The Fallen Ones (Fan/Yugioh/Adventure/Supernatural)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

The Fallen Ones (Fan/Yugioh/Adventure/Supernatural)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

Jake is one of those weird bastards, you know the ones, the kind of duelist who uses some outdated shit. I mean, who the hell runs Fabled in the current meta? Sure, I guess its kinda funny seeing those high and mighty dillweeds shelling out some netdecked Qliphort get recked by a deck that came from the duel terminal era, but its all luck.

Personally Im a Burning Abyss man, Im not one to live in the past... that was untill the day I watched Jake die. Yea, I watched it all. Unable to move, unable to help. I watched as he used all he had left to hand me his deck.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

In this game you play as a duelist named Kain, you find your friend dieing in his apartment and inherent his cards. Out of respect for him you mix them into your own deck, regardless of the twos compatibility. Loss after loss you continuously rebuild untill you get the deck to work without losing your own personal deck Archetype. All for nothing, never quite getting the hang of the new cards.

During a local turnament you are failing again and your life points are near Zero, Its then that the noise around you seems to stop and images printed on your cards begin to whisper to you. Thinking your going mad you drop everthing and run.

After a few hours you calm down and realize you have just left the last montento of your dead friend behind. Before you rush back you are stopped by the same whispers, this time coming from your deck pouch. Opening it you find the deck you had left behind. Pulling it out you see The Fabled cards smiling at the top.
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Im not going to begin working on the for a long while, Im way to busy right now with other things, also I cant program a yougioh card game simulator into repy... Probably cant actually...Can I get away with using TM images? Just for the cards, cause I really dont feel like drawing them. Its just a fan game... maybe I should post it anonymously... hehe..he...

Maybe Ill stick some romance in, but it would have to be yoai cause there are like 0 females. These are not mine just thought I should post some Fable pics for those who dont know them. Ill make my own later, all pixely, just like mama's milk.