Yearn of The Polaris [DROPPED]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
polarisked

Yearn of The Polaris [DROPPED]

#1 Post by polarisked »

I'm a terrible person...This is dropped as I'm neither fond of my artwork nor my writing. Might pick this up again one day in the future when I have more confidence.
Last edited by polarisked on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Don't make a promise when you're happy."

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Yearn of The Polaris [Supernatural/GxB][Unlockable BxB(?

#2 Post by fleet »

Have no fear, somebody will read your VN when you finish it. Keep in mind that not everyone will like it. I hope you have fun making your visual novel.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#3 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

This is very promising. I hope you are able to complete it.

Demetis
Regular

#4 Post by Demetis »

One of them looks like a panda OvO //SLAPPED
(No, just joking XD )
The draft leaves a lot of questions but that's what drafts do XD I think the general idea sounds very cute, comedic and pretty promising ovo So I really hope to see a fleshed out game out of this some time ovo!

Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

#5 Post by Catlip Candy »

The girl reminds me of Li Mei from the Jisei series. She, too has that ability... And she's white-haired too. Was just reminded of another character :lol: Am curious about Ronald. What's the deal with the Milky Way...

Sprites are cute. I don't think her head looks too big tho. Will look forward to it :)
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!
Please help me become a better visual novel creator!

~~~~~~ Catlip Candy ~~~~~~~

polarisked

#6 Post by polarisked »

(Finally replying bc I made an update! \(^o^)/)
fleet wrote:Have no fear, somebody will read your VN when you finish it. Keep in mind that not everyone will like it. I hope you have fun making your visual novel.
Thank you for your encouragement! Making VNs is harder than I expected, albeit it only being a few days since I started my project!
VocaloidsRCool wrote:This is very promising. I hope you are able to complete it.
Thank you for your interest! I will definitely complete it, but I might be on hiatus often bc of school OTL I prefer Gumi over Vocaloids huehuehuehue /slapped
Demetis wrote:One of them looks like a panda OvO //SLAPPED
(No, just joking XD )
The draft leaves a lot of questions but that's what drafts do XD I think the general idea sounds very cute, comedic and pretty promising ovo So I really hope to see a fleshed out game out of this some time ovo!
...I bet you just love pandas >.^ I'm probably gonna write more stuff when I finish my art yoyoyo. I'm glad it sounds comedic! Thank you for your interest /blows kisses/ (And your art & art style is gorgeous yes I stalked your dA)
Fake Existence wrote:The girl reminds me of Li Mei from the Jisei series. She, too has that ability... And she's white-haired too. Was just reminded of another character :lol: Am curious about Ronald. What's the deal with the Milky Way...

Sprites are cute. I don't think her head looks too big tho. Will look forward to it :)
I went to google who Li Mei is xD I'm planning to get the game one day when I have free time xD Milky Way is our galaxy, so technically we live in it too :D (I'm gonna tackle and finish Ronald's sprite next!)

I'm glad you like my sprites tho (TTATT) Thank you very much for replying!
"Don't make a promise when you're happy."

Catlip Candy
Regular

#7 Post by Catlip Candy »

Fake Existence wrote:The girl reminds me of Li Mei from the Jisei series. She, too has that ability... And she's white-haired too. Was just reminded of another character :lol: Am curious about Ronald. What's the deal with the Milky Way...

I went to google who Li Mei is xD I'm planning to get the game one day when I have free time xD Milky Way is our galaxy, so technically we live in it too :D (I'm gonna tackle and finish Ronald's sprite next!)

I'm glad you like my sprites tho (TTATT) Thank you very much for replying![/quote]

Yeah, we do, but when you put it that way, on your sentence, I think he's somewhere from somewhere out there, since he's not-from-earth... And assisting the polaris...? It piques my curiosity.

I like the background.... yeah you draw well, really! But don't go giving out every image... :lol: though i know you know that.
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!

infel
Veteran
Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#8 Post by infel »

I like the sound of this this game. Also the fact that it's setting is in a snowy town makes this game feel calm to me =). I also really like the characters, especially Chris. I'm interested in seeing how her story with Ronald turns out. As for the art I'm really liking the two sprites you've got up. The color of Chris's eyes and hair is also pretty as well :) . And that background, I want to jump into it XD. It makes me miss snow so much ;_;.

Anyway good luck with your game =). I'll definitely look out for this thread and play the game once it's out =).
Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Catlip Candy
Regular

Re: Yearn of The Polaris [DROPPED]

#9 Post by Catlip Candy »

I just saw that you dropped it... and ... well... I'm considering of dropping one of my VNs on the works... was just searching for a sign if I'm gonna drop it or not and... oh well... this is the sign.... *sigh....