Currently unnamed princess maker game [gxg] [bxg]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
TheWolfyGirl
Regular

Currently unnamed princess maker game [gxg] [bxg]

#1 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Okay so I was getting fed up with the lack up english translations for the Princess Maker seires, so I'm making a game that is designed to be extremely similar. I'm still deciding on how the player originally gets Rosemary Noel (the default name for the child you raise) ,but I've got most (if not all of the rest of the game) planned out. I've started working on the script and will update this with pictures when I get some more done. I'm unsure of whether or not the "parent/Rosenary romance route" will be in it because while it is in the originals I find it kind of weird. I guess that will just depend on if any one wants it. However I do plan to have 3 (maybe 4) Gxg routes and 3 (maybe 4) bxg routes. . There will be a few cheat codes for extra money and to change stats. Also the main depiction of Rosemary will change depending on her height, weight, age, and bust. This is mostly not to really inform you about it, but to give me a reason to finish.

Biomass
Regular

Re: Currently unnamed princess maker game [gxg] [bxg]

#2 Post by Biomass »

It doesn't have to be parent/child, just any authority to figure that has stewardship of the child, or even the child herself will do.

Evolution
Regular
Projects: ???

#3 Post by Evolution »

Since it seems you're still presently planning out what you intend to do with this game and haven't actually started production, this would probably be more suited for the Ideas forum.

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#4 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Evolution wrote:Since it seems you're still presently planning out what you intend to do with this game and haven't actually started production, this would probably be more suited for the Ideas forum.

Well actually I have started on the production but I still am trying to figure out some of the main parts of it

Evolution
Regular
Projects: ???

#5 Post by Evolution »

Forgive me for the misunderstanding. According to this thread, though, topics should be posted here only once the game is far enough along to have something to show.

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#6 Post by sake-bento »

Moved to the Ideas section for now. Even though you've started production, a WiP thread needs to have completed pieces in it so that people can give feedback. I understand this is just for you to keep yourself accountable, and that's totally fine, but it just goes in the Ideas section for now.

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#7 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

How exactly do you change it I'm kinda new on here.

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#8 Post by MaiMai »

TheWolfyGirl wrote:How exactly do you change it I'm kinda new on here.
It's like what Sake said:
a WiP thread needs to have completed pieces in it so that people can give feedback.
Basically, have a summary, screencaps, character descriptions to warrant a WIP topic. Have CONTENT. Something like this post although it doesn't have to necessarily be lengthy if you don't have that many assets: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=27838

When you have enough things, you could just make a new topic instead of asking a mod to move this one. Might as well start on a fresh slate.
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#9 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

well soon i'll have a proper page (I would have had one earlier but I took a break from working on for a while)

verysunshine
Veteran
Organization: Wild Rose Interactive

#10 Post by verysunshine »

Hey TheWolfyGirl! Your game concept sounds pretty good, and I like the Princess Maker Games. This could be cool.

Build the basics first, then add all the fun bits.

Please check out my games on my itch.io page!

Milkymalk
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Don't Look (AGS game)
Projects: KANPEKI! ★Perfect Play★
Organization: Crappy White Wings

#11 Post by Milkymalk »

As someone who has played PM2 to death I have to ask: How soon is "soon"?
Crappy White Wings (currently quite inactive)
Working on: KANPEKI!
(On Hold: New Eden, Imperial Sea, Pure Light)

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#12 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

Because of the Youtube project I've been working on this is going to have to be delayed.
Last edited by TheWolfyGirl on Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheWolfyGirl
Regular

#13 Post by TheWolfyGirl »

I was delayed again because I had to redo everything, but I've been working on it when I can and I think I might have an actual page before the end of the month (27th at the earliest and the 31st at the latest). I've also made a lot of changes to the actual story/characters I had planned so don't be surprised if the details you did get are different from what's in the page. Sorry about the delays. :(