Alice Hunt (otome, GxB, *a bit* mystery

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Alice Hunt (otome, GxB, *a bit* mystery

#76 Post by michi 18 »

im looking forward to this game
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

crystalxelement

#77 Post by crystalxelement »

...sad to know Sayaka died...umm...so how will information be updated now?

StarMasayume
Regular

#78 Post by StarMasayume »

This looks really good :D I love the premise of it.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#79 Post by SilverxBlue »

crystalxelement wrote:...sad to know Sayaka died...umm...so how will information be updated now?
I'm not really sure as to how, but I'm guessing all the people involved in this project (including myself) will just post the updates here.

I'm only just the writer here though, so the only updates I can give are about the script and the story progress. I'm not so sure for the others.

And thank you so much for the support, guys! ^_^
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

michi 18
Veteran

#80 Post by michi 18 »

well i hope u can finish it and im sorry about sayaka's death
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

StarMasayume
Regular

#81 Post by StarMasayume »

Just realized what happened to Sayaka. That makes me so sad. :( I hope you guys can finish the VN in her memory.

fallenangel198

#82 Post by fallenangel198 »

i feel really sorry for sayaka but i hope you all can finish the project good luck

ScottySeng
Regular
Completed: May-Chan
Projects: Fairy Tale, What do you see

#83 Post by ScottySeng »

Well, it's been roughly a year since there's been an update.

Here's what I have so far as the programmer:
Some of the original staff have disappeared or never replied back. I have all of the sprites except for one (The sprite artist hasn't responded in over 1.5 years...)
In order to finish the VN, I'm probably going to pay a artist to complete the last sprite.
YuukiCrossPudding is the director for now, but no reply from her, so I'm claiming her gone as well.
Ren'ai Visual no longer exists. I have deleted the domain due to not liking the name. The new name of the site is Late Connection, though I'm current working on designing the website. The new logo for Late Connection is being made by Nellie once I get around to designing a rough logo for her.
The Twins Compositions have had their PC die recently, so we do have the soundtrack still, but we cannot remaster it or make edits to the tracks.

Progress:
Silver's been busy with college, but she's still committing time to writing the script. We still do have a proofreader and I'm also helping out with some editing as well.
The GUI is complete, created by Venus Eclipse. My personal thanks to her for the GUI and teaching me how to code it.
Silver is working on a list of BGs for the whole VN that I now need to draw since Sayaka has passed away. The problem is that I draw traditionally, so if I can't scan my drawings properly, Laniessa will be the person who will digitalize my BG drawings for Alice Hunt.
Laniessa is also our CG artist now.
The logo will be remade by Nellie since I no longer have contact with who made the original logo.

PROGRESS :
Story : 70% (Needs editing / proofreading. Parts may be rewritten)
Programming : 0% (I can't program without the completed story)
Sprites : 85% (I'll probably have to pay an artist for the final sprite)
CGs : 0% (We have none, but I at least have an artist ready for it)
BGs : 0% (I have to hand draw each BG from scratch from the new list of BGs being created by Silver)
GUI: 100% (Thanks, Venus)
BGMs : 100% (Although the Alice Hunt music composition files no longer exist, we still do have the completed .mp3 files for the OST. The OST may change though).
Website: 0% (I'm still working on designing Late Connection, under which Alice Hunt will have a separate site design under).

To everyone, I just wanted to let you know this VN is still alive. Even if more people leave, I'll be sure to keep this VN going.

Our planned date of release is Sayaka's Birthday next year, June 2014. It depends heavily on how fast the art can be made.

This VN will remain uncommercial even if I have to throw some money into it to create the art needed for the VN.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#84 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

I'm glad that this is still going on, there has been so much progress done so it'll be sad to see such a game of potential disappear.
I've actually been wondering where YuukiCrossPudding have been and I'm sorry to know that some of the staffs have gone but you seem to have motivation nonetheless so I'm sure that this'll be completed some day :)
I just want you to know that there are still people who are looking forward to this, me included of course, so I hope that you wouldn't lose the motivation to finish this- I wish you guys the best of luck :D

ScottySeng
Regular
Completed: May-Chan
Projects: Fairy Tale, What do you see

#85 Post by ScottySeng »

@nero279:

Thank you for your kind words.

I didn't want to abandon this VN because of the days I've put into it, as well as how much time has gone into the storyline already.
I'm hoping for some sort of reply from YuukiCrossPudding, but I can't be too sure. The project must move on, regardless.

On the happier side of news, I think we might have gotten in contact with the old sprite artist (Hopefully she can complete the last sprite).

michi 18
Veteran

#86 Post by michi 18 »

sayaka is lucky to have such a nice crew . Good luck to you Scotty and the others ! I'll be waiting.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#87 Post by Ran08 »

Ahh, wow, this looks good! Hahaha. :)
Some already pointed out that there are quite a few mistakes in the summaries though so...
Ahem. Anyway, as of now, I think I like Gray. :") I like his personality. And he can play the guitar?! Omo! <3
I like the art as well. Really cute. The CGS are lovely. <3
Oh, and the story seems really interesting! Although, my first question was also, "She killed her parents?! Whaaa?" Hahaha.
I'd love to play this
Hmm, I wonder what "Why does that mansion unpossessed." mean though. Is everyone at the place possessed? Or is the house haunted or something? Oooooh, it's very intriguing.
Good luck on your project! Wish to see more of this!

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#88 Post by Laniessa »

@michi 18:
We're trying our best to make this enjoyable, and thank you for your support.

@Ran08:
Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the game once it's out.
Unfortunately, the original team leader passed away a while back, and she had the original post up, so we can't fix that. We should think of making a new, updated post in this thread, I guess.

(yes gray is a cutie pie and he has a gun too omg)

And yes, the art. It's so gorgeous =m= I'm so jealous of it. We're going to have to redo the CGs because the original artist opted out, unfortunately, b-but I'll try my best to make them quality.

I think "Why does that mansion unpossessed." means 'why does the mansion remain ownerless?', but I'm not quite sure.

When we get updates to show you, we'll post them =w=

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#89 Post by Ran08 »

@Laniessa
Wait. What? WHAT? :O Did I read that right?! She... she passed away?!?!?! :'(

That's... sad. Really sad. :(

Yeah, I will most probably enjoy it. *small smile* It seems really interesting. But the original leader... :(
Um, Gray really is such a cutie. <3 Oh, and the CGs are so beautiful~ And I wish the new CGs will be a lot more beautiful too. Goodluck! *small smile*

Oh, yes, please do. I'm looking forward to this.

But... *sniff*sniff* The team leader... did she really... :( Waaaaaah! *wails*

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#90 Post by Laniessa »

YuukiCrossPudding wrote:Sorry, I'm YuukiCrossPudding here

Sayaka died in an accident today
and for her sake we want to make her dreams to make this VN come true

so if anyone worked in this project please contact me
Me and my friend will try to help finishing this project and we need many people as we can.
Thank you
@Ran08:
I was really shocked when I first heard of the news as well.

We're trying to release this on her birthday next year! Sayaka was working so hard on this, so I only think it's fair if it gets completed. Most of the team members have stayed in touch (...well, Scotty stayed in touch with everyone,) so we're trying hard to make this work.