS lite, I think it may be the one for me, not to mention that it is quite heavy for the wallet!!! Though, I would really say that I would rather buy something beneficial for me rather than having some money idle in my wallet.

Ah...so that's what those two games are! Love revo may be something I'll be interested at because there is somewhat a beautiful twist in the story. As for the Angelique, it doesn't matter if it's old as long as it has an interesting story and can catch my attention. Though Neo Angelique sounds more fun because, as you mentioned, it is an RPG and I'm a solid fan of RPG games!!! :lol: