Dreaming a Smile (Tragedy, Slice of life, Otome?)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Dreaming a Smile (Tragedy, Slice of life, Otome?)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

Fallow the life of Angela from her time working at a club to the day she dies in the ally behind it.

A short Vn with three endings. The romance ending, the death ending, The orphan ending. Making it cause I think maybe it would be nice just to make a game and finish it. Mostly cause my massively long game will take to long to complete.
Last edited by ChillTaco on Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Dreaming A Smile

#2 Post by fleet »

I like the art.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

ChillTaco
Regular

#3 Post by ChillTaco »

You have no idea how happy that makes me. I was starting to think no one liked it. My confidence is officially bananaz now.

ChillTaco
Regular

#4 Post by ChillTaco »

Henry is the Club owner. He is thought to be a snake, cheat, and a member of the mafia because of his looks. This helps prevent a lot of trouble from entering his establishment, but the reality is that he is a nice guy that has little to no luck with females and his way of speaking dosnt help the situation. Finding Angela on the streets he offers her a job. No matter who she ends up with its Henry who morns Angela the most after she dies.

Thought maybe I should say that the game was cheazy inspired by the song smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN8oLGBNXpE