Mythical Creatures: The Remover

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Catlip Candy
Regular
Completed: Raven // Encanto
Projects: My Twisted Love Story (title susceptible to change)
Organization: Catlip Candy
Tumblr: catlipcandy
Deviantart: CatlipCandy
Soundcloud: Catlip Candy
itch: catlipcandy

Mythical Creatures: The Remover

#1 Post by Catlip Candy »

[DROPPED]
Last edited by Catlip Candy on Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!
Please help me become a better visual novel creator!

~~~~~~ Catlip Candy ~~~~~~~

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Mythical Creatures: The Remover

#2 Post by fleet »

Interesting idea, I'm sure people will read your VN when it is completed. Remember, not everyone will read and like your story. I hope you have fun making the VN.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.

Catlip Candy
Regular

#3 Post by Catlip Candy »

fleet wrote:Interesting idea, I'm sure people will read your VN when it is completed. Remember, not everyone will read and like your story. I hope you have fun making the VN.

Ohohoho You can never please everyone, right? True! I'll remember that. And yes! It's fun making VNs!
All I ask from the readers is to give feedback on what they think I should improve more.
Even the harshest comments are welcomed and greatly appreciated, as long as it is your truthful opinion!

polarisked

#4 Post by polarisked »

/glares/ how could you ask if the creature is weird in your vn!!! /cries in the bathroom/

/cough

I like the Remover creatures! It's the main focus of your plot! It's definitely needed :c okay

I do hope you update here! It's more convenient and you can garner more people here! :D

/i hope you don't mind me commenting a bit about your art!/ the only problem for me is that the body size is slightly misplaced! But there are tons of space for improvement! I hope to see more artwork for this project soon!

Good luck! I subscribed your thread!! :D
"Don't make a promise when you're happy."

Catlip Candy
Regular

#5 Post by Catlip Candy »

polarisked wrote:/glares/ how could you ask if the creature is weird in your vn!!! /cries in the bathroom/

/cough

I like the Remover creatures! It's the main focus of your plot! It's definitely needed :c okay

I do hope you update here! It's more convenient and you can garner more people here! :D

/i hope you don't mind me commenting a bit about your art!/ the only problem for me is that the body size is slightly misplaced! But there are tons of space for improvement! I hope to see more artwork for this project soon!

Good luck! I subscribed your thread!! :D

*follows you to the bathroom "Don't cry!!!" :cry:

Yeah, I'm not really good in digital drawing with just using the mouse... Or even on paper :lol: !!! I'll try to make improvement... the wings of the Remover creature also looks weird to me :shock: But before the artworks comes the script :wink:

*gasp!!! "A subscriber?!!!!"

Alright! I'll try to update this thread once in a while :shock: Good luck to your VN, too!

polarisked

#6 Post by polarisked »

Fake Existence wrote:
*follows you to the bathroom "Don't cry!!!" :cry:

Yeah, I'm not really good in digital drawing with just using the mouse... Or even on paper :lol: !!! I'll try to make improvement... the wings of the Remover creature also looks weird to me :shock: But before the artworks comes the script :wink:

*gasp!!! "A subscriber?!!!!"

Alright! I'll try to update this thread once in a while :shock: Good luck to your VN, too!
Wow...It's impressive how you can draw humans with a mouse though :shock:

I hope to see an extract from your script soon :D :D
"Don't make a promise when you're happy."