Vessel [GxB] [Modern || Fantasy || PG-16]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
emace59
Deviantart: emace59

Re: Vessel [GxB] [Modern || Fantasy || PG-16]

#16 Post by emace59 »

I am in love with this game already, the idea seems unique and I know that as soon as it is out I am getting it straight away and aiming for the twins (and knowing me getting the bad ending).
From what I can see from the updates we will all probably have to wait a while for both the writing and either finding the artist or a new one but I was wondering if you have any plans in the future to make a demo version?

Pox Tea
Projects: Vessel

#17 Post by Pox Tea »

emace59

Thank you~
I'm glad to know more people like what I'm doing.
The sad but true part is that this game will take some time to get in order. When I'm farther along in development I will most certainly be putting out a demo, but, again, that may be a long ways off for right now.
I've been stalking the artist for hire section here and am trying to figure out what to do as far as that part of the game is concerned.
The twins are pretty fun. Two for the price of one, right? ~

Erikka
Regular

#18 Post by Erikka »

Any news about the project?)

nosoclever

#19 Post by nosoclever »

This looks so good!
there are not enough mature otomes to play in english this would have been an awesome game!!
The plot looks unique very creative! aww it pains me this project may be dropped :(
warning bad english :v

Akemi-Takashi
Regular
Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi

#20 Post by Akemi-Takashi »

nosoclever wrote:This looks so good!
there are not enough mature otomes to play in english this would have been an awesome game!!
The plot looks unique very creative! aww it pains me this project may be dropped :(
:cry:
Positive thinking! Positive thinking!
I as well, love the concept and I will continue to believe it's still going on until an official answer has been noted ;)
Free to do anything related to English grammar such as proofreading or scripts! ;)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." (Proverb)

Pox Tea
Projects: Vessel

#21 Post by Pox Tea »

I do exist and the project lives. My job has been taking over much of my life and free time, which sucks in general. The stress has also made things difficult for me, but I have not given up, just revamping things :)

Akemi-Takashi
Regular
Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi

#22 Post by Akemi-Takashi »

Pox Tea wrote:I do exist and the project lives. My job has been taking over much of my life and free time, which sucks in general. The stress has also made things difficult for me, but I have not given up, just revamping things :)
Yehay! I'm elated to know you're still here :D
In my opinion, try reducing the stress by taking breaks. I mean, yes, you're still looking for your partner in the art category, but think positively! Things will turn out right in the end, but not always how you think it will turn out. ;)
Can't help myself but mentally laugh at "just revamping things" because, well, pun. Aren't vampires part of human mythology anyways? :P
Anyways, take your time and try having fun with the project ^_^
Free to do anything related to English grammar such as proofreading or scripts! ;)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." (Proverb)

Erikka
Regular

#23 Post by Erikka »

Is there any progress of this game?

mysticichigo
Regular

#24 Post by mysticichigo »

Okay, I have a thing for twisted romance stories, so I definitely support you with this idea. But one question: given that you have so many different mythologies to work with here, are you going to have more mythical beings around than just the love interests?