The Rejects~Bound to You(BL,Vampires,Mature,Fantasy)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

The Rejects~Bound to You(BL,Vampires,Mature,Fantasy)

#1 Post by pocoscon »

Hey everyone. This is my first game, and is part of a long series of games I've been planning. Each has to do with a different character, and love interests. Most of the games themes will be about a set of character who are outcasts to society. At the moment I'm looking for a sprite artist for the first game who doesn't mind BxB, and likes making games. So please, if you are interested, send me a PM. I can't pay, but I can offer coding,writing, and singing. Please ask me for examples on the writing, and singing, thanks :)

Plot - Haru has always been an outcast because of how he's one of the few humans left in Eroia. However, with his loving foster family, and job at the bakery, he is content with his simple life. However, when he's roped into going to a dance with his friend, Haru accidentally becomes forced into marriage with one of the Himitori family's three sons. With no way of escape, he much choose one of them to marry, and somehow find a way to survive the land of the dead.

Haru- An ambitious guy who works at his foster father's bakery. Haru is one of the few pure humans left in Eroia, and it's because of this that he's often bullied by other races. He has a deep love for the parties at the bakery, and dreams of one day owning his own shop. Though he has few friends, Haru finds happiness with his foster family, and only friend Amaria. Due to his rather pudgy nature, he knows very little when it comes to dating and often gets shy around any girls. Despite this, he's a good and funny guy, but has some serious self-confident issues deep down.

Kalim-The eldest son of the Himitori family. He's secretly in love with Haru, and is constantly visiting the bakery in disguise. Due to wanting to win Haru's heart, Kalim is trying his best to act like 'prince charming' and at first comes off like a friendly, kind guy. In reality though, he is quite immature, and is often causes trouble in the village. Currently, he's trying his best to change himself in order to win Haru's love. But for a guy who believes his race superior to everyone else, and his deep obsession with women, can he ever hope to win the love of a human being?

Malik- The second oldest son. Unlike his brother, Malik cares little of what society says and would much rather spend his time hunting the enemies of his animal friends. Malik is completely against the marriage to a guy, and often gets into arguments with his mother. He is a rather angry person due to him not being a pure blood of the family. Similar to Haru, he is rejected by many of the towns people, and only finds joy from his animal friends. Funny enough, Malik has feelings for Pamela, and is in a constant battle with jealousy on how she's with his brother.

Isaac-The youngest son. Isaac is adapted to the art of seclusion. He spends much of his time in his workshop doing god knows what, only coming out at certain times to spend time with his family. Though an eccentric, Isaac is very smart and friendly, though he does rather bad when in social situations. Many rumors go around town about him actually being some horrid monster that is planning to eat people. Unlike his brothers, Isaac does care about the village, and is too busy with his inventions to actually do much. Due to his short stature, he's often picked on by his brothers as well, but gets back at them with the experiments he's created. Though a hyper andactive boy, Isaac does struggle with some health problems, mostly due to him not being able to handle his vampire blood.

Amaria-Haru's only friend. She works at the bakery as a waitress, and sees everyone there as her family. Amaria is impatient, somewhat rude, and violent, but she does have a good heart. Like Haru, she lost her biological parents, and is now living in the bakery. Due to her violent nature many in town are afraid of her. Haru is one of the few who can see the good in her however, and does his best to watch over her, though Amaria is is more of his protector.

Pamela- A seductress who longs to marry into the Himitori family. She has a deep love for Kalim, and was heartbroken when he broke it off with her. She is a feminine and cunning girl who will do almost anything to get her way. She is very good at acting, and can easily make people fall for her. She is also the primary reason that Kalim and Malik are at each others throats.

Merda- Head of Himitori family and mother of the three brothers. She is a cool, calm, and collected lady that longs to see all her kids grow up a bit. Her hobby is smoking a pipe, which is a bit weird since that's a guy thing.

Progress-
Story-5%
Script-0%
Kalim's Path-0%
Malik's Path-0%
Isaac's Path-0%
Sprites-(Need an Artist)
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404