TerraBrand-BL VN w/renpy-development/demo

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#31 Post by monele »

Does this version go further than the one posted on DA? :)

DaFool
Lemma-Class Veteran

#32 Post by DaFool »

OMG, this will be the work to blow them all away! :D

Very very beautiful.

And the funny thing is, you just used standard themes with barely any customizations, but the presentation is just so professional.

I love how you introduce each chapter with a title screen and listing the theme musics, and by the way, nice work researching the soundtrack, as it fits very very well in the context of the story.

Not to mention the chapters are long! I've been playing almost an hour now, and this is just a demo.

I thus am in utter awe of this work.

wulfmune
Regular

#33 Post by wulfmune »

monele wrote:Does this version go further than the one posted on DA? :)
sorry no ): ! I was kind of cramming on it for a while and now i need to do some other work for a bit. I was just updating the links here for people who don't read my deviantart blog. thanks again though for your feedback.

wulfmune
Regular

#34 Post by wulfmune »

DaFool wrote:OMG, this will be the work to blow them all away! :D

Very very beautiful.

And the funny thing is, you just used standard themes with barely any customizations, but the presentation is just so professional.

I love how you introduce each chapter with a title screen and listing the theme musics, and by the way, nice work researching the soundtrack, as it fits very very well in the context of the story.

Not to mention the chapters are long! I've been playing almost an hour now, and this is just a demo.

I thus am in utter awe of this work.
thank you!
i'm not at alllll a programmer so...doing the very basic is the extent of my ability so far >_<;

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#35 Post by monele »

I just hope to see this come to fruition ^.^. And don't worry, we'll definitely help you get a unique interface theme for the final release :)

bookie
Veteran

#36 Post by bookie »

This is amazingly wonderful. I -finally- got the chance to sit down and play a little of it, and already I'm compelled to redo a lot of what I've already finished and boost standards for myself. Can I ask, exactly how many unique images went into the making of this project so far?

PrettySammy09
Veteran

#37 Post by PrettySammy09 »

Hey! I played your demo and I must say, I'm REALLY looking forward to this game! It was a lot of fun and I was already entranced in the story.

However, I agree with a few people that this game would be even better with voices and that you should take you voice-acting consideration and make it reality. Adding voices would add to the overall professionalism that this game is already oozing with. (I, myself, want to audition for the role of Jenheir! XD I was literally reading his dialogue out loud. I'm such a geek!)