[WIP]Marchioness' Teacup [Stat Raising, GxB, GxG]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

Re: [WIP]Marchioness' Teacup [Stat Raising, GxB, GxG]

#46 Post by HikkiPanda »

Celestie wrote:Ohh, Mayuri's Tutturu came back the new episode~ Yay~ And RUKA IS SO CUTE, s/he is so cutecutecute. I'd ship Ruka, no matter the gender with Rintarou, if I wasn't already shipping him with Kurisu. Threesome? 8D *is shot* Okay, enough off-topicness from my side in this post...
Celestine wrote:They must be really popular I know Stein;s Gate has a girly-shy guy. Who's really adorably sweet.
So no worries.
yeah, Ruka is definitely sweet! I really wish Okabe will choose him instead of Mayushii or Makise XD (though i don't really mind about threesome though ^^;)

and yup, Tutturu is back, and it's a double combo with Mayushii and Nae too <3 !!
Celestie wrote:About the cuteness...I have no problem with cuteness (and when the boys are handsomely cute, it's fine, and in this case they seem to be 8D)...unless it's R18. There's something unsettling about big-doe-eyed small girls often with unproportionally big boobs and the mature theme. Because it looks halfway like chibi and halfway just wrong. So I really dunno if I ever will play Under the Moon or any of the likes...

In a sweet setting (or even in a horror setting...*looks at Higurashi*), as long as the themes are appropriate, it's fine if the art is cute, I actually like it this way, it gives us a really nice feel already 8D
Thank You!!! Your comment make me so happy!! Especially about the boys are handsomely cute ^^, I actually don't have much confidence when it comes to drawing boys ... >.< ... and their clothing is a real plain too .. boys wardrobe choice is relatively limited compared to girls T__T, good thing that this one has fantasy setting so I have a bit more freedom with the clothing design ^^;

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#47 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Are you still planning on making this?

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#48 Post by Mad Harlequin »

The last post from the creator was nearly three years ago, so I doubt it's going to be finished.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain