{Fatal Flaws} [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kaykayenoel

{Fatal Flaws} [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

#1 Post by kaykayenoel »

Ah...so this is a game I'm making for a friend...not much to say here.
Just posting this so that she can get access to it. xD

It's far from finished, but I think it's gonna become some sort of mystery game...?

EDIT: K, thanks so much for pointing out my fatal flaw. I'll fix it right away... Hey, maybe I'll name my game that now...

M'kay, so I'll start describing it. (Haha, following the guidelines to the dot now. xD) Everything was made by both me and my friend.

Plot
So basically, you, the protagonist, have recently moved to a new town. A new school and new friends await you, yet there's something else as well. Strange things have been occurring around you, yet no one wants to believe it. Now it's up to you and your friends to figure out what's going on.

Characters in order of appearance

The Unnamed Protagonist
As of yet, you can only be a girl. There isn't much to say here - you're the player. The name I (personally) refer to her as is Natsume Uta. But I've made it possible to use whatever name you wish.

Junpei Sakamoto
He's the kind, sweet guy and also the main romantic interest. He's the kind of person you feel comfortable talking to about anything.

Shou Hiyashi
He's quiet and smart - the typical nerd. However, he's surprisingly athletic, but is the type to apologize for stealing the ball.

Kazuya Botan
He's basically insane. He loves to pull pranks and fool around. He loves to torment people, but it's all in good fun (most of the time).

Daichi Kazou
Kazuya's right-hand man, he's even more of a prankster than even Kazuya. He tends to be somewhat impulsive.

Akira Daisuke
Self-proclaimed Queen of Awesome, she's usually the one keeping Daichi and Kazuya in line. But that doesn't mean she doesn't save time for her own fun.

Hana Chiyako
Rich, a bit dumb, and a complete girly-girl, she is also Kazuya's favorite target.

Rei Muramoto
The smartest girl in school, Rei has eyes and ears everywhere. She acts as the mother of the group, but don’t get on her bad side…

I've only got probably 5% of it done. All the art has been complete, but I don't think it's screenshot worthy as of yet. I've been having issues inserting videos, though. I'm using Ren'Py, but MP4s don't seem to be working, although it is supposed to...

I think the main point of this thread is to document my progress. :)

TBC
Last edited by kaykayenoel on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Asterisk
Regular

Re: {Original Title Here}

#2 Post by Asterisk »

Is it possible to follow the guild lines here about making a WIP topic. It'll need a lot more information or it should be in the player's chat or ideas forums I believe.
Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat.

kaykayenoel

Re: {Original Title Here}

#3 Post by kaykayenoel »

Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'll quickly edit right away!

Thanks so much for pointing that out! I was looking through the forums, but somehow missed that. D:

Beveque
Projects: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Organization: Songbird Media

Re: {Fatal Flaws} [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

#4 Post by Beveque »

I don't know why, but I really want to play this. xD I can't wait to see some of the art!
work in progress ,,
Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~ [GxB, Otome]
------------
Songbird Media Blog