Alice Hunt (otome, GxB, *a bit* mystery

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
sayaka-chan95
Regular
Projects: Alice Hunt

Alice Hunt (otome, GxB, *a bit* mystery

#1 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

Umm…okay, this is my first VN so I really need everyone’s critics and suggestions. Okay, here we go ^^
And sorry for my bad English. Need proofreads after all :P
present
”Alice Hunt”
Logo by YuukiCrossPudding
FEATURES
Romance, GxB, mystery
10-14 possible endings
More that 30.000 words
Minutes of playgame: *I still don’t know yet*
More than 25 CG to get
Original BG
*hopefully* fully original BGM
non-commercial

Synopsys :
There was a girl who accidentally burn down her house and became an orphan. But suddenly a young man named Altair approach her, asking that would she want to be his master on a mansion where he use to work for mysterious reason. In that mansion she should be called by ‘Alice’ (the reason is a spoiler) by every member on that mansion. And Alice is become a mistress living with 1 butler (Altair), 4 servants (Gray, Junes, Lyon, and Feng), and 1 maid (Elisa). The strange thing is all of the servant’s eyes are pitch-red, exception for Gray that have orange reddish eye.
On that mansion, she living her life as usual. But one day she met another girl around the mansion, Alice assume that girl was also used to related by the mansion, but everyone don’t say a thing about that girl. After that her love life between her and her servants begin, at the end of the game she should choose her man or ‘something’ might occur to her.
As the game play, find out the mysteries behind why Alice become a mistress, who’s the girl those servants hide about, secret behind their eyes color, and why does that mansion unpossesed.

Characters:
Alice
a 16 years old orphan young lady who live in a huge mansion with her butler and servants. She doesn’t have any family left after an accident caused by her which make her home burned down to ashes. Rescued by Altair, Junes, and Lyon, they asked her to become their master and live in their mansion, then later she’ll be called Alice. A fresh, not spoiled, friendly, and caring girl. She like learning new things with her servants, and somewhat overprotected by them. In the end she have to choose one prince from her 5 knights.

Altair
A 23 years old butler in the mansion. He usually manage everything inside the mansion and help the other servants. He’s the most last-living servants in that mansion. He said few years ago that mansion used to be possessed by a family with one daughter, but he don’t say more. Mature like man who like to breed flower and have his own flower garden. He’s kind and hate lie & liars. It seems that he have a crush from his past and still in love with her until now.

Junes
A 21 years old whose work is unknown inside the house. He like to read books so he could easily find at the library. Smart and good looking guy. He is pretty popular among girls and have his own fans club (between the fan girls). He like to tease Alice while taught her every time she come to the library. He also a writer and write some books, one of them is a tragic story about the family who live in that mansion before.

Lyon
A 19 years old guy who working as a chef inside the mansion. A happy-go-lucky guy who still have teenager spirit on him. He looks childish and like desserts and sweets. He seems like to befriend more with Feng and like to spend his time on the kitchen. But sometimes he check the storage once or two for a week.

Gray
A 19 years old guy who working as a security in the mansion and the newest worker among those 4 servants. A stubborn guy who pretend to do things by his way. He was mean to Alice at first because Alice resemble his sister so much. Although later he will open up bit by bit. He usually wander around the mansion and playing his guitar at the pond.

Feng
A 20 years old man who working as a mechanic in the mansion. Pretty much a laid-back person like Gray, but he is more kind to woman. Always wandering around but sometimes could be found on garage or storage working. He seems like to have a relation with the mysterious girl.

Elisa
A 20 years old lady who working as a maid in the mansion. She usually prepare things for Alice in the morning and become Alice’s roommate at night. She have a warm smile and kind, she’s an older sister-like person. But who knows she sometimes talking to herself.

Mysterious Girl
An unknown girl who showed up around the mansion, looking at Alice with a sad look. That girl also shown in a photo with Lyon.

BG and CG teaser

PROGRESS :
Story : 100%
Script : 90%
Programming : 30%
Sprites : 85%
CGs : 0% (we'll start over from the start)
BGs : 12%
BGMs : 10%

Staff:
Script --> sayaka-chan95, SilverxBlue, narusasu
Programming --> YuukiCrossPudding, ScottySeng
Sprite artist --> ageha1sBf
CG artist --> riiya
BG artist --> sayakachan95, laniessa
BGM composer --> ComposerKuandohan
proofreader(s) --> snow blossom, ScottySeng, narusasu

*Looking for more Help*
-> GUI maker <-- is this included as programmer?
-> mid-advance and minor programmer(s) <-- because we have so much branches here
Last edited by sayaka-chan95 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:08 am, edited 17 times in total.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

Re: Alice Hunt (otome, GxB, *a bit* mystery

#2 Post by Snow Blossom »

sayaka-chan95 wrote:There was a girl who accidentally burn down her house and became an orphan.
Does that mean she killed her parents???!!! :shock:

That aside, I'm so glad this is officially a WIP now :D
The new sprites look very cute, and the first cg is lovely.
I'm always up for proofreading :3

mcandy
Regular
Projects: ~Lucky~ (GxB)

#3 Post by mcandy »

Oh em gee, such pretty drawings!!!

I love mystery games! Waah I hope you can finish it sooon! XD
Working On VN Projects!
Check them out!
~Lucky~ (GxB) - Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Slice of life, School
Who is He?!(GxB) - Romance, mystery, comedy, school

MY DEVIANTART PROF!
Click here~!-You can view all of my artworks here :3

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#4 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

The first CG looks pretty cool and the sprites are pretty nice :)

I would definitely get on a proofreader quickly since there are quite a few mistakes in the opening post (burn>burnt, become>becoming etc) which can make it difficult to take seriously, but it is looking good so far. Keep up the good work.

retrozombi
Projects: Outrageous Fortune

#5 Post by retrozombi »

I like the look of the artwork. Looking foward to it being downloadable.

sayaka-chan95
Regular

#6 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

Snow Blossom wrote:
sayaka-chan95 wrote:There was a girl who accidentally burn down her house and became an orphan.
Does that mean she killed her parents???!!! :shock:

That aside, I'm so glad this is officially a WIP now :D
The new sprites look very cute, and the first cg is lovely.
I'm always up for proofreading :3
wow, you're watching my project from the start aren't you?
er no, she accidentally burnt the house, don't blame her lol
if you really interested please PM me ^^

mcandy wrote:Oh em gee, such pretty drawings!!!

I love mystery games! Waah I hope you can finish it sooon! XD
yes, i found her on DA and she willingly help me on the sprites. though maybe it'll take quite some time ^^

thank's for the support :D
Auro-Cyanide wrote:The first CG looks pretty cool and the sprites are pretty nice :)

I would definitely get on a proofreader quickly since there are quite a few mistakes in the opening post (burn>burnt, become>becoming etc) which can make it difficult to take seriously, but it is looking good so far. Keep up the good work.
you would? please PM me then <3
i'm looking for 2 or 3 more proofreaders to help SilverxBlue here, i think she beaten up doing this by herself lol
retrozombi wrote:I like the look of the artwork. Looking foward to it being downloadable.
thank you, i also wish the demo could be uploaded soon :D

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#7 Post by SilverxBlue »

sayaka-chan95 wrote:I'm looking for 2 or 3 more proofreaders to help SilverxBlue here, i think she beaten up doing this by herself lol
:lol: What with tutoring two very annoying kids on weekdays + Step mom and real dad treating me almost like I'm Cinderella or something, It's really hard to get on with my VN life even if I'm currently not attending college. T_T
And don't forget to let them check the parts that I wrote, I make a few mistakes when I write. (But that doesn't me you shouldn't trust me with your script. :lol:)

Anyway, good luck for us!
And I can't wait to see the sprites of my two other favorite characters! :D
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

pinkbooze~

#8 Post by pinkbooze~ »

i can help with voice acting..

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Wanna help in voice acting too.... but much more interested in helping as proofreader. ^^"
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

sayaka-chan95
Regular

#10 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

pinkbooze~ wrote:i can help with voice acting..
thank you...if you want to help with voice acting, please check on this audition ^^
here
OtomeWeekend wrote:Wanna help in voice acting too.... but much more interested in helping as proofreader. ^^"
thank you, pleace check on the site above ^^
and about proofreaders...too bad i already have too many (just three but enough to make me confused lol)

carlyxjack
Completed: none
Projects: only one

#11 Post by carlyxjack »

ah I would like to try to do audition for voice acting,^^

Azora Tenshi
Projects: Moonlight (Name may change)[Otome WIP]

#12 Post by Azora Tenshi »

It seems interesting, I think I might audition for the voice acting role.
Life's full of ups and downs,
Gotta take one backwards and five steps forwards
Currently assisting with:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=10447 -Beta Tester

Currently working on:
[WIP] Moonlight (Thread has not yet been posted)

sayaka-chan95
Regular

#13 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

aaaw..thank you very much for the help *puppyeyes*

i'll edit the first post then ^^

Azora Tenshi
Projects: Moonlight (Name may change)[Otome WIP]

#14 Post by Azora Tenshi »

sayaka-chan95, about the voice acting auditions, I sent it in a .wmv file, do you want me to resend it in a .mp3 file?
Life's full of ups and downs,
Gotta take one backwards and five steps forwards
Currently assisting with:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=10447 -Beta Tester

Currently working on:
[WIP] Moonlight (Thread has not yet been posted)

sayaka-chan95
Regular

#15 Post by sayaka-chan95 »

^
just call me sayaka ^^
and it's alright with .wmv, when i get every role i'll ask them to send an .mp3, let's hope you counted :D