Young Years (G/B X G/B)(SIM)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
writinggg
Regular

Young Years (G/B X G/B)(SIM)

#1 Post by writinggg »

Since I have no art, I have just decided to post my project here and show off my progress as time goes on. I'm not going to post it anywhere near the recruitment forums until it seems ready.

Game Plot + Goal : You play a 14-year-old who has been forced to move in with your Uncle James while your mom goes on a long "vacation". You have multiple goals to choose from that are determined by your character personality, ranging from becoming an entrepreneur to dating everybody in town!

Inspirations (adding more as time goes on) :

Bully (The game from Rockstar)
The Game Sakura Wars
Basterd Music Video : Bad News : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySJmVUYmQlE

Setting : The game takes place in a town called Dark Dust Dreams (or as the young kids call it, Triple D), originally name for the dust coming from it's coal mine (and the "dreams" part being added at the end to make it not seem like such a horrible place to live).

Your Family

Uncle James :
Age (at beginning) : 23
Birthday : Spring 10th

Your "totally mega cool" uncle. He works at the famous Dark Dust Coal Mine as a newbie and is looked at as "The Kid". He loves the ladies (and as such, he will use you for "aw, that's so kind" points) but is not very popular with them (but you can help him find miss right!).

Your Cousin Linny :
Age (at beginning) : 16
Birthday : Summer 21st

Your infamously known (for her violent acts and perverted nature to any man in a 50-mile radius) cousin. She has always looked over you and has promised to protect you once she gets out like she used to. She is currently serving a sentence at Fun Time Juvenile Place for multiple crimes.

Your Mom :
Age (at the beginning) : 35
Birthday : Summer 25th

Your mom and original caretaker. She is a kind woman with a job as old as time itself. She was convicted of prostitution a couple weeks before the end of summer break. Even though you know her real job (because of Linny telling you when you were both very little), everyone who knows tries to tell you that it's only a rumor and that she's on "vacation".

The Cool Kids

Denny Bananjee
Age (at beginning) : 14
Birthday : Fall 33rd

The leader of the cool kids at the school. He is arrogant and rude, but because of his looks and charms, he is also well liked. He can influence even a classroom to turn from kind to uncaring in mere seconds.

(More In This Category Coming Soon)

The Nerds

6cffae9bcf9417d04c803b1555373959.png
Byra Jones
Age (at beginning) : 15
Birthday : Summer 40th

A nerd and inspiring lawyer. She has a habit of interjecting legal jargon into casual conversations, along with legal wisdom. She tries to be confident and protect people, but she struggles to keep her confidence up.

She hangs around Archie and Kasia a lot, and people commonly mistake them for mother and children.

Kasia James
Birthday : Spring 22nd

The shyest female nerd. She has a problem with stuttering and is very quiet. She is good friends with all of the nerds. She is friends with all of the nerds, but especially Byra and Archie and is constantly mistaken for being a relative of theirs.

Archie Bansal
Birthday : Spring 20th

The shyest male nerd. He stutters a lot and is very quiet. He is good friends with all of the nerds, but especially Byra and Kasia.

Because he and Byra are together a lot and she looks older than her age while he looks younger, people who are new to the school mistake them for mother and son.

The Bad Guys

Ricky Heo
Age (at beginning) : 17
Birthday : Spring 37th

And

Benny Han
Age (at beginning) : 17
Birthday : Fall 17th

The most dangerous boys in all of the Triple D. Together, they put fear into the hearts of anyone who dares to be in their path with their loudness, foul language, constant drunkenness, perversion and of course, violence. Ricky in the smart guy who does most of the talking and Benny is the quiet one.

(More Information Coming Soon)

The People Working On This Project :

Concepts : K-O-I (on Deviantart)

writinggg
Regular

Re: Young Years (G/B X G/B)(SIM)

#2 Post by writinggg »

I updated this page. Please enjoy! :D