SYNC (tentative title) [Mystery, VN]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Chaotic
Regular

SYNC (tentative title) [Mystery, VN]

#1 Post by Chaotic »

Hi there I'm Chaotic and I'm here with a Mystery project with an attachment of everything that I wanted to tell you without spoilering! I'm in the process of fleshing the story out now as I go through with scripting it. The artwork and backgrounds are all free from the CC section of LSF and will be duly credited in the finished product.

Help is always welcome whether it be contributing through artwork (because although I do really like the free artwork, art from an artist would be way better) or proofreading, just give me a PM or leave me a reply in this thread!
Attachments
Untitled-1.png

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

Re: SYNC (tentative title) [Mystery, VN]

#2 Post by Ran08 »

Awww, the thing about Shadows not able to portray their emotions makes me feel sad. :( Especially with the mom! Gosh, she seems to want to communicate something yet she can't? That must feel so sad to Ami.

The story is quite interesting! I like the premise very much, Shadows and all. Character-wise, I think they're okay... haha. Their types match the story well, so, yeah. In real life, I would probably like Ceri better, haha, but for this VN I find that Gerard interests me more. :3

Anyway, good luck with finding help! :) If only I could draw I would help you out. Haha. ^^

Chaotic
Regular

#3 Post by Chaotic »

Yeah it is saddening that the mum can't communicate with Ami but as the story progresses we'll see ;3
As for the characters I've tried to put just the minimal down so that you can decide what you think before I put out a demo or something to show you what they're really like :3
I personally like Ceri more but that's probably because he reminds me of Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening x3
Thanks for the reply and also the would-be offer haha ^^

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#4 Post by Ran08 »

Haha, excited to see that! :) Hmmm, I wonder... when do you plan to release this? Or at least just a demo? Haha.

Whoops! I meant Ceri too! Hahaha. Argh, I was confused by the placement of the names, haha, sorry, sorry. :)

Yeah, I'm a frustrated digital artist. Hahahaha. :D But anyway, if you need help on anything else, feel free to PM me. Haha!

Goodluck~