Siren's Plea [GxB] [Romance, Tragedy, Fantasy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
netravelr
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Culina: Hands in the Kitchen, Culina: The Spirit of Cooking, Saving Zoey
Projects: Love at the Laundromat
Organization: Lakeview Interactive
Deviantart: netravelr

Re: Siren's Plea [GxB] [Romance, Tragedy, Fantasy, Visual No

#31 Post by netravelr »

Like always, your stuff looks great! I can't wait to see how the project progresses. Good luck!
Technical Designer/Programmer
Game Design Portfolio - Project updates on my Twitter
Experienced in: C/C++/C#, Python, Unreal, Unity, and Flash

erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

#32 Post by erikoillustrations »

netravelr wrote:Like always, your stuff looks great! I can't wait to see how the project progresses. Good luck!
Ah, thank you! I've improved since you last contacted me and I have (slightly more) confidence now on my drawing. :oops:
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

Kate
Regular
Projects: Blackout
Organization: Moonlight Otome

#33 Post by Kate »

Love the art style. I am looking forward to this :)
Current Project:
Blackout [VN][Romance][GxB][Mystery][Suspense] http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34118
"It is the duty of authors to make the fantastic seem ordinary and the ordinary seem fantastic." - K. Auer

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#34 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

This is a lovely project and I can't believe I just now came across it. The art looks fantastic and the story seems intriguing and a bit mysterious since the question is, who killed the prince. I'm looking forward to this one.
ImageImage

bygones

#35 Post by bygones »

I agree with the others, the art is so beautiful I thought it might be a commercial project! The story is intriguing, too. Already curious to know why she's in danger herself! Keeping an eye on this <3

Erikka
Regular

Re: Siren's Plea [GxB] [Romance, Tragedy, Fantasy]

#36 Post by Erikka »

Amazing project! I'm really fascinated by your work! One of the most beautiful art I've ever seen!
The heroine is so extraordinary and pretty!
I'm extremely interested in the secret character with red hair. When I saw his sprite - it was love from first sight. He is so mysterious and handsome and I adore his red hair! :mrgreen: I hope there's going to be a full story with him!
Leon is also very interesting... I love womanizer-type))
Generally all the bachelors are attractive. A bit less sure about Samuel because "mild-mannered" doesn't sound so exciting but maybe he is not as simple as he seems.
Can't wait for this marvelous game! I'm your fan!

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#37 Post by Sayumi101 »

Wow, this project looks amazing and you can just tell how much work you're putting into this. I mean, look at the sprites! They're gorgeous (especially their outfits).
I'm intrigued by the plot and the characters.... Plus, games with unlockable characters are a weakness of mine.
Hm.... so we play a Siren who hates humans and one of the romanceable options is a cold, aloof human mercenary??? Hm... *cough* I so know who I'm persuing first! XD *cough*
Anyways the entire thing looks very interesting and I wish you the best to get the demo released soon. ^^ (I know I'm playing this.)
ImageImageImage

Erikka
Regular

#38 Post by Erikka »

Pity that the rating is just T. I would like the story to be more mature as the bachelors are incredibly hot. However I will be very happy to play this game even without it having sexual content.
Wish you lots of inspiration and strength to finish it.

Lady_Luck94

#39 Post by Lady_Luck94 »

Always love beautiful tragedies <3
I'm watching you closely :>

erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

#40 Post by erikoillustrations »

Kate wrote:Love the art style. I am looking forward to this :)
Thank you! :D
LadyOfGatsby wrote:This is a lovely project and I can't believe I just now came across it. The art looks fantastic and the story seems intriguing and a bit mysterious since the question is, who killed the prince. I'm looking forward to this one.
I'm glad you're interested so far! Thank you~!
bygones wrote:I agree with the others, the art is so beautiful I thought it might be a commercial project! The story is intriguing, too. Already curious to know why she's in danger herself! Keeping an eye on this <3
The story itself is still in the making but hopefully your curiosity will be sated once the demo is out! Thank you!
Erikka wrote:Amazing project! I'm really fascinated by your work! One of the most beautiful art I've ever seen!
The heroine is so extraordinary and pretty!
I'm extremely interested in the secret character with red hair. When I saw his sprite - it was love from first sight. He is so mysterious and handsome and I adore his red hair! :mrgreen: I hope there's going to be a full story with him!
Leon is also very interesting... I love womanizer-type))
Generally all the bachelors are attractive. A bit less sure about Samuel because "mild-mannered" doesn't sound so exciting but maybe he is not as simple as he seems.
Can't wait for this marvelous game! I'm your fan!

Pity that the rating is just T. I would like the story to be more mature as the bachelors are incredibly hot. However I will be very happy to play this game even without it having sexual content.
Wish you lots of inspiration and strength to finish it.
Thank you for being interested. Unfortunately, the red-haired one will not be present in the demo but I hope you still enjoy the other love interests when the demo comes out! Samuel is actually my favourite character so hopefully I get to change your mind about that~ ;D

Rating may raise a bit because I'm actually thinking of including some mature content but not so much. We'll see~!
Sayumi101 wrote:Wow, this project looks amazing and you can just tell how much work you're putting into this. I mean, look at the sprites! They're gorgeous (especially their outfits).
I'm intrigued by the plot and the characters.... Plus, games with unlockable characters are a weakness of mine.
Hm.... so we play a Siren who hates humans and one of the romanceable options is a cold, aloof human mercenary??? Hm... *cough* I so know who I'm persuing first! XD *cough*
Anyways the entire thing looks very interesting and I wish you the best to get the demo released soon. ^^ (I know I'm playing this.)
Thank you~! Forbidden loves are my weakness, too! Hopefully I do his route some justice...Please look forward to the demo! :D
Lady_Luck94 wrote:Always love beautiful tragedies <3
I'm watching you closely :>
Please look forward to it! Thank you! :D
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

Erikka
Regular

#41 Post by Erikka »

Any news about the game??

erikoillustrations
Regular