Acidic: A Story of Stories

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
HyperEmoGamer
Projects: Acidic: SoS

Acidic: A Story of Stories

#1 Post by HyperEmoGamer »

Acidic: A Story of Stories (or A:SoS) is an upcoming visual novel about stories, where they come from, and the characters inside those stories.

Acidic is a visual novel about stories, where they came from, the people in the stories, and why they are so important. Our protagonist, is Acid Von Treyos, crazy name, I know. Acid is a special type of person, he's immortal. Acid is a race you probably have not heard of. He is what is known as an Erzähler. An individual capable of jumping between stories, altering them, and occasionally, creating them. There are twelve of them. Often by those who know they exist, they are known as Die Zwölf. Acid is very irresponsible. He alters stories irresponsibly, causing them to be absolute rubbish. He, has to fix them, when he screws them up. However he has his own story, where whatever he wants to happen, happens. This is where a big chunk of the game takes place. That is all I can explain to you because anymore details, and that would delve into the region of spoilers, and we don't want that. Acidic has next to nothing complete. It's just an idea. However it will soon be a full visual novel. Acidic will have 15 main chapters and a few bonus chapters. Chapters should last a decent amount of time. Acidic has no set release date yet. However when it does release, you can expect it to be a great tale.

The current staff here at the Acidic Dev Team are as follows:
Writer: Me
Programmer(s): Me, Open!
Artist(s): Lumella, Vegeluxia
Animator(s): Open!
Musician(s): Closed.
Currently Confirmed Voice Actors: Jessi Nowack, Terri Doty, Jack Plissken, Connor Mountian, David Beale, Trina Deuhart, Karen Hayman, Kyle Hebert, Jon Bullock, Michela Laws, Lucas Campbell, Marissa Lenti, Still Open!

Play Testers: Open!

Some of the spots that are open will be paid, such as musicians, artists or voice actors. Spots such as Play Tester, will not. If you wish to play test the game when the first chapter is complete email me. Please don't IM me because it'll take longer to respond email instead.

I created this thread to announce the game and for people to start discussing it. Once enough is complete it will receive an indiegogo campaign. Basically this is just here to say "Hey! This game is a thing!"

Email me at: hyperactivemogamer@gmail.com if you want to play test, or want to know a list of characters that need voice actors!
Last edited by HyperEmoGamer on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Heartstrings
Regular
Projects: Currently Unnamed Project

Re: Acidic: A Story of Stories

#2 Post by Heartstrings »

Dude this sounds really cool! I e-mailed you, I can be a playtester if you would like. Good luck! :D

AttackonMuppet

Re: Acidic: A Story of Stories

#3 Post by AttackonMuppet »

wow! this looks awesome! sign me up!