Heretic Wish (mystery, Horror, Psycological)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Heretic Wish (mystery, Horror, Psycological)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

You have no memories of your past. You wake up in a public bathroom with a head injury, blood is dried in your hair and on the floor. You soon come to notice a young boy leaning on the the wall near by holding a bat, he calls you "Mother."

Anyway the game will consist of you trying to find the truth the boy is hiding. Even though he smiles there is hate and violence in his actions and the kindness he offers unsettling; manipulative. Are you really this boys mother?

There will be a thunder cowboy, an android, and outdated graphics.... lol.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I know what you guys are thinking, that's not a description. Well Im hear to tell you yea... its not. The game was originally going to be one of those Indie games you see everywhere, all gameplay and vague plot. Well my friends bailed out (F*** *****) and I dont know two shits about programming. I JUST MAKE THE SPRITES! So i thought, why not make it a VN? .... I could learn to vn... I could totally lean to vn..... Forever alone.

Anyway Ill post some basic concepts up. I cant use any of my pre-made sprites as they were made for a 2d platformer (I stuck one in there anyway lol). So I made this like 20 min ago. Just a few basic images, nothing special. I didnt go into detail with them. Its the boy, The Thunder Cowboy, The Android. I not sure about the arts though, graphics gale makes sprites easy to make but they look... off? But I suck at other art programs so Oh WELL.

Cowboy inspired by Trigun and Cowboy beebob. Android inspired by megaman. Thats not the logo, just something to put up for now. Boy inspired by paranoia agent.

And here are some tunes. I like that bit sound so they are what they are. It matches my style anyway. Just some converted classic though, nothing good, I dont know two shits about music. Im gunna have to break the songs up for different scenes.... sigh. The tunes are crazy long, you have been warned.

https://soundcloud.com/verdeice-1/rach0302wav

https://soundcloud.com/verdeice-1/pagavar7wav

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

*Mystery
*Horror?
*Maybe romance for the ladies. Just cause my lil' sis said the guys were hot so why not? Its need something to fill in the words. THE WORDS.

I dont know how many endings yet. Maybe like 10? NO.. A MILLION.... just 5 probably. LOL i addded genre's to the tittle. I cant seem to get any love here... T_T

...... You guys think I can get away with the BG's looking like 24bit 2d? .... >_>
Last edited by ChillTaco on Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Heretic Wish

#2 Post by ChillTaco »

Character Profile 1: Anthony Anderson age 12-14?

Image Anthony is a natural catcher and reliable fourth batter. His talent and potential for baseball is extensive. The classic baseball hero. But behind his life of the game is something unpleasant. His mother is a broken woman. Her abusive passive aggressive attitude, self loathing, and borderline psychotic break downs make it hard for him to come home. Anthony had spent most of his life with his father never knowing his mother until just two years ago when his father mysteriously disappeared. Social Services acted quickly and brought him to her; who they believed was the next best available guardian.

One day Anthony thought she was away at work he brought one of the teams ace pitchers over to discuss strategy and a change of signs. Seeing her at home was unexpected. She reacted terribly, it surprised him because she usually wasn't violent. Anthony felt he had no choice to react when she came at his friend with a knife. So he he swung. His bat hit her skull with the same power he used for countless home runs. As she fell he continued to swing and beat her down, something coming over him that he never felt before. Laughter broke through his tears. His friend pulled him back forcing him to stop. Both stared at the body on the floor, scared.

They didn't expect a stranger to walk in. The woman who spotted them realized the situation and ran. Anthony acted quickly and chased her down to a public bathroom in a near by park. When he caught up to her he swung again in a panic. Shocked at how easy it was to do this to an innocent woman he leaned back on the dirty tile walls and cried. Looking at his bat, covered in blood, he felt even worse upon the realization of what he had used it for. It was disrespectful of the game he loved.

After an about hour the body on the floor began to stir. His brain snapped back into that cold state that allowed him to attack his mother back home. But instead of continuing his assault he watched calmly, strangely interested in her reaction. He was surprised to find out that she had no idea who she was. All her memories were gone. Upon hearing her confession an idea came to mind. He reached down smiling kindly and said "Mother."

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Alrighty then, I decided a better way to explain the plot is through the back stories of the characters. So I think Ill be posting character profiles weekly. Also uhh, I think Ill make an art book with the game, Ill just stick it in the rar. Would people be interested in that? It will contain a lot of concept art like the img above, sprite sheets, and deeper explanations of the reason behind the story and what the story was originally going to be before it changed from 2d side scroller to VN +more.

And these things...., I think I'm going to animate them in the BG to play out the scenes. Since you know... I have a bunch pre-made from the other game.
ImageImage
Todays theme song is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4w21HcML2M This song will not be used in game but I wish It could be.

Also random text box.

....You know what makes me sad? I think I need an editor. LOL