Closed project.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: LemmaTV: Television that watches you

#121 Post by CheeryMoya »

Kirroha wrote:Hmm, so we have to write in first person from one of the characters' points of view, then?
Correct.Refer to this thread for the writing specifications, and ask your questions there if you have any.
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that 1st person is not required. You may write in 3rd person if you choose so.

The rest was removed for irrelevancy.
Last edited by CheeryMoya on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#122 Post by Reikun »

ATTN: ALL CONTRIBUTORS
Please vote for the design you want for the MALE 'MC' for LemmaTV: POLL CLOSED

Refer to the attachment for the choices.

*If you like Eyepatch with or without the eyepatch, pick Eyepatch on the poll please *__*;;
(same generally goes for slight tweaks to the other designs, just pick the one you like the most!)
Attachments
PLEASE FULL VIEW D:
PLEASE FULL VIEW D:
Last edited by Reikun on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Weakjounin
Veteran

#123 Post by Weakjounin »

vote fuzzy :3

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#124 Post by Gear »

Stubble is better, though I'd settle for eyepatch if we could get rid of the eyepatch. He wouldn't look 'normal joe' enough with it, I think...
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#125 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

My vote was eye patch without the eye patch.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#126 Post by Weakjounin »

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#127 Post by Omnificent »

I mentioned it already over in Skype, but just in case: I am getting my tonsils removed tomorrow and will apparently be out of commission to a greater or lesser extent for ~2 weeks as a result. I will do my best to work as I recover, though.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

CassieHolloway
Regular

#128 Post by CassieHolloway »

Is it too late to join? If not here is my information

Preferred Role(s): Writer and maybe Programmer (just learning though so it could take a while)
Core or Chill Member: Chill (I’m learning as I go)

Name: Terrance (Terry) Cruz
Race: Deimos (Demon like things)
Description: He has ear length spiky dark purple hair with jaw length hair that frames face. Orange eyes. Lightly tanned skin. About 5 feet 10 inches tall and his body frame is athletic. Two horns are on the sides of his head and his ears are pointed. A chain marking wraps around his arms and other tribal markings prove his unwanted duty to protect the one who summoned him. Wears a sleeveless silver tanktop and dark blue sleeveless trenchcoat. His pants are black jeans.
Role: First Summon creature to Mae Ayala. He is called when Mae said to one of her classmates, “I’d rather date or hang out with a Deimos or demon than you.” This started the competition.
Personality: Blunt and rude, he is typically thought as a careless brute but he is in fact quite cunning. He thinks things through before charging in. However, he is violent in most things and bloodthirsty in battle. Once used to someone he becomes less of a jerk and slightly more friendly.
Keeping or Donating?: Keeping though would like to see someone’s version of him since I just came up with him right now.

Name: Aislynn Monroe
Sex: Female
Race: Forest Elf
Description: Unusually tall at nearly six feet, Aislynn has dark brown skin and leaf green hair. Her ears are long and slightly pointed. She is thin and lightly muscled.
Role: Skilled in illusions, Aislynn steals from the rich and sometimes gives the coin the items fetch to others.
Personality: Eager for the next infiltration, she rarely stays still unless on a job. She loves danger and only recently gone into ruin exploring. She used to be from a well to do family though is now the only surviving member due to treachery. She is usually happy and carefree. Loves to play pranks.
Donating: Still would LOVE to see this new character’s image.

I don't really know how to do any visual novels (and I only just got into them) so I need major help figuring out what goes where. I basically just skipped to responding after page 2. I'll be asking more details on writing vn's in another section.

If anyone has any advice feel free to send me a message here, pm here, or on Skype. Sorry if I disturb anything and thanks for the time taken to reading this.

If you DO add me on skype please tell me where you found me at.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#129 Post by SilverxBlue »

Gear wrote:@SilverxBlue: There was a lot of data tossed back and forth, but this is a good place to start. Further questions can be directed towards the chill group in Skype, or you can PM me.
Thank you so much! CheeryMoya has already PM'd me and I think I'll be asking her all the questions. But, if it happens that I still am a bit confused with things, maybe I'll PM you, too. ^^;
As for the voting... Like redeyesblackpanda I like the eyepatch one (Without the eyepatch) as well.
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#130 Post by Gear »

@CassieHolloway: At this point in the game (lol), go ahead and keep both characters, since I don't want you waiting indefinitely for another character to work with, and start writing your module. The premise is that both are trapped in a TV show, and they have to basically survive/wait out/finish the show before they can escape. The details of the escape will be left to the core writers, so focus on your show. Get a synopsis together and send it to me. If I approve, you can start writing. If I explain tweaks that need to be made, you can fix them and get started. If you're new to programming, you can learn a thing or two, but we'll handle the particularly tough stuff.

Whoever is on Skype today (I won't be personally), please add CassieHolloway to the chill chat room. Thanks!
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#131 Post by Tag- »

I've been talking to CassieHolloway, and we've decided that she will be using one of my characters. Hence, I will be posting information about this character here.

Name: Daryl Curset
Description/Personality: Please refer to link for specifics.
Keeping or donating: Donating
http://fav.me/d3hcmda - Slightly outdated, but this is what he looks like. Outfit is changeable.
PM me if needed

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#132 Post by Gear »

Okay, just to clarify, and I'm sorry Moya to contradict you, but you are NOT required to write in the first person. Write in whatever style you see fit, whether first or third (second would be a bit too awkward, even if we are doing VNs...)

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#133 Post by Reikun »

ATTN: ALL CONTRIBUTORS
Please vote for the design you want for the FEMALE 'MC' for LemmaTV: POLL CLOSED

:!: EDIT: PM REIKUN YOUR VOTES ASAP PLEASE

Refer to the attachment for choices.

**As with the male 'MC' poll, if you would like a slight tweak/variation to any of the designs, just pick whichever one you like best.
(ex. any design with a different ethnicity, etc.)
Attachments
PLEASE FULL VIEW
PLEASE FULL VIEW
Last edited by Reikun on Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#134 Post by Gear »

Those of you who are not privy to the conversations on Skype: who does not currently have an assignment, and what do you do?

letter.vy

#135 Post by letter.vy »

Preferred Role(s): Sprite Artist
Core or Chill Member: Chill member