Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free *Update 27/09/15*

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
FE Girl
Projects: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (WIP)

Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free *Update 27/09/15*

#1 Post by FE Girl »

I'm currently working on outlines for my first Ren'py Otome VN based off of Hyrule Warriors and thought I'd show my ideas here. I want to make this project a reality and will do my best to update progress. Here's what I have so far:

Plot - The war for Hyrule rages on! Who will walk out victorious? The Heroes or the Villians? A young woman also walks into the battle, but which side will she fight for? What happens in the battle will be affected by our heroine's choices

Heroine
Here's what Aria will look like. More to come for my characters :) *Note* Not actual art for the game! This is just a rough draft!
Here's what Aria will look like. More to come for my characters :) *Note* Not actual art for the game! This is just a rough draft!
Aria Concept 2dd.png (11.49 KiB) Viewed 5221 times
Aria

She is from a small village in the outskirts of Hyrule Field, raised by her cleric mother and was taught the way of the sword by her father, who is the protector of the village. She dreams to be a hero and to protect Hyrule, and helps those who are in need. She also dreams to explore the many places of Hyrule, but when she gets pulled into the war, her bravery and courage will be put to the test!

Guys you can pursue:

Link
Dark Link
Sheik
Ganondorf
Feirce Deity
Zant
Volga
Ghirahim

Progress

Story:

*20/06/15 Update* Story may take a while to complete since I'm thinking of rewriting most of the story and adding more stuff in it. Stay tuned for more updates!*

Link's Routes - 80%
Sheik's Routes - 0%
Feirce Deity's Routes - 0%
Ganondorf's Routes - 30%
Ghirahim's Routes - 0%
Zant's Routes - 0%
Dark Link's Routes - 0%

Music - 0%

CGs and backgrounds - 0%

Sprites - 0%

Proofreading - 0%

Testing - N/A

Voices - 10% (Got Fi's, Aria's Mother, Ganondorf, and Proxi's VA so far, but will update with voices once the story is done)

I know there's not much right now, but I'm working really hard to get this project underway. I hope to find people who can do the art, music and such, so I'm sorry if this doesn't sound so appealing right now, but I promise that it'll be worth waiting for since there aren't that many Zelda otome games. SHOUT OUT TO yoshibb OF "LOST HEROES" AND THE MAKER OF "SEDUCE ME" FOR INSPIRING ME TO MAKING THIS PROJECT ;3 So again, this is a free game and I can't afford to pay ppl to help, but if you are happy to help, feel free to PM me :)

Also if there are things for me to improve on and/or make this more interesting, feel free to comment cause I would love to hear your advice/feedback! Also I'm not sure if this topic is best placed in here and if it is, let me know and where the best place is, in case if I take too long to make updates and such due to rl!

Reruitment page is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32063
Last edited by FE Girl on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:13 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Dylan_Bain
Regular
Organization: Dylan Bain Games

Re: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free Project

#2 Post by Dylan_Bain »

Hey!

This seems pretty interesting... I enjoyed Lost Heroes which was a pretty good fan-made Zelda vn, so I am looking forward to seeing what this is like!

Now, I see you might want some help with Sprites. Unless you are sticking to the Hyrule Warriors designs, I would love to help design the characters and sprites for free (I can be quite creative when I want to be LOL)

Dylan :-)
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 52#p365552 Curently NOT Accepting Commisions!

FE Girl

#3 Post by FE Girl »

Dylan_Bain wrote:Hey!

This seems pretty interesting... I enjoyed Lost Heroes which was a pretty good fan-made Zelda vn, so I am looking forward to seeing what this is like!

Now, I see you might want some help with Sprites. Unless you are sticking to the Hyrule Warriors designs, I would love to help design the characters and sprites for free (I can be quite creative when I want to be LOL)

Dylan :-)
Well, I can be picky when it comes to art styles, so I want to wait and see if there's any more artists who are willing to help. I will keep your offer in mind, but look forward to new updates :)
Last edited by FE Girl on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Hyrule Warriors the Otome. Check it out today! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=32037

yoshibb
Veteran

#4 Post by yoshibb »

I somehow missed this thread. Thanks for the shout out, I'm so glad Lost Heroes has inspired you this much. Wish I was able to help right now, if I wasn't so busy :/ it looks like a fun project! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it since I'd love more chances to romance Link :)

FE Girl

#5 Post by FE Girl »

yoshibb wrote:I somehow missed this thread. Thanks for the shout out, I'm so glad Lost Heroes has inspired you this much. Wish I was able to help right now, if I wasn't so busy :/ it looks like a fun project! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it since I'd love more chances to romance Link :)
Glad you look forward to this since I'm currently working on Link's Happy Route. There's going to be three endings for each guy; Happy, Normal, and Bad, so look forward to them and I might release a demo with only Link's route ;) Also the position on helping will always be available to you whenever you have the chance ^^
Last edited by FE Girl on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Hyrule Warriors the Otome. Check it out today! http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=32037

FE Girl

#6 Post by FE Girl »

*04/06/15 update* I decided to have a good idea on what to do with Sheik, so thanks to those who participated in the poll voting.
Last edited by FE Girl on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free0 *Update 01/05/15*

#7 Post by ChillTaco »

I know this game is just an idea but I need a break from the poo Im working on. I noticed your sprite was pixelish and I am, what Ive come to see, one of the few people working with pixel here.

If you need some pixel sprites I can help, Im tots free bro. Also Im just a massive zelda fan so yea... give me a shout out if your intrested.

FE Girl

#8 Post by FE Girl »

ChillTaco wrote:I know this game is just an idea but I need a break from the poo Im working on. I noticed your sprite was pixelish and I am, what Ive come to see, one of the few people working with pixel here.

If you need some pixel sprites I can help, Im tots free bro. Also Im just a massive zelda fan so yea... give me a shout out if your intrested.
Well I'm not looking for pixel art. It was just a rough draft for what Aria will look like for any artist who would like to contribute, but I thank you for the offer :) However, I will keep it in mind in case I can't find anyone else to help me with the art.

ChillTaco
Regular

#9 Post by ChillTaco »

FE Girl wrote:
ChillTaco wrote:I know this game is just an idea but I need a break from the poo Im working on. I noticed your sprite was pixelish and I am, what Ive come to see, one of the few people working with pixel here.

Well I'm not looking for pixel art. It was just a rough draft for what Aria will look like for any artist who would like to contribute, but I thank you for the offer :) However, I will keep it in mind in case I can't find anyone else to help me with the art.
Ahhh man. I was really hoping you would need them 80s pixels. I guess I can do non pixel sprites, but you may have gotten most of your arts done already. Just that it takes waaaaaay long. Like I can probably only do one poise per sprite. I suck like that (lazy like that). I did a couple of quick sketches of Lonk and Gira, just head shots.

I haven't learned how to draw Hyrule warriors Lunk so it look sorta ocarina of time Leenk.

But you should tttttooootally get me for tingles. I love drawing tingles.

Even If i cant participate Ill play it, cause I dont know.... Im not an otome fan but It will be fun to see something try to romance Ganondorf, I mean how would some one even do that? LOL.

FE Girl

#10 Post by FE Girl »

ChillTaco wrote:
FE Girl wrote:

Ahhh man. I was really hoping you would need them 80s pixels. I guess I can do non pixel sprites, but you may have gotten most of your arts done already. Just that it takes waaaaaay long. Like I can probably only do one poise per sprite. I suck like that (lazy like that). I did a couple of quick sketches of Lonk and Gira, just head shots.

I haven't learned how to draw Hyrule warriors Lunk so it look sorta ocarina of time Leenk.

But you should tttttooootally get me for tingles. I love drawing tingles.

Even If i cant participate Ill play it, cause I dont know.... Im not an otome fan but It will be fun to see something try to romance Ganondorf, I mean how would some one even do that? LOL.
hmm...actually I think I'll take up your offer ^^ I did get to see your art on your other posts, so consider yourself hired as my sprite maker, unless you can do the cgs as well :D

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free *Update 04/06/15*

#11 Post by ChillTaco »

Alright! I can do cgs tu If you need them but Im so slow at non pixel stuff and kinda suck at backrounds, you gata forigive meh. Just give me any specifics such as size, poise, etc... so yup just pm the pointy bits.

Im so hyped, finally I can work on something other than my poop.

FE Girl

#12 Post by FE Girl »

ChillTaco wrote:Alright! I can do cgs tu If you need them but Im so slow at non pixel stuff and kinda suck at backrounds, you gata forigive meh. Just give me any specifics such as size, poise, etc... so yup just pm the pointy bits.

Im so hyped, finally I can work on something other than my poop.
Dw about the backgrounds. I can look for someone to do that. Do you have a skype?

ChillTaco
Regular

#13 Post by ChillTaco »

Yea I do.

xdkire from california.

FE Girl

#14 Post by FE Girl »

ChillTaco wrote:Yea I do.

xdkire from california.
I'll pm you my skype name and then I'll get you updated on what size I want for the sprites

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Hyrule Warriors the Otome (GxB) Free *Update 07/06/15*

#15 Post by ChillTaco »

Alrighty then.