Lethal Love (Romance,Angst,GxB) New Art~

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Lethal Love (Romance,Angst,GxB) New Art~

#1 Post by pocoscon »

Premise-You play as Mari, a girl who has had bad luck with love ever since her days in high school. Now most of her time is spent either helping out her two best friends with their love lives, or doing school work. However, this summer becomes a little interesting when she gets roped into going to Kyoko's family's house. Though a bit reluctant to go, Mari thinks this is the perfect chance to have a vacation away from town and escape her last heartbreak. However, the minute she arrives, her life takes a spiral into chaos when she meets Shin Amane, a cold CEO who doesn't know the meaning of rest or peace. Upon their first meeting however, both Shin and Mari have an odd attraction to each other, an attraction that can either lead to something beautiful, or something terribly lethal.

Name-Mari
Birthday-May 9
Sign- Taurus
Hobby-Reading
Fav Animals-Pandas
Likes-Reading,Writing,Food,Having Fun,Some Alone Time,Kind People,Video Games
Dislikes-Being Bullied, Pink,Black Cats, The Cold, Cheesy Movies/Novels,Supernatural
Personality- Mari is a shy yet in a strange way 'outgoing' girl. She doesn't stay to the background, and can easily strike up a conversation if she feels comfortable around the person. Because of how rational she is, both Hitomi and Kyoko look to her for as their beckon of strength, something in which Mari wishes they wouldn't do. As told by many, she is rather strange and always goes on about her writing, mainly in which our her fantasy world and character. When not reading she is usually playing video games, and at times has a competitive streak. Though she is trying to take her dad's advice and love herself, she often struggles with her body image, and can have very bad emotional break down when feeling depressed. Is also a bit of a hopeless romantic.
Bio-
Mari never got along well with her family, and would always keep to the books or the latest video games. Due to her weight she was constantly made fun of even when going into her twenties. Her life seemed to becomes better though when she met Ryu, a guy who she believed was attracted to her. However, as the dated for a year, she noticed his eyes were going to her sister. She would always tell herself that it wasn't true, and stayed in the slowly deteriorating relationship. During this time she met Kyoko, a girl who always knew what she wanted. Oddly, they became very good friends, and Mari easily excepted how Kyoko was into girls. Later, the pair met Hitomi, a young girl with a love for animals. The pair became close quickly, and Mari was the first to notice an attraction between the two. Eventually, she helped the pair come together.
Art done by the sweet Manou Azumi Thank you so much ^^

Name-Shin Amane
Birthday-September 14
Sign- Virgo
Hobby-Working(Really Painting)
Fav Animals-Dogs
Likes-Museums, Art,Painting,Sketching,Critical Thinking, Family,Peace,Chocolate,Books.
Dislikes-His Job,Fighting,Cats, Ignorance,His Father,Failing,Alcohol
Personality- Shin is a hard work, and is always striving for success. However, such a want has made him become somewhat cold, depressed, and even less tolerant of mistakes. He's a very serious guy as well, always trying to think of the most rational option rather then letting his emotions get the better of him. However, when out of his workplace or the watchful eye of his mother, Shin is actually quite emotional and has deep thought in the world of creativity. Because he's not one to talk about his problems, Shin has become depressed and is constantly using work as a way to escape facing his problems. He deeply longs for freedom though, or someone that can help him find happiness again. Shin can have a sense of human though, and is actually very good at giving advice.
Bio-
Before getting into the world of business, Shin had a deep love for drawing and sketching. He'd spend most of his days in his room drawing anything he could get his eyes on. However, when his brother vanished, Shin was forced into a marriage and become one of the lead workers for the Tenma Cooperation. Because his brother left, Shin had to take care of his daughter Kyoko, who he became a father to very quickly. He also had to take care of Sanae's illegitimate son Ryoga, who he too became very found of. For years Shin worked to care for the company and look after his best friend and boss Daisuke. Because he was so busy, Shin had to give up his dream of being an artist and take care of everything his brother left behind. With his mom's watchful eye, a wife who he doesn't really love, and job literally taking the life out of him, it's no surprise to why he's become so depressed.

Name-Daisuke Tenma
Birthday-March 10
Sign- Pieces
Hobby-Drinking/Flirting with Women
Fav Animals-Horses
Likes-Wine, Girls, Freedom, Staying out late, Music, Shin, Being right
Dislikes-His father, Sanae, Boredom,The Business,Water
Personality- Daisuke is the opposite of Shin. He's outgoing, friendly, and flirty. However, due to his lazy nature and habit of getting into trouble, he often causes much trouble for Shin when he has to look out for him. Like Shin, Daisuke was into the arts. Even now he has a deep love of music thus showing his side for the creative world. He also has a deep love for girls, and is always out partying with them. Daisuke can come off as being a bit selfish and vain, not always thinking of other or the consequences his actions have. However, he's very clear on his wants in life, and how people should do what they love and not what makes them money. Daisuke is quite rebellious as well and shows little fear in terms of his father. He is also one to try and hide any sadness he feels, but when he break down, he really breaks down and sometimes it can become scary.
Bio-
Daisuke became close friends with Kenta and Shin, and the three were basically known as the three musketeers. However, when Kenta left to escape the family, Daisuke began to feel hate for him and how he abandoned everything. However, when he himself began to learn the world of his father's business, Daisuke understood what Kenta left. He hated his position more then anything, and his father for making him give up on everything he loved. The only one he had in his life was Shin, and always ranted to him about how he wished he could just run away. However, even with all the trouble he caused, Daisuke's father wouldn't allow him to leave or take a career in music. So now he's stuck with a job he hates, and is purposely causing trouble to make his old man piss. One has to wonder why he'd put Shin though this trouble though.

More characters comings soon

Will Feature~
Two datable Guys
Mature Elements
Many Endings
Last edited by pocoscon on Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404

iamwhatonearth
Regular
Projects: The Town Called Data
Tumblr: iamwhatonearth
Deviantart: whatonearth

Re: Lethal Love (Romance,Angst,Drama,GxB,Tragedy)

#2 Post by iamwhatonearth »

I tried to read that I swear but wow, what a text wall. I ended up just skimming it and reading the summary. It doesn't sound bad, maybe a little cliche though.

The wip looks nice. c:

pocoscon
Regular

Re: Lethal Love (Romance,Angst,Drama,GxB,Tragedy)

#3 Post by pocoscon »

iamwhatonearth wrote:I tried to read that I swear but wow, what a text wall. I ended up just skimming it and reading the summary. It doesn't sound bad, maybe a little cliche though.

The wip looks nice. c:
Thanks for going over it, and I'm grateful for the feedback, but I won't say this is really a cliche. I'll admit the scenario has been used a bit, but not as much as something like some others. To me, it feels like more of a trope that can have many different things to it
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

pocoscon
Regular

Re: Lethal Love (Romance,Angst,GxB) New Art~

#4 Post by pocoscon »

New Art done by the awesome Manou Azumi. She was really happy that there's a big girl character, and I'm grateful for her help :) . Also want to make a shout out to Ryuuzey, and hope she's doing well on her comic

sasquatchii
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread
Deviantart: sasquatchix
Soundcloud: sasquatchii
itch: sasquatchii

#5 Post by sasquatchii »

The art looks good!! I liked what I read of this earlier in the writing forum, & am looking forward to reading more of it :)
ImageImage

pocoscon
Regular

#6 Post by pocoscon »

sasquatchii wrote:The art looks good!! I liked what I read of this earlier in the writing forum, & am looking forward to reading more of it :)

Thank you so much, and thanks for the advice on the writing ^^. I'm really grateful for that.