Cinderella Cage[Otome][GXB][Mystery][Slice of Life][Fantasy]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
mitsukeru73
Regular
Completed: Daisuki Da Yo - In spring
Projects: Summer Sweethearts;The Lagoon; Cinderlla Cage

Cinderella Cage[Otome][GXB][Mystery][Slice of Life][Fantasy]

#1 Post by mitsukeru73 »

Cinderella Cage

Story Plot:

Merryweather woke up with a headache, she had a terrible nightmare last night and she can still feel her heart pounding fast in her chest. When she goes to school, a strange man show up behind her and whisper to her "Don't forgot our deal." However, when she tries to see who it is, the man disappeared. She thought that was just her illusion after her friends tell her that they didn't see any man near.
Everything is normal except terrible accidents happens to her wherever she goes
as if there is an unknown force trying to end her life.

Merryweather – MC

A 16 years old girl, she died at the beginning of the game, but somehow the universe ultered and she is now alive. No one has memory of the accident where she died and she thought that was just a horrible nightmare. Though her life is back to normal as it used to be, terrible accidents seem to follow her wherever she goes. She lives with her aunt and her cousin Bryce and has a part-time job at Touya Cafe.

Kou – Merryweather’s childhood friend. He always has a smile and kind tone but he is sensitive and doesn’t confide his heart to anyone.Though his manner of speech and attitude are timid, in the end he’ll always do what he wants to his heart’s content.

Light - A mysterious unknown man that Merryweather came across during several occasions.

Sebastian – Merryweather’s co-worker at Touya Cafe. He is serious and responisble. He is an university student and he also works part-time as a math tutor. He like to solve and think everything logically and dislike violence.

Sheila – Kou’s younger sister. She is cute and angelic looking. However, she has a terrible double personality. She is timid and polite, but can be very cruel and radical when encounter emotional conflicts. Her body is weak and often gets sick. She seems to suffer from an unknown incurable disease that slowly drains away her energy.

Rei – He is a basketball player at the school. He is also one of Merryweather’s childhood friend. He is very open and outgoing.He is not that sharp or smart like Sebastian, but his clumsiness are somewhat cute and he cares for everyone deep in his heart.He is very bad at finding directions though he doesn’t like to admitt it.

Bryce – Merryweather’s cousin. He treats Merryweather like a little sister despite that he is one years younger than her. He is somewhat random and tend to act childish sometimes. He gets annoyed very easily when Merryweather ignore him. He likes sweet desserts but dislike hard cadies.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: Cinderella Cage[Otome][GXB][Mystery][Slice of Life][Fant

#2 Post by Fenrir34 »

Hey, this game sounds pretty interesting :) . I really liked the title, and think it suits the plot you gave. I like Sebastian the most by the way, but the other characters are pretty. Also am very interested in the concept. I wish you luck with this game ^^

mitsukeru73
Regular
Completed: Daisuki Da Yo - In spring
Projects: Summer Sweethearts;The Lagoon; Cinderlla Cage

#3 Post by mitsukeru73 »

Fenrir34 wrote:Hey, this game sounds pretty interesting :) . I really liked the title, and think it suits the plot you gave. I like Sebastian the most by the way, but the other characters are pretty. Also am very interested in the concept. I wish you luck with this game ^^
Thanks,I'm currently working on the perparation work. I'll make a thread in the work in progress section once I made some development. ^_^

Erikka
Regular

#4 Post by Erikka »

Looks good! The plot sound interesting, the heroine is pretty and the bachelors are very attractive!)) I wish you lots of luck and inspiration for this otome!
I liked Bryce and Light the most.
By the way, it's really nice that one of the bachelors - is the cousin of the main heroine. It will be very interesting to read about the development of their relationships.
Last edited by Erikka on Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

raistlintg
Regular
Projects: Silver (VN)

#5 Post by raistlintg »

Beautiful artwork.
I like Sheila and Light the most.
The synopsis makes me want to see more.
Good luck !