Theo [working on alpha v.2]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: Theo [working on alpha v.2]

#31 Post by Googaboga »

Yay. I'm glad things went well with the first alpha and you're trucking along with the second one ^^. Good luck with reaching your release goal and with your classes :>.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#32 Post by Reikun »

akemicchi wrote:Good luck, man! \o/ Can't wait for the alpha release!!
Googaboga wrote:Yay. I'm glad things went well with the first alpha and you're trucking along with the second one ^^. Good luck with reaching your release goal and with your classes :>.
Thank you both!!! Your support really means a lot T0T <3

It's update time!!!

THEO alpha v.2 is currently sitting just above 13k words ^__^ Mostly because I added more choices in the beginning! The original alpha had the player going through a shit-ton of exposition before a single choice was made (and the first choice wasn't very compelling to me) so whoo! More early choices! I've also already implemented the switch from 3rd person POV to 1st person, which is turning out to be a lot more fun to write now that I have the hang of it! I'm going to be working on writing for the rest of February, then Theo is taking a break while I do NaNoRenO ^__^ I'm really looking forward to it!!!

I'm also working on Theo's website ;__; which is easy enough... but making it look pretty is hard! I'm going to try to finish it during February too so look forward to it!!! >:)
there isn't an actual foot washing scene in the game so far but I can dream!!
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A
Projects: The Town Pages, Kill the Prince?! [Nano 2020]
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

#33 Post by Heiden »

Looks great! And congrats on moving the POV from 3rd to 1st!

I know there's no foot washing scene, but the thing Ezra's sitting on intrigues me, is that a prison bed? (You don't have to answer this if it's a spoiler, haha)

Eagerly looking forward to the 2nd alpha! :D
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

All available to play on my itch.io page!