History (of) Afterlife [Rom][Trad][GxB]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
HamstarXCrown
Regular

History (of) Afterlife [Rom][Trad][GxB]

#1 Post by HamstarXCrown »

(c) Ideas by Daistarir.
This is a remake plot for her.
Ideas {Old} wrote:Year 2313: The Earth is splitting apart.
People are hateful and kill each other.
There is no love.

One side is ruled by Break Xymstomr.
And the other is ruled by Crimse Enaldus.

Jeremy Enaldus, Son of Crimse Enaldus, is one of the Chosen. He has been granted the power of a Shaman .
He recieved an old pocket watch as a gift; it foretold that the Earth would be destroyed. So, because of the remnants of his love for the Earth in his heart, he decides he will try and save the world. But legend says that when the last day comes, only four people are capable save the world: The Heartbreaker (Ace of Hearts), The Anonymous (Ace of Spades), The Betrayer (Ace of Diamonds) and The Broken (Ace of Clubs).

Four saviors living in four different eras of history:
The Beginning - 1013 ( Ace of Diamonds)
The Sins - 1835 (Ace of Hearts)
The New - 2013 (Ace of Spades)
The Broken - 2313 (Ace of Clubs)
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=17058
(c) Edit by Veniae
Idea {New} wrote:
"Do you believe in afterlife? Do you believe that you will have a chance to live again and make a new life? What will you do if you can love again, even though you have been so hurt? Can you start again even when everything has already broken down?"

Avalon committed suicide because all of the stress in her life made her desperate. What she didn't expect, though, is that she would be given a chance to live again a wholly new life - in the Afterlife. She is transported to a timeline where memory is stored. It is a library called History, existing in a hole in time. All of the memories or mankind are collected and preserved in books there; Avalon becomes the Librarian of History.

Along with her, there are three guys that have also been given a second chance.

Each of them has a special name.

The quiet, cold guy is called the Spade.
The cheerful and mysterious boy with rabbit ears is called the Diamond.
The cheeky, mean boy is called the Club.
And Avalon is the Heart.

Neither of them knows anything about the others - where they came from, what they were, what their story is - it's all a mystery. Everyone's stories are too painful to be told, so no one is asking. Until one day, an unknown boy with a strange smile appears in Avalon's dream and tells her about the Time Crash. That's where she will find out the truth about everyone else's past. Will she do it? And what will happen to them?
I'll finish the script first. I'll feeling more comfortable if I can writing in my first language then I'll translate it into English. I'm thinking about drawing this myself but ... It sound hopeless TxT.

Staffs:
Hopeless Bear Artist - Me
Hopeless Souffle Writer - Surufe

Anyone want to help hopeless people?
Last edited by HamstarXCrown on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My new account is Bear X - Any progress or Project update I will posting by it. If I'm working with someone please PM me by it

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

Re: History : Reborn [Otome]

#2 Post by inhalance »

The idea seems interesting. I browsed a bit through the original thread, and I like the plot concepts. However, I would suggest editing your new plot description since I could barely comprehend what you were trying to get across. I don't want to sound harsh, but there are a few grammar and spelling issues which should probably be fixed if you want people to understand your first post.
Last edited by inhalance on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

Veniae
Veteran

#3 Post by Veniae »

Sounds promising (I love Dystopian concepts and playing cards motifs, so I was sold after seeing the logo and reading the first sentence! :D). That said, I second what inhalance pointed out: I'd suggest getting a proof reader for your posts. (If you want, drop me a PM and I can edit the synopsis for you! ^^) In any case, the best of luck with your project!

HamstarXCrown
Regular

#4 Post by HamstarXCrown »

@inhalance : TxT Sorry for my clumsy grammar.............. Anyway, thank you for suggesting\^.^/

@Veniae : Thank you very much for proofread it and edit it, too. ^.^ I will trying to do this (*How many time have I say this?) Anyway, thank you again for your supporting.
My new account is Bear X - Any progress or Project update I will posting by it. If I'm working with someone please PM me by it

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

Re: Chronicle - History of Afterlife -[Otome]

#5 Post by WickedRaccoon »

Wow,the remake sounds awesome! It was really clever to make History as a memory library residing in a time hole. By the given description of the guys,this makes things more interesting :) Will be checking this out.
Wish you good luck!!!

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

Re: History (of) Afterlife [Rom][Trad][GxB]

#6 Post by siyereeee »

Sounds wonderful~ ❤ :D Goodluck! :)