Summer Break Disappearance [GXB, Crack, Slice of Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
WAMmy0
Projects: Summer Break Disappearance [GxB], A Realistic Dream [GxB]

Summer Break Disappearance [GXB, Crack, Slice of Life]

#1 Post by WAMmy0 »

SUMMER BREAK DISAPPEARANCE

Plot: For the first time in Aine's plain teenage years she has finally managed to plan a full fun filled packed summer.
Beach parties sleepovers, she has even won herself a pair of tickets to see her all time favorite singer, GAMMA.
Nothing could possibly ruin her summer vacation. Could it?
Unfortunately for her, as fate would have it her teacher seems to have other plans for her this summer.....

Aine

About her:
An ordinary and extremely studious girl.
Aine usually has one of the top grades in her school year. She takes school very seriously and works hard for her good grades, by studying every night before going to bed.
She wasn't always this dedicated to her studies though. When she was in her last year of middle school she flunked all her classes thanks to the fact that she never showed up to them.
Many people are surprised to hear this and wonder why.

Fun fact:
Like's to collect pictures of men she deems attractive.
Also her favorite singer is a boy named, GAMMA, who she dreams of marrying one day.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo

About him:
Out of the group Leo's probably the most sane guy.
Despite his appearance, he's really not as rebellious as he looks, most of the time he's always the one making sure the other three don't get into trouble.
He admires Aine for being hard working and intelligent.
Julius is actually his older brother. Which depresses him most of the time.

Fun fact:
Has a fetish for smart girls. He pretty much drools whenever he sees a girl reading a book.
When he was a freshman in high school he had made a bet with Skye, which ended in him losing and having to get those two piercings.
He cried when they pierced his ear.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Julius/Teacher

About him:
Aine's teacher as well as Leo's older brother.
Julius's outer appearance is that of a caring older brother but he will always be a pervert at heart.
Likes getting attention from female students for his young appearance.
Enjoys teasing Leo and Aine even to the point of almost making Leo cry.

Fun Fact:
He actually applied for an all female school but in the end decided against it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skye

About him:
Skye's the youngest of the group since he entered school early.
Likes messing around and usually doesn't pay attention to what's going on in class.
Since the beginning of the school year, Skye has admitted he likes Aine. He constantly follows her around during break and lunch. He's kind of an idiot but at least he's always cheerful, right?
He's the reason Leo got his ears pierced.

Fun Fact:
Voted most likely to attack Aine [outofsexualfustration] in class, by the rest of the classmates.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nikko

About him:
Nikko is the Heroine's little shota brother, ok no, not really. But if you want him to be he's totally fine with it.
He's the quiet one in the group. Never really speaks his mind.
A bit mysterious. No one knows why he wears a scarf even during the summer.

Fun Facts: Even though he looks younger than Skye, he's actually older. Likes reading all kinds of manga.

More characters coming soon!

[Possibly]FEATURING:
Four romance-able boys (maybe more?)
Over 10 CGs (maybe, I'm not quite sure whether I'll be doing CG art or not.)
About 9 Endings + a secret ending
And a ton of my lame jokes! Woo!

This is just a fun little project I decided to do for the summer. It's not meant to be taken as something big or serious. I hope to finish it by either mid-July or beginning August. Also there's a poll at the bottom of the home page. If you have any questions, feedback, concerns, or comments. Leave them here or in the contact section of the website. Thank you! ^.^
Last edited by WAMmy0 on Sun May 25, 2014 3:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Broodelin
Regular
Completed: A Harder Battle
Projects: Too many to list

Re: Summer Break Disappearance [GXB, Crack, Slice of Life]

#2 Post by Broodelin »

Can you post some more story/character information here on Lemmasoft? My browser refuses to load your webpage for some odd reason.

WAMmy0
Projects: Summer Break Disappearance [GxB], A Realistic Dream [GxB]

Re: Summer Break Disappearance [GXB, Crack, Slice of Life]

#3 Post by WAMmy0 »

Broodelin wrote:Can you post some more story/character information here on Lemmasoft? My browser refuses to load your webpage for some odd reason.
Ah yes! I'm sorry. I wonder if something's wrong with the website, that it won't let you go to it? Well I put up some more details about it. ^.^